Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news or bad news... - page 6. (Read 3325 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 07:53:29 AM
I think this is good news although it is true sometimes every change has a positive and negative impact, but for this I think it will be a good start where the legality of crypto money will start, if this rule works well and positively affects the users of crypto money and the country they live in will not rule out the many countries that imitate and follow this system of automatic legalization of crypto money will soon materialize, but there must be a mature assessment so that no gaps to harm each other, however money laundering is very detrimental to the economy, maybe this a good way to reduce the negative side of crypto money that governments fear every country
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 07:40:53 AM
Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.
Source: Alpari

Is this applicable to all countries which will be affected by this? If yes then it is a good news since it will limit the transferring of money and no abuser will be allowed by it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 07:35:07 AM
Rules that are implemented with the relation of government can make everyone identity centralized. It means we are at the level one to make the crypto transactions centralized. We couldn't be sure when that will happen if the Minister will push that plan there will have a negative impact to our personal privacy. That's what I think.

I think they will do it carefully with multiple transfers from various sources from different locations so that nothing will look suspicious when the government will review it.
It seems like they are good news but I do not know how much they will help a lot. What the finance ministry of Japan wants to do is to stop money laundering by verifying every transaction is greater than 30 million yen but if someone is really going to launder money or transfer illegal money you think they will do it with a big transaction that looks suspicious?
I just wanna learn,why are we afraid of cryptocurrency being centralized?dont you think we should open our door and mind about this,because i think this is the only way for this community to be accepted by the world,if this happens money laundering,scamming and illegal use of money will prevent and taxation will be implemented,we have no other option since more and more countries are getting involved in issues against cryptocurrency
Activity: 294
June 22, 2018, 07:24:55 AM
Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.

I think this is good news for us so we need to buy some bitcoin now. it shows the Japanese government is very supportive and adjust the bitcoin into their economy. It is good to apply strict laws to prevent money laundering that benefit their people and their economies.
That's in my opinion.
Regulation bitcoin or altcoins is not good news , actually it will affect current market prices with new down trend because main concept for online digital money is freedom of payment peer to peer without interact of third party .  
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 07:23:49 AM
I agree this is good news. Japanese government makes the right rule to prevent money laundering or misuse of money for the benefit of the bad guys
I also like the fact that the Japanese government has been creating new policies for digital currency transfer in order to prevent money laundering and misuse of money. This is a very good time for the Japanese people. If all such policies are imposed on all countries, then the misuse of digital money transactions will be reduced.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 07:19:43 AM

I think this is good news for us so we need to buy some bitcoin now. it shows the Japanese government is very supportive and adjust the bitcoin into their economy. It is good to apply strict laws to prevent money laundering that benefit their people and their economies.
That's in my opinion.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
June 22, 2018, 06:59:42 AM

This is good news because Japan is known as a proud country and which most of the people are discipline therefore this policy of against money laundering is the righting to do to ensure to maintain their good reputation and good characteristics specially on Bitcoin currency issues in which they are the most reputable nation of using it.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
June 22, 2018, 06:44:04 AM
time is everything, and it also applies when you get good news or bad to say. He admits that intuitively, when working with employees, he always thinks that the best approach is to give them good news first. Daniel states that he does not want to appear as a jerk, or looks too aggressive, and he thinks telling them the first good news will protect his employees from the bad news.
We know that these days a lot of investments take place because the market is favorable for buyers and they can get a lot of coins and this collection if reaches at the highest possible place then it will benefit the most. This time is favorable for buyers while those who invested in a normal market and now in loss so they should wait for their favorable time which is high market.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 04:53:22 AM
actually has two elements ie elements and elements that are good is not good for those who make transactions with the eyes of both digital elements is us more secure in making these digital currency transactions and bad elements that we have started in set by the government in doing the transaction so we do not have the freedom of trans.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 04:41:03 AM
time is everything, and it also applies when you get good news or bad to say. He admits that intuitively, when working with employees, he always thinks that the best approach is to give them good news first. Daniel states that he does not want to appear as a jerk, or looks too aggressive, and he thinks telling them the first good news will protect his employees from the bad news.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
June 21, 2018, 04:21:02 AM
This is a good news. It seems Japan is friendly country with crypto. Japanese goverment made rules about crypto. That will be better for future economic. I think so.
I hope the other countries follow this steps of Japan and truly embrace this kind of technology and for sure all the people who supports crypto would be happy and the doubts of other people will change to trust. 
Regulation is the big help from other countries obviously going to be supporting this space a great deal when it comes to big time investors seeing it as a sane market to invest in, the reduction or total elimination of scam markets or shit markets, the regulation of exchanges to make sure the coins listed are legal and all sort of things.

It still will not change the whole decentralization thing though, but at least when it comes to activities surrounding exchanging to fiat and all that, we really need regulation.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
June 20, 2018, 12:04:37 PM
Sure Warren doesn't like crypto at all. Just remember to put yourself in the mind and body of a rich old man - you would stick with stock, shares and currencies. Think with your own mind and like a younger millenial and you will see that some crypto's have a great future. Bitcoin was and is the trailblazer. However, more and more people are seeing their privacy being eroded. Privacy coins aim to maintain anonymity. Good ones to consider include: Shield, Monero and DeepOnion. All of the offer low cost and fast alternatives to banks. Personally, Monero has reaached ts peak and DeepOnion has maybe a 10x opprotunity for investors once the airdrop is completed. Cheers
I call those kinds of people archaic and simply borrowing a life that is not theirs, lol. This is a digital age and we cannot actually expect someone who has been used to traditional all his life, been rich through that process to just wake up one morning in his old years too adapt easily to the new world.

It is obviously one of those things we will have to live with for now until they start understanding they are living borrowed years.
Activity: 378
June 18, 2018, 12:20:30 PM
This is a good news. It seems Japan is friendly country with crypto. Japanese goverment made rules about crypto. That will be better for future economic. I think so.
I hope the other countries follow this steps of Japan and truly embrace this kind of technology and for sure all the people who supports crypto would be happy and the doubts of other people will change to trust. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 18, 2018, 11:01:13 AM
Goverment are aware of this stuff because the worse people that doing any illegal stuff with it. Take any of action is good news i think than blocked or banning
Activity: 111
June 18, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

In my opinion, this is good news for us so we need to buy some altcoin now and if you look at the graph of cryptocurrency feb and march always the red crypto gives us a chance to invest a lot while the lower value is better to buy now. We can hold it and sell when the price is increasing.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
June 18, 2018, 09:26:07 AM
To me, I would always like to hear news that will keep me going or energize me to move harder in the crypto currency business. I always want to hear that bitcoin and ethereum will spike within the subsequent years. This spike also applies to the coins on the market so as to keep me on track with some major projects I am participating. I don’t think anyone may want to hear something bad about the price of bitcoin and some government’s attitudes towards bitcoin transaction
If that is the news you only want to be hearing then you are one of the people who are just here for the wrong reasons. You think real spikes will just keep happening and getting sustained without good development ?

Focus on the future and how things are going to turn out fine because if they do, spikes will be the least of your problem as that would be definite and if we get to have everything going insane in the space, scammers doing their thing, people doing whatever they like, then we sure know there would great problem and your spikes will not even get to be a reality.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 09:59:19 AM
definitely  its good news.I'm glad that japan support the bitcoin compared to other countries.people can avoid money laundering because of bitcoin.this actually a really good news.
Activity: 462
June 16, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

It only means that Japan is planning to be a big part of cryptocurrency that is why their government is starting to regulate cryptocurrency in their country. I think this is good for us since we all know that Japan is one of the best country in terms of technology, which means they can make potential technological solution which will be good for both it's users and investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 09:55:12 AM

Its normal to have that for japan because they are planning to use cryptocurrency for their own economy so creating rules and regulations for their own country is the best thing to do to control the growth of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
June 16, 2018, 09:53:04 AM
there are different kinds of news. such that two kinds news are shown in the news paper,social media.then we thinks and read news is newspaper.and we shown news is social media.the good news is very fun.man surprise,job circular bews,army news etc. then otherwise bad news is man killed,children killed,woman killed etc.
Pages:
Jump to: