Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news to bitcoin traders. - page 7. (Read 8288 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
October 04, 2017, 11:22:17 AM
"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.

There was no rumour or fake news about the ban in china bevayse they themselves declared that they won't be doing any ICO or bitcoin operation within china territory.
However this news is all new and coming recently that they will be allowing the ICO but will keep it regulated. This is actually an attempt to avoid the illegal operation through the ICO to happen and to help Chinese from falling for scams and stuff like that.
Yes. Bitcoin ICOs and exchange were really banned by Chinese government in its country for the safety of investors and the local currency i.e. yuan. This news spread fear across the bitcoiners because the prices fell down. The ban is not over still and China is planning to regulate it this time. Everything that happens is for good. China never actually invaded bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 02, 2017, 07:25:03 PM
Great. This why bitcoin is recovering now. Traders will be feeling great with this. I hope fake news will never come to its end again bitcoin is recovering now and having its good hands now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
October 02, 2017, 01:05:23 PM
"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.

There was no rumour or fake news about the ban in china bevayse they themselves declared that they won't be doing any ICO or bitcoin operation within china territory.
However this news is all new and coming recently that they will be allowing the ICO but will keep it regulated. This is actually an attempt to avoid the illegal operation through the ICO to happen and to help Chinese from falling for scams and stuff like that.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
October 02, 2017, 12:52:40 PM
That was not an official article. But an article by someone who understands Bitcoin. I agree to the point that Bitcoin can't be controlled because of its presence on internet which can be escaped easily using VPNs and TOR. If government tries then that will only be the waste of time and resources. Regulating Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be in the best interest of government. By that they can keep a check on inflow and outflow of money along with earning some tax over the gains. Kind of having a give and take relationship with Bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
October 02, 2017, 11:55:38 AM
If China treats Bitcoin as you say, it's good news for us all. Because, China is very influential in the Global market, now is a good time to buy Bitcoin. But, buy Bitcoin in a wise way (do not get greedy) think about the effect, good or bad?

if in a few days back we buy a lot of bitcoin already on make sure today has become berli [at double ,, should ktia should not waste the slightest opportunity to buy bitcoin ,, of course the effect of china is very strong .. besides some people who suffered losses due to cut loss but on the other hand there is the advantage of the impact of problems that arise from China
Im sure there are people who do lose up money unless if they did able to buy on the dips but if they do sell out for cutting loses and didnt buy on that range for sure they are still losing some money.Sorry for those who did panic sell on loss and now seeing on the price it did recover already and gradually increasing.I do hope it would pump out soon so that my profits would really be more. Wink

as always happens,. bitcoin always recovers within a few weeks,, a loss for those who panic, but this may still be replaced if they buy at a low price and sell it at the peak of the highest price .. trading is just time, until we can sell and buy at the right time and at a time when this is the kind of skill required in trading
Activity: 337
https://streamies.io/
October 02, 2017, 11:45:16 AM
this is happen all the time. people who invest on bitcoin still dont known what is bitcoin, what is blockchain, what is decentralized...
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 02, 2017, 10:39:55 AM
I do not really see this as any news since Chinese never came out to say they were banning bitcoin in the first place. Some whales only took that as a means to make gullible people react to the market so they can buy at low price. Good for those who fell for it.

That. People should think for once; is it really coincidence that each time the price is going up significantly, Chinese fud is popping up? As long as people keep reacting to this sort of fud, the sentiment, and eventually the market will continue to get affected. This behavior only incentivizes the entities behind this fud to continue doing what they are doing - it works every time. It just shows that a lot people here don't know what Bitcoin is, or how this market works and gets affected - these people are blatantly gambling with their savings.
A lot of people surely have no idea and I can't blame them. A lot of people bought bitcoin thinking it is a HYIP scheme that would make them rich overnight and when FUDs like this happens and they noticed they bought higher than what the price is, they quickly sell up fast. We will keep having people like this, no doubt!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 02, 2017, 07:40:40 AM

Sure! You cannot blame them but the funniest part is if you tell them from experience, they end up thinking you are insane or you have no idea what you are talking about. I feel the best is to always allow them to fall for such news so that they can end up learning from their mistakes for the future. I can imagine the huge smile, laugh, and party going on among the whalers right now.

I didn't react to the rumour mill (not by selling anything, anyway) and I'm sure the majority of actual holders didn't as well. At the same time, this latter behaviour (of yesterday, not the weekend) does seem like some people are learning their lessons from 2013 and 2014.

I'm pretty sure whales would have at least diversified out a small portion of their coins. In fact, it's a natural hedging strategy. There would also have been those whose stop losses simply triggered at $3990 or lower, when they bought at low $4,000s as the uptrend did not happen. That would help explain the shedding in exchanges other than in South Korea (Bithumb).
That is just exactly what they want. They already sold at at the high price and they are looking for a very good margin to buy again to make good profit, then decided to create panic. Of course, it has worked and they are laughing now.

It's always happening whenever there's a price rise coming unto the bitcoins and they will earn such huge number of profits, And i think there is a group of whales who do some dirty manipulation acts and they where earning some huge money for this kind of scheme. But good thing as of today bitcoins are getting a good recovery period from being downed and lets keep our faith that this one will pump hard to the moon.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
October 02, 2017, 04:37:27 AM

Sure! You cannot blame them but the funniest part is if you tell them from experience, they end up thinking you are insane or you have no idea what you are talking about. I feel the best is to always allow them to fall for such news so that they can end up learning from their mistakes for the future. I can imagine the huge smile, laugh, and party going on among the whalers right now.

I didn't react to the rumour mill (not by selling anything, anyway) and I'm sure the majority of actual holders didn't as well. At the same time, this latter behaviour (of yesterday, not the weekend) does seem like some people are learning their lessons from 2013 and 2014.

I'm pretty sure whales would have at least diversified out a small portion of their coins. In fact, it's a natural hedging strategy. There would also have been those whose stop losses simply triggered at $3990 or lower, when they bought at low $4,000s as the uptrend did not happen. That would help explain the shedding in exchanges other than in South Korea (Bithumb).
That is just exactly what they want. They already sold at at the high price and they are looking for a very good margin to buy again to make good profit, then decided to create panic. Of course, it has worked and they are laughing now.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
October 02, 2017, 04:03:02 AM

We are being conquered by China and cryptocurrency has not escaped the power and influence of the Chinese. The world is now made of products originating from China, they have been lending to many countries and enlarging their sphere of influence starting many years ago and now they can flex their muscles anytime and the whole world can be reacting with some awe and fear. Cryptocurrency should have been an exception to the growing of China but alas because many miners are located in China, this country is always highlighted and given so much focus.
I guess we cannot really take that away from them. They keep trying to find a way to stay on the edge. Even the largest bitcoin mining rig setups are in china and this has obviously given them the chance to easily control the market one way or the other.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
September 30, 2017, 06:05:39 AM

If it is true, then it is really good news for bitcoin and also for bitcoin users. Because i was so confuse about my bitcoins, hold it or sell it. Thank God, China said it that it is fake new, it give us confidence that in coming days bitcoin rise up again and come soon bitcoin will be reached at $5000 to $5500 in the end of this year.
Exactly China have declared all these news as fake. Only FUDs were being created by bitcoin haters to make it down. Still there are some channels that are assuring of these news as no fake. What to believe and what to not, will get to know later. For now, just buy bitcoins and enjoy the rise.

Activity: 235
September 29, 2017, 09:34:48 PM
For me. Hope more bad news come so new trader will panic sell for us to buy coin with low price
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
September 29, 2017, 06:02:38 PM
I think the news came up just to spark panic, so some people sell their bitcoin, and the person who made the news had taken off their money at a low price, and their hoax succeeded, safely
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 02:55:34 PM
Jokers of the day!! I do not blame them anyway, I only blame those who rush into decisions based on speculations without doing proper findings by themselves. These guys never mentioned in any news they were banning bitcoin and even if they did, who cares?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 02:01:43 PM
they want to regulate we should do all the same.
but our economy don t allow our country to do it ( and governement probably don t want to do it )

this just my opinion and i m not financial adviser ( since i watch some ytube video i wanted to say that make me more serious )
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
September 29, 2017, 01:56:39 PM
China FUD actually affected the market value of Bitcoin,but all the same Bitcoin is back to  $4,000 and above with full force which signifies that no developed nation can single handedly stop Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency and the whole world will follow suite. It is really good for the Chinese citizens because they will be the one to benefit more from Bitcoin, if Bitcoin is legalised in China with some level of restrictions or regulation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
September 29, 2017, 01:50:01 PM
Well, bitcoin is again above 4000$ so for those who have bought it when it was about 3000$ this is a very nice profit. That shows it was the good decision. The price will probably stay volatile for a while but from now up into the future the profit only could be better. And don't bother because of China or Korea their impact is not that big.
bs9
Activity: 154
September 29, 2017, 01:40:36 PM
No one can stop cryptocurrency now, even though the most powerful country in the world wont stop cryptocurrency from blooming and taking the next step. I think what the world can do about this is that they should accept and use it to their advantage. I think people or countries or companies who is not favor of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ate afraid of it, they should be, because if they wont accept the change then they will be left behind and forgotten.
Yes . i am agree with you .China or any other country can give some panic for bitcoin and crypto trader.Now bitcoin price dump and pump.Bitcoin try to again increased but china is the main reason for this.China canot clear this new .so wait to finl decession
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 08:01:57 AM
Chinese government can actually create panic and cause amateurs traders to sell there coins to whales but it cannot banned bitcoin as bitcoin is universal.  I think bitcoin should be using as world currency as it represents perfectly the idea.

Even if they ban it's too hard to find out who is using because bitcoin is pseudo-anonomous and people will still use it.
Activity: 211
September 29, 2017, 07:58:50 AM
Chinese government can actually create panic and cause amateurs traders to sell there coins to whales but it cannot banned bitcoin as bitcoin is universal.  I think bitcoin should be using as world currency as it represents perfectly the idea.

That's what going on in the market right now. Panickers already left the train and they're crying now at home. That was a mistake to sell bitcoin during that chinese crash.

If you really adopt bitcoin, you can hold even in bad times. Because you know the future is bright.
Pages:
Jump to: