Pages:
Author

Topic: Good News!! Coin value is increasing again!! - page 6. (Read 880 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hello everyone, this past few days we are aware that the price of bitcoin and altcoins continue to dip. Some are in panic and asking if this is the end of bitcoin. I am monitoring the value of coins from time to time and I am glad to let you know that based on https://coinmarketcap.com/ the price is now going up. It is a good news for daily traders, you don't want to missed this chance to buy or sell some coins. For bounty campaign advisors and hodlers, good news. We are getting back on track despite on the bad news in social media. Don't miss this chance!!
I have been watching this situation for a week, then the growth is again a correction. While there is no reason to say that everything will not fall down again, it is better to wait until April.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
things have not gone well in the crypto money world and the coin prices have fallen so fast that some prices do not seem to be good news for us anymore. need to rise much more
Activity: 630
I hope this is just the beginning of a great recovery because the last two months have been very negative. The news that should come from the G20 could give further help to the growth of the cryptocurrency market, I remain confident
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
It just reaching old price few days ago. And now we cannot said it increasing. Market still in a downtrend. Hope for more good new in the future
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
Looks good, im happy too but it may be a bull trap? i hope not, still for the trend reversal, market has to come up with big volumes, im hopeful and i wish to see 1000 billion volume in couple of months.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Hello everyone, this past few days we are aware that the price of bitcoin and altcoins continue to dip. Some are in panic and asking if this is the end of bitcoin. I am monitoring the value of coins from time to time and I am glad to let you know that based on https://coinmarketcap.com/ the price is now going up. It is a good news for daily traders, you don't want to missed this chance to buy or sell some coins. For bounty campaign advisors and hodlers, good news. We are getting back on track despite on the bad news in social media. Don't miss this chance!!
I also heard that in the G6 meeting the crypto currencies were also a topic on which there was discussion, so from there also some people would have heard about crypto and it's potential and that's why they would have invested in the coins leading to bullish market as seen.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
let's not hurrah to soon, we are not there yet, let's wait to be back to where we were in december to be happy
Activity: 658
Today in the cryptocurrency market has been a very positive day, Bitcoin and a little bit of all the high-end are recovering the strong drops that have been there in the last period. I hope this is just the beginning of strong growth in the sector
Activity: 201
All because of the summit. He refused to regulate the crypto currency on the basis of the absence of risks. This led to the fact that people began to actively invest)
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
Me and many people would love to hear good news about the rise of all crypto and of course it shows a positive development.
But it is still too early for us to say that this time is good news for the improvement of all crypto, because now the rise in value is still like a small wave.
But we still hope that this increase will be a happy thing for all of us and will be a hope to live a good day in the future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 12
we will win as long as we do not panic buy or panic sell.. patient is the key in the Cryptomarket..
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
I also followed the news from the g20 summit, I think that FSB gives us (crypto community) a good opportunity so that we could get to know very strongly and seriously in order to avoid blocking, I think that crypto currencies will still take their place among money.
Activity: 182
Yes coins slowly taken start to increasing trend, we need to have more patience because the coins growth is not up to the mark. the is more possibility to grow more. This is only a start after big down trend. Wait wait until it reach your expectation.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
We must not count our chickens before they are hatched

This uptrend is just an illusion. it can go way down faster than a blink.

Activity: 244

its just a few bounce and we will see a dew dips also before the major bounce of all cryptocurrency. lets wait for the g20 summit to finish and find the result.
Activity: 233
dont be hurry to buy because it will not be long this pump is fake all coins will dump again in shorth  time. You can trade for shorth term.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
Yes it seems to go up but you have to wait a little longer before opening the champagne. The BTC does not yet have a precise direction and the G20 can also change the deal, for good or for bad. Let's be patient a little longer and we'll see.

Yes it is true, we can see now a greener field day by day, i am really happy that i bought 2 days before the rocket launch and i am able to get the ticket before it get high, now we will surely see the moon again. This weekends the fall of blood in the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 46
Yeah, I'd be very cautious with investing right now. There's so many factors in play here, not only the G20 meet and there's no magic bottomline below which ETH & friends may not dip. If we've learned anything from the last few days, it's that the next dip is just around the corner.
Activity: 448
Although yesterday I hesitate to buy some coins because it keeps decreasing but I dare and I enjoy this time since last night because I have bought the coin at the lowest price and with the problem G20 refused to make the regulation about Crypto because Crypto currently has no great impact on the Course global will be the hottest news for investors and prove it with the current rise of coin prices.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
I don't think that we are watching the market rise now. Everyone is waiting for the decisions from G20 meetup. And I'm not really so optimistic now. I assume that we can see even bigger fall till the end of March.
Pages:
Jump to: