Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news to bitcoin traders. - page 2. (Read 8288 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
November 21, 2017, 01:33:35 AM
Trading bitcoin is really profitable. I am trading also bitcoin because I know that I can be rich if I trade my bitcoins. Bitcoin is continuing to become stronger so it is obvious that it is better if we become a bitcoin trader.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 21, 2017, 01:17:07 AM
This only mean one thing,to prove that china has much power than other big countries.the competition here in crypto is not about the legitimacy of owning or to govern the operation,instead competition of whos really powerfull and wide influence all over the global..but what make this thread positive is the good news to all traders to all alts and specially bitcoin that the price will really affected for better by this
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
November 20, 2017, 11:31:26 PM
This is indeed a good news. People should stop spreading fake news on the internet also. I hope other countries will follow regarding this matter. That they forsee the great benefits that the bitcoin has, and they are right that the best time to invest bitcoin is now.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 05:18:13 AM
For me no one can stop cryptocurrency now, even though the most powerful country in the world wont stop cryptocurrency from blooming and taking the next step I think what the world can do about this is that they should accept and use it to their advantage.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
October 28, 2017, 11:34:24 PM
I do not really see this as any news since Chinese never came out to say they were banning bitcoin in the first place. Some whales only took that as a means to make gullible people react to the market so they can buy at low price. Good for those who fell for it.
In fact, this is the best post I have read so far today. You just hit the nail straight right on the head. Let's face it! Gullible people like you said panicked for no reason and actually that is what makes trading sweet anyway. Wait for them! Let the panic! And make it a good day for you!!!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 22, 2017, 06:06:56 PM
when china forbids bitcoin, everyone gets panicked and bitcoin prices are going down. now in fact bitcoin has risen again. bitcoin can be without china. so this is very good news bitcoin traders
There are so many other good news as well for the ones who are busy in trading of bitcoin and other coins available in the world of crypto currencies. The best news amongst all other news is that the market price of bitcoin has reached up to 6000$ and is continuously increasing. Other than this, there are so many places which have started accepting bitcoins like that of restaurants etc.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
October 22, 2017, 02:13:26 PM
I don't think we can happy too easy. At the first, Rusia also denied Cryptocurrency. After that, they accepted Bitcoin. And now, they release their own coin called "CryptoRuble". I think National policies have changed too quickly and it is too hard to predict. Undecided
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 12:53:26 PM
It was a few months ago that the role of china on bitcoin development was so great that when rumors about bitcoin bans in china panicked all bitcoin users and some of them had sold it and made bitcoin prices dropped drastically, But now even without china the bitcoin price could get better and better even so surely even slowly and now reaching $ 6000 is really a good fix for bitcoin.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
October 22, 2017, 12:33:16 PM
when china forbids bitcoin, everyone gets panicked and bitcoin prices are going down. now in fact bitcoin has risen again. bitcoin can be without china. so this is very good news bitcoin traders
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
October 22, 2017, 11:42:45 AM
I like it when there is a government that has gotten its hands dirty enough to understand the reality of BTC for them.  While there is no way to actively stop the use and trading, there are some controls that can be put into place, like KYC and such.  They know that it is better to allow the BTC use and then they can have a better idea of what is going on because it is so open and transparent. 
When the government insist on ensuring KYC norms on bitcoin users, surely it will affect the entire growth scaling of the bitcoin. With trading users make a bigger growth through trading. Now at present it's good and easy to make profit, because the price variation is happening big. Here even with small amount good profiting is possible.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 22, 2017, 11:05:37 AM
I like it when there is a government that has gotten its hands dirty enough to understand the reality of BTC for them.  While there is no way to actively stop the use and trading, there are some controls that can be put into place, like KYC and such.  They know that it is better to allow the BTC use and then they can have a better idea of what is going on because it is so open and transparent. 

It is better to have a wide open market system and imply certain restrictions along the way, rather than lock everything down and know that the BTC trading is happening unseen behind the scenes.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
October 22, 2017, 10:55:09 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 21, 2017, 02:58:25 AM
"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.
They repeated what they had done before. I do not understand what the Chinese want to do. They keep banned bitcoins. Then they open bitcoins
Where in the news did you see China saying they have banned bitcoin. Apparently, you did not even read the link the OP dropped. China did not in any way ban bitcoin, but shut down exchanges until they comply to their rules of opening exchanges in china, leaving only two to be operating presently as far as I know. Whales only used this to generate FUD to make weak hands drop their coins to their benefit and shame on those who fell for it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2017, 02:09:16 AM
haha, how can China ban Bitcoin? If they do that. Ok, fine. Rich people will transfer money to another country to buy Bitcoin. China will lose their asset. I think that they are enough intelligent to do not that. Cheesy
Chinese did wrong to themselves and they had lost their importance in the crypto values and their own people are opposing to the government decisions and those who had enough resources yes they will surely move their assets to other countries and this is good approach to earn in bitcoin through some other region. And Chinese will rejoin but they will not be welcomed warmly.

I think the only thing that was banned by the chinese here were exchange platforms. People would probably still be able to keep their btcs. But yeah, it won't be long before china would lift that since there's a very big market for btc in china and it can be taken advantage of. I think studies are already on the works right now for regulatory applications
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 07:04:46 PM
haha, how can China ban Bitcoin? If they do that. Ok, fine. Rich people will transfer money to another country to buy Bitcoin. China will lose their asset. I think that they are enough intelligent to do not that. Cheesy
Chinese did wrong to themselves and they had lost their importance in the crypto values and their own people are opposing to the government decisions and those who had enough resources yes they will surely move their assets to other countries and this is good approach to earn in bitcoin through some other region. And Chinese will rejoin but they will not be welcomed warmly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
October 19, 2017, 04:52:15 PM
Everything  about  bitcoin  is getting more and more  interesting  by day.
In fact in presnt time everything is good. i think people are too much confident about bitcoin and they are now trying to buy more and more bitcoin,In present days their approach is very possitive and they are not letting down  bitcoin on the bases of wrong and minor issues, and i think that is the the best and good news about bitcoin. I am hopeful that even the coming fork will not effect the price of bitcoin too much.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
October 19, 2017, 02:19:40 PM

That's a point, but now the problem has been solved. China will not do it, a huge people of china have been invested their money into bitcoin, and china is always doing work for it's people welfare then it will be difficult for china if it take that decision to ban the bitcoin. But now i never hear to anyone that China is doing to ban bitcoin.  
No one will be able to ban bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized currency and not in the control of anyone. A lot of bitcoin trader fears when the lesson about that china has banned the bitcoin in their country so I want to remind them that bitcoin is a currency which is controllable by any person or government. China just banned ICO’s  which have a reason that there are mostly scammer and i think that is somehow the good thing for the betterment of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 01:31:34 PM
They can say anything they want to say. What will matter is their actions, that will speak volumes more than their press releases.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 19, 2017, 01:29:46 PM
"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.
Great news, indeed this is true.. this was certainly a good news for traders and bitcoin investors (including me as well) that can be convincing get chance having more profits. Hopefully for the next there are no new rumors that can indeed shaking the trust many people (traders, Investors) and can stay confidence on trading and also investing till gain more profits.
It is just the beginning. There will be so many other good news not only for the bitcoin traders but for the ones who are holding bitcoins as well. The next few days are no doubt going to be the best days for the believers of bitcoins. It is because of the reason that market price of bitcoin will reach to its record value in coming days.

Today is the best news for all bitcoin traders are that the price of bitcoin is increased very quickly from last some days and also for those people who holds bitcoin from past they can get more money by selling their coins now.
It has actually dropped a little bit by $300 in value compared to the past few days which is not really much of a concern anyway as I believe we will still experience some real huge pump before the fork still. However, it is interesting to know that the support is growing stronger and FUDs are gradually going to become a thing of the past by whales at the long run.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
October 19, 2017, 08:21:58 AM
This was not official news from china. China did same what they anounced before but luckily bitcoin got no negative effects and the price gradually goes up.
Actually people didn't react to ban rumours and continued buying bitcoins as they were doing before.
This is why bitcoin is on top by our vigorous demand an effort.
Pages:
Jump to: