Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news to bitcoin traders. - page 9. (Read 8288 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
September 25, 2017, 08:27:35 AM
I do not really see this as any news since Chinese never came out to say they were banning bitcoin in the first place. Some whales only took that as a means to make gullible people react to the market so they can buy at low price. Good for those who fell for it.
Yes actually it's true
Bitcoin was expected to fall below $4000 earlier than this Chinese FUD has started. I don't know why people are panicking like hell by seeing FUD news. On top of this JP Morgan CEO's news had reached main stream media and people that this is the end.
Some people can't digest BTC going down a certain percentage but when it's going up they'll be yelling at BTC like "Go to moon!"
It is because they're not mature enough when it comes to the deepest meaning of bitcoin, which in the end they got panic when the price goes down, however the present value so far is little bit recovering anyhow, I guess this will continously go up going to the moon.
Those who are doing panic selling with bitcoins, I will advise them not to give up on their coins that easily. Bitcoins are soon going to pump and most probably they will touch 5k dollars at the end of this year. So no need to go with the flow, rather keep them in wallets for being a part of next epic ride.
I will second to what all you have said without having a second thought even. You have correctly said that Bitcoin market price will for sure increase tremendously very soon. So there is no point of selling them at low cost in spite of the fact that you can earn a handsome amount of profit from Bitcoins by holding them.

I'd rather just see first how things will go before assuring myself about that. Though bitcoin support is strong, it seems the issue woth china is far from over and it's halting any positive movements from btc. China is a very big btc market and removing these exchanges would be felt for quite some time

yeah, we know that china is have big market not just for btc but for altcoin too. but  i don't think bitcoin will go down too far because of china leave the market because we still have another btc market and we can expecting for the price to back increase. if finally china decide to leave, then let them off forever and we can continue to see the price is increase again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
September 25, 2017, 06:26:41 AM
Let china trader quit from crypto market. maybe we will make a hardtime but Japan and Korea can recover market for us
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 06:02:21 AM
They're wise in not saying they will do what can't be done.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2017, 05:45:12 AM
I do not really see this as any news since Chinese never came out to say they were banning bitcoin in the first place. Some whales only took that as a means to make gullible people react to the market so they can buy at low price. Good for those who fell for it.
Yes actually it's true
Bitcoin was expected to fall below $4000 earlier than this Chinese FUD has started. I don't know why people are panicking like hell by seeing FUD news. On top of this JP Morgan CEO's news had reached main stream media and people that this is the end.
Some people can't digest BTC going down a certain percentage but when it's going up they'll be yelling at BTC like "Go to moon!"
It is because they're not mature enough when it comes to the deepest meaning of bitcoin, which in the end they got panic when the price goes down, however the present value so far is little bit recovering anyhow, I guess this will continously go up going to the moon.
Those who are doing panic selling with bitcoins, I will advise them not to give up on their coins that easily. Bitcoins are soon going to pump and most probably they will touch 5k dollars at the end of this year. So no need to go with the flow, rather keep them in wallets for being a part of next epic ride.
I will second to what all you have said without having a second thought even. You have correctly said that Bitcoin market price will for sure increase tremendously very soon. So there is no point of selling them at low cost in spite of the fact that you can earn a handsome amount of profit from Bitcoins by holding them.

I'd rather just see first how things will go before assuring myself about that. Though bitcoin support is strong, it seems the issue woth china is far from over and it's halting any positive movements from btc. China is a very big btc market and removing these exchanges would be felt for quite some time
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
September 25, 2017, 05:24:28 AM
Yes actually it's true
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
September 24, 2017, 04:46:03 PM
good price for stratis! buy now 108100
Activity: 98
September 24, 2017, 04:22:49 PM
bitcoin is back 3800. but I think we should wait some time. If it can get back 4k$ let invest because it's can reach 5k again soon
Yes, your prediction is very right i think the market price of Bitcoin will soon rise again and it will help the traders to earn a good amount of money once again. At the present moment, the traders need to increase the number of Bitcoins which they own by buying more number of Bitcoins in order to have a good amount of profit in the coming days.

Activity: 105
September 24, 2017, 12:01:00 AM
bitcoin is back 3800. but I think we should wait some time. If it can get back 4k$ let invest because it's can reach 5k again soon
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 23, 2017, 10:02:22 PM
It's now time to buy again BTC because it will rise now and maybe go to 6k by the end of the month so let's pack our bags and let's fly to the moon!
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 23, 2017, 09:57:07 PM
Right now, there's still a chance to buy as much Bitcoin as we can. Because, I feel some crypto currencies will increase for the next few weeks. For Traders this is a favorable time for you if you buy Btc in current situation and condition.
this opportunity should be put to good use. because with this news then the possibility of bitcoin will experience an increase in price. as usual that when there is positive news then the trend of bitcoin will always increase. although not high but the increase I feel will be quite stable. especially at this time the price always increases every year, bitcoin prices tend to always rise even when there is negative sentiment information. This proves that bitcoin is strong enough to deal with bad news. so the current opportunity is to buy bitcoin at the price price at 4000$ and we have the opportunity to sell bitcoin over  4000$.
Yes I agree to you that bitcoin is now strong enough to deal with bad news even there is a small effect at the price of bitcoin now because of the weak hands but there are many investors now that choose to support the bitcoin price.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
September 23, 2017, 09:43:12 PM
Right now, there's still a chance to buy as much Bitcoin as we can. Because, I feel some crypto currencies will increase for the next few weeks. For Traders this is a favorable time for you if you buy Btc in current situation and condition.
this opportunity should be put to good use. because with this news then the possibility of bitcoin will experience an increase in price. as usual that when there is positive news then the trend of bitcoin will always increase. although not high but the increase I feel will be quite stable. especially at this time the price always increases every year, bitcoin prices tend to always rise even when there is negative sentiment information. This proves that bitcoin is strong enough to deal with bad news. so the current opportunity is to buy bitcoin at the price price at 4000$ and we have the opportunity to sell bitcoin over  4000$.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 23, 2017, 09:23:54 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
September 23, 2017, 08:26:21 PM
This is a huge weight off my shoulders. I love trading crypto and thought China was planning to permanently ban it, and while I do not live in China they are a huge part of the market that would just disappear overnight.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 23, 2017, 04:38:34 PM
There is a recent tweet from Charlie Lee that China will not ban mining and the network so this is still a good news though he confirms that China did banned the exchanges. And what makes me comfortable that there will be a good price increase for the upcoming weeks to come is that we experienced most of the time is only dumped. This month is bloody for bitcoin so maybe October is greener pasture.
If that tweet is real and official, then I can say that China is really just making fun of us. They are taking advantage of those people who easily get panic when there are  negative news like the recent one. Well, I personally don't believe that China will push through the banning of exchanges forever. So, let's all just be updated on what will happen in the next weeks.

Not literally making fun of us but they are doing something in the economy of crypto currency in their country's stand about it. Regulating, making laws about ICO's as I noticed that there are some news too that they will remove those bans after making an appropriate law about ICO's so that's a good one but I don't have an idea if they will still pursue the shut down of the exchanges there.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
September 23, 2017, 10:28:25 AM
There is a recent tweet from Charlie Lee that China will not ban mining and the network so this is still a good news though he confirms that China did banned the exchanges. And what makes me comfortable that there will be a good price increase for the upcoming weeks to come is that we experienced most of the time is only dumped. This month is bloody for bitcoin so maybe October is greener pasture.
If that tweet is real and official, then I can say that China is really just making fun of us. They are taking advantage of those people who easily get panic when there are  negative news like the recent one. Well, I personally don't believe that China will push through the banning of exchanges forever. So, let's all just be updated on what will happen in the next weeks.
if the news or tweet was legit it will bring those panic holders back even at in their loss for sure they will buy back and hope to see the rise again, we will
see the result maybe after another week or two then another pumped will be expect before the hard fork happen, still aiming to see btc to rise double or
more before the year end.

I expected the same. Don't do panic selling. If you want to do so,just do it only  for the emergency. Selling the bitcoin in emergency for low price is not at all false.You use your long term Holding only for your emergency. So there is nothing wrong in that. If you no need of money means, just hold your bitcoin.
Activity: 165
September 23, 2017, 10:19:17 AM
The point of Bitcoin being decentralized is that they cannot be ban from any sort of country, if they can ban it then Bitcoin will not be decentralized at all and that they are controlled by a single authority. Can someone clarify that I am right?

Regulating is safe for Bitcoin I guess
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 23, 2017, 10:11:13 AM
if the news or tweet was legit it will bring those panic holders back even at in their loss for sure they will buy back and hope to see the rise again, we will
see the result maybe after another week or two then another pumped will be expect before the hard fork happen, still aiming to see btc to rise double or
more before the year end.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
September 23, 2017, 09:34:29 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
September 23, 2017, 09:27:48 AM
even it is true or not I still dont want China trader in this crypto world. they use many way to get money from us
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 09:25:41 AM
Anyone can post anything on reddit. It is not a trusted source. May be someone is trolling.
Pages:
Jump to: