Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news or bad news... - page 7. (Read 3325 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 08:52:59 AM
Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.
Source: Alpari
I have good news for you, as I have just analyzed the technical bitcoin price is showing signs of strong convergence and will be able to increase strongly in the next time, the current bitcoin price is at $ 6500 and will be able to rise and touch the landmark
target1: 7563 $
target2: 7764 $
target3: 7997 $
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
June 16, 2018, 07:11:23 AM
the good news is that Japan actually regards bitcoin as a potential digital currency so they charge high taxes for any transfers from abroad. and that at the same time the bad news, the transfer fee from abroad 30 million yen? that's a big number.
Activity: 264
June 16, 2018, 07:10:58 AM
Japan is bitcoin friendly country and if they have made some regulations for this crypto then it is very good for the bitcoin and other crypto to be used for international transactions and for me the bitcoin is important and i would like to hold my present bitcoin for the future so in the future may i utilize my bitcoin for imports of some businesses products.

I hope that their regulations are good and favorable. Then, if it is, i shall consider this as good news.
Rules should be equally decided by the people and the officials. Because some are not so good that they create rules in order for us to be tamed.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 07:07:05 AM
Most of the countries are taking steps to prevent illegal use of crypto. This is very much needed to improve the image of crypto.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
June 16, 2018, 05:55:45 AM
I have no work with japanese people, but for my opinion on that - it is great. Politics, sometimes hear the words about crypto and believe in them.
They have sensed the categorization of future. As we all know Japan always wanted to go for super power in this world and they are increasing their products every day. We are using them in different regions of the world so we can say their economic status is amazing. They have relied the factor by which countries would be categorized, usage of crypto. So they are making best efforts.
Activity: 183
June 15, 2018, 11:19:54 AM
I just want to read good news. The current market is going down a lot. So I just want to hear good news, I hope the market will soon recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 11:16:47 AM
For me I want a good news, and never want to hear any bad news. But bitcoin now will definitely in the stage of dumping, but that's OK it's only a part of circulation, when it's not going to pump it's surely goes down.

It is a bad news that bitcoins is in a stage of dumping but at the same time, there is also a good news which you can invest a huge amount today while the market price is dumping so do not lose hope on the market.
Activity: 168
June 15, 2018, 11:13:48 AM
Rules that are implemented with the relation of government can make everyone identity centralized. It means we are at the level one to make the crypto transactions centralized. We couldn't be sure when that will happen if the Minister will push that plan there will have a negative impact to our personal privacy. That's what I think.

I think they will do it carefully with multiple transfers from various sources from different locations so that nothing will look suspicious when the government will review it.
It seems like they are good news but I do not know how much they will help a lot. What the finance ministry of Japan wants to do is to stop money laundering by verifying every transaction is greater than 30 million yen but if someone is really going to launder money or transfer illegal money you think they will do it with a big transaction that looks suspicious?
Activity: 214
June 15, 2018, 10:38:04 AM
For me I want a good news, and never want to hear any bad news. But bitcoin now will definitely in the stage of dumping, but that's OK it's only a part of circulation, when it's not going to pump it's surely goes down.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 15, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.
I think this is good news because the Japanese government is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money, with this will certainly make all things sure and no one is worried about the future of digital currency.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
June 15, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

It does not matter they are trying to make it seem as if they can control the network and we need their permission to send funds all over the world and that is not true, so I do not think this is good or bad, this is just irrelevant, what are they going to do to know that you are sending more money than that within the borders of Japan? This is an attempt to scare the people that do not really understand how bitcoin works into compliance but at the end it is not going to work.
Bitcoin is inherently surrounded by good and bad news, and these seem to be out of control as each of us has different view in the existence of bitcoin. We as true believers and who trust its potential, though we know its nature and understand market status, there are still a lot to learn. Each of us can be a platform to spread the good news and change how others negatively see bitcoin as a digital currency or as a payment system.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 09:40:57 AM
It must be admitted that currently there are too many bad news that makes a lot of bitcoin users anxious and panicked, but I'm sure that bitcoin performance soon improved and immediately silenced the haters.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
June 15, 2018, 09:34:26 AM

It does not matter they are trying to make it seem as if they can control the network and we need their permission to send funds all over the world and that is not true, so I do not think this is good or bad, this is just irrelevant, what are they going to do to know that you are sending more money than that within the borders of Japan? This is an attempt to scare the people that do not really understand how bitcoin works into compliance but at the end it is not going to work.
Activity: 476
June 15, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

Cryptocurrency is keep on growing and because of that, rules must be further created in order for us to have a safer place to live just like how they treat fiat, fiats have limits of creation and if it goes over board then the price will fall.
By looking the past record of the crypto currencies and the way, they have behaved in the international market, then we will easily conclude this thing that all the crypto currencies are doing their best to change the lives of the ones who are investing their money into it and that if things keep on going in the same way, then there are likely chances that the existing system will be replaced by the crypto currencies.

BitcoinMarketer39 has a point, crypto-currencies are growing and governments will regulate it if they plan to have
some control over the markets in their country. Governments as they are keep us from many bad things and many
people would like to see their selected representatives to pay more attention on crypto-currencies.
   There are good and bad rules! I think generally people don`t like rules but most of us respect them. This rules
should be applied on companies first and institutions and later people have some peace when they use something
that their government approved.

All of us have rules, rules in home, rules in school, rules in work and even in crypto, we need to have rules so we can know our limit, well what ever will be rules is, the most important is you obey especially if the rules is for the good of crypto.
Yes we have some rules and regulations about each and everything in life, the same we have about crypto currency so I think we should follow those easy but useful rules to have better profit, there are a lot of people in the world some have positive thinking to they talk positive about everyone even about crypto currency, some has negative mind so they say negative so make your own research and don’t listen to the bad people with negative thinking.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
June 15, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

I think this is good news, with the increasingly stringent rules that will prevent abuse and illegal transactions which many harm many parties. and I think japan fully supports the development of cryptocurrency to grow and grow rapidly.
The bad news for sellers is the further fall in value these days while for buyers the good news is the low rate so that they get coins on low price in large quantity. Be optimistic in the market as we have seen recoveries in the past and in the previous year which hit the highest value of the Bitcoin so same in the upcoming days the Bitcoin can even go higher than the previous record.
Well, it can be good news for all. Sellers selling despite the low rate in value must obviously have a reason to be selling, otherwise holding and buying the dip as well to add up to what has been bought already at the top will be the best option which a lot of people usually do not understand.

One thing with good regulation is that it is going to help the space develop into a more matured space and still make the idea of decentralization existence fly at the same time, but if we expect that everyone will just keep doing whatever they want without some little bit of control and rules, then this space will not even last.
Activity: 420
June 15, 2018, 02:57:02 AM
I think it is good news because it shows that bitcoin is accepted in japan and the government supports the use of bitcoin and has a program to prevent the use of bitcoin for crime
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
June 15, 2018, 02:15:32 AM
I think with such news stories I strongly agree and the regulation is very important and needed by the government in getting around big investors for digital currency or crypto, I am here trying to opinion on the news and I am in the middle position as a small worker in the world crypto, I believes the regulation issued by the Japanese government is very good very wise considering there are special regulations for investors who invest above 30 million yen, to save the government from money laundering cases also corruption, very good news and wise I think japan still respect and recognize the existence of cyptocurrency as economic field and technology. hopefully useful and successful for everything
We know that the when countries adopted the Bitcoin which made their economies better so other countries should also realize now to adopt the Bitcoin. However, Germany and some other countries recently adopted the Bitcoin which shows that the Bitcoin is of great importance. In the future we will have more good news and actually Bitcoin deserves this respect and place.
Activity: 157
June 14, 2018, 05:39:31 PM
i think this is a good thing that goverment are really notice this kind of matter for the futrue of crypto currency itself and beware of that unresponsiblty people that doing it for any illegal matter
Activity: 182
June 14, 2018, 05:19:28 PM
Of course this is a Good Thing, the actions of the Japanese government will certainly prevent Cryptocurrency Crime Act, such as money laundering that can be done by country criminals such as Koruptor, who like to steal money People. what this country of Japan really does is very good news.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
June 14, 2018, 05:08:33 PM
Goverment are aware of this stuff because the worse people that doing any illegal stuff with it. Take any of action is good news i think than blocked or banning
Pages:
Jump to: