Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news from Japan - page 3. (Read 23524 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 27, 2019, 07:50:12 AM
this is very good news for the cryptocurrency market.
This is one of the mass adoption that waited for the crypto.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
March 27, 2019, 07:48:40 AM
It is not possible for a technology giant like Japan not to lead the technology-based crypto.
The Japanese are really intelligent people and they follow technology very closely.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
March 27, 2019, 07:36:30 AM
yes this is good news, hopefully it can boost prices back on the market, usually the good news from the public can grow the price of bitcoin and this will affect other coins as well. I think cryptoqurency needs mass adoption and public trust as well.
Activity: 309
March 27, 2019, 07:23:25 AM
This is great news. If there is a leading Japanese, there are definitely countries to follow. I hope electronic money will be popular everywhere.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
March 27, 2019, 06:45:21 AM
This is a great news for the cryptocurrency space owing to the fact that Asian giants of China has been unfriendly to the cryptocurrency industry. I sincerely hope that this could be imitated by other countries in the bloc
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
March 27, 2019, 05:45:35 AM
Japan is one of the crypto friendliest countrys for a longer time. adaption is going on day by day in japan.

latest big news from japan comes by rakuten: https://www.ccn.com/rakuten-wallet-launch-announced-for-march-30-2019

they cant stop it, adaption is happening everywhere Cool
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
March 27, 2019, 05:41:31 AM
We know that Asia is crypto-mad, and this article shows that Japan may well lead the way to mass-adoption through retail payments.

https://cryptomenow.com/why-japan-could-become-first-major-crypto-market-to-see-mainstream-merchant-adoption/

Good news dude, I hope this makes a great market again, I hope that Japan is an example of using crypto directly as an ATM or credit card so that it becomes an example for other contries.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
March 27, 2019, 05:18:41 AM
Nice news for investor of bitcoin and altcoin because Japan have legal payment by using cryptocurrency and you will be more available to get much profit with bitcoin later, how ever when many country have interested with crypto will have higher price later.
Well, cryptocurrency is not only for Japan people or even the Japan people do the influence because the crypto market is global. The market price movement depend on the global economics or the global crypto influences. Anyway, at least it could create a good impact to other countries.
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
March 27, 2019, 05:08:59 AM
Japan is a country that shows very good results for the development of cryptocurrency. Because I think that it is Japan that is the reason for the growth of coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
March 27, 2019, 04:51:59 AM
What a booster at a point like this! Hoping that this becomes a reality, so we can enjoy the fruits of its manifestation. Long Live Blockchain world
Activity: 644
March 27, 2019, 04:37:23 AM
this is very good news that hopefully in other countries it will also be legalized soon for bitcoin and altcoin because this will certainly provide many benefits and benefits for all of them, hopefully the bitcoin participants who first know bitcoin will also be more successful with this good news.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
March 27, 2019, 04:10:04 AM
Nice news for investor of bitcoin and altcoin because Japan have legal payment by using cryptocurrency and you will be more available to get much profit with bitcoin later, how ever when many country have interested with crypto will have higher price later.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
March 27, 2019, 03:56:46 AM
I have heard that nearly one-third of Japanese own cryptocurrencies worth 5,000USD! So people in Japan really could start the wave of massive adoption.
But most of these altcoins are traded in the region not known to the international community. I hope that Japan's Altcoin is known by the international community to help Cryptocurrency grow.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 27, 2019, 03:47:13 AM
Yes it is vary much good, encouraging news for all crypto traders, crypto projects and crypto enthusiasts. Japan is a good stop for the flourishment of the crypto since the very beginning. So far Japan has become the leading country encouraging cryptocurrency. I have seen good future of cryptocurrency. There are many countries who will follow suit and make the crypto acceptable worldwide.
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
March 27, 2019, 02:11:08 AM
I just want to know the latest developments, is there any continuation of good news from Japan for now? Surely news about mass adoption with payment using crypto? Please provide news that I can read at any time. Thank you for the information, we are always waiting for this good news.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 27, 2019, 01:22:10 AM
Nice information, what we need is the news like that. With this news it will give all of the traders more confidence about the crypto future.. Hopefully good news like that keep showing up..
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 27, 2019, 01:07:02 AM
News from different countries, including Japan, allow us to hope for the acceleration of the adoption of the Cryptocurrency. Asia is more interested in new technologies. With them, they will quickly reduce the gap with the rich countries.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
March 26, 2019, 11:15:18 PM
Since the beginning, I joined Crypto, only Japan has opened up opportunities for crypto to develop in this country, with this article proving that Japan is preparing to use digital money and is likely to be followed by several other developed countries and me. hoping that all countries will do this so that they can increase trading volume very high.
Some big countries like USA, korea and China can develop too but i think Japan can be the first one to adopt and make crypto to be accepted on whole country in japan. It's a good news indeed and i hope Japan can make crypto become big and more bigger, so other country can follow japan.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
March 26, 2019, 11:12:03 PM
Good news, i hope that this year or next year more countries adopt crypto for payments, either some shops and more websites, and this can make the price grow.
Activity: 1358
March 26, 2019, 11:04:48 PM
well this is good news for us, soon many countries will follow the adoption of bitcoin and the prices of cryptos will booming for sure. If we go to japan no need to exchange money just use bitcoin, hope the other countries too.
Pages:
Jump to: