Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news or bad news... - page 5. (Read 3325 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 25
September 12, 2018, 02:01:13 AM
much of a good news, we can see that more and more countries are open to cryptos, this act of japan has open the possibilities that crypto can be regulated, one step at a time, japan had always been the most innovative country in the world, if crypto can be regulated, then it will attract more investors by seeing crypto as a trusted and reliable investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 12:04:21 AM
I don't think such a news is a bad news. The Japanese government is merely protecting its citizens and pursuing would be criminals in the hooes of using crypto currency as a way to launder their ill gotten wealth. Besides, it is not like the Japanese government is placing huge taxes. It is merely being alerted when exchanges reach. 30 million yen.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 05:19:41 AM
I think Japan is strengthening the cryptocurrency adaptation concept. It will equally benefit the country as well as the citizens. I hope all countries should follow Japan in this regard.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
September 09, 2018, 09:56:24 PM
Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.
Source: Alpari

This is good I think for us here, I am hoping that once it happens or approve the other country would see this as a positive way when it comes to 
digital money/currency. Then, as I can see with it the citizens in Japan was also lucky due to their country is very open to this kind of crypto world.
japan government really consious about future technology in blockchain, especially crypto market.so that is why, positive news come from japan.and if they already set the rules , maybe will followed by other government.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
September 09, 2018, 07:08:42 PM
This reminds me of how Japan so open minded about technological advancement that they know it can help their economic status. No wonder why Japan is having a plan like that because they also admit before how their economy's GDP has improved while they engaged in crypto.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 07:06:17 PM
Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.

This is good I think for us here, I am hoping that once it happens or approve the other country would see this as a positive way when it comes to 
digital money/currency. Then, as I can see with it the citizens in Japan was also lucky due to their country is very open to this kind of crypto world.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
September 09, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

I think this is good news, bro, because I think this can make it easier for people in foreign money transactions. if it is truly achieved then I will support, because it is quite beneficial for the environment.
ApolloX
September 09, 2018, 06:36:51 PM
I think that's a really good news because it will probably force crypto usage seriously for those who live or visit Japan usually. All such laws regarding digital money are in favor of crypto.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 03:22:06 PM
It's never a good news to see my coins dropping like a burning candle. I won't say good and it's really bad news for the market and myself.
Activity: 826
September 09, 2018, 05:31:11 AM
time is everything, and it also applies when you get good news or bad to say. He admits that intuitively, when working with employees, he always thinks that the best approach is to give them good news first. Daniel states that he does not want to appear as a jerk, or looks too aggressive, and he thinks telling them the first good news will protect his employees from the bad news.
We know that these days a lot of investments take place because the market is favorable for buyers and they can get a lot of coins and this collection if reaches at the highest possible place then it will benefit the most. This time is favorable for buyers while those who invested in a normal market and now in loss so they should wait for their favorable time which is high market.

In my own opinion, people should not believe instantly on a news because they should conduct their own research in order to know if the current news is true since it can affect the market in a positive or negative way.
right, sometimes people spread positive or negative stories to get personal benefits. fomo or fud sometimes they create to enter market or out of market, and finally they get big profits
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 09, 2018, 05:17:39 AM

It is not clear what this news is actually about. Is it about cryptocurrencies or only cashless transfers of fiat (wire, bank cards, online payments, etc), which is also quite digital on its own? Seems obvious if the story is about fiat and just about fiat, it has little, if anything, to do with crypto. If the matter is about cross-border transfers of crypto after all, then how on earth are they going to control these money flows really? More specifically, how would they even know that a certain wallet belongs to a resident of Japan? And even if they knew (let's assume that for a moment), how would they know whether the coins were transfered somewhere outside Japan?

Because crypto has no country of residence
Activity: 70
September 09, 2018, 04:12:45 AM
A welcome news for crypto market investors, the move of this high official of one country to impost Regulation on digital currency is a welcome news, investors would have a clear understanding on what to expect if they plan to invest large amount for Bitcoin project in the future trading market.
September 07, 2018, 09:53:29 AM
time is everything, and it also applies when you get good news or bad to say. He admits that intuitively, when working with employees, he always thinks that the best approach is to give them good news first. Daniel states that he does not want to appear as a jerk, or looks too aggressive, and he thinks telling them the first good news will protect his employees from the bad news.
We know that these days a lot of investments take place because the market is favorable for buyers and they can get a lot of coins and this collection if reaches at the highest possible place then it will benefit the most. This time is favorable for buyers while those who invested in a normal market and now in loss so they should wait for their favorable time which is high market.

In my own opinion, people should not believe instantly on a news because they should conduct their own research in order to know if the current news is true since it can affect the market in a positive or negative way.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
September 07, 2018, 09:22:35 AM
Good news to the sense that Japan is going to join the current development in cryptocurrency. But on the other hand, extremely enforces of rules and regulation to the borders of their country seems like a bad thing specially that cryptocurrency is for worldwide use. If they will become strict in transferring of digital currency outside of their country, they just say that crypto is centralized.
Activity: 112
September 07, 2018, 09:04:14 AM
i think is good news
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 07, 2018, 07:51:57 AM

For the investors that  new for this kind of income its a good news because they started to invest an altcoin with a low price.And if someday it will rise again,wow they can achieve a highest rate of an income.
Activity: 392
September 07, 2018, 08:47:14 AM
I think, that's good news because there are countries that really can accept crypto currencies and make regulations to be able to regulate the circulation of these coins so that maybe many other countries will think the same
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 09, 2018, 07:08:35 AM

For the investors that  new for this kind of income its a good news because they started to invest an altcoin with a low price.And if someday it will rise again,wow they can achieve a highest rate of an income.
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
August 09, 2018, 07:17:29 AM
this is very good news, that means the government is very supportive of bitcoin by regulating regulation for bitcoin, hoping other countries also make bitcoin regulations
Activity: 168
June 22, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

I think this is really good news for the crypto-currency market, Japan has been pioneering the development of the crypto currency market beyond the country, hoping that the crypto currency will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: