Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news to bitcoin traders. - page 13. (Read 8288 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
September 17, 2017, 03:55:15 AM
This was basically the plan since starting but most news article simply mislead most of us so that the price would crash and they buy it during the dip. I'm sure most people who sold their btc were also aware but the problem is it is china you can't really trust it they can change this anytime and can also backout. Us as non chinese should buy the dip and when exchanges are back easy profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 17, 2017, 01:37:23 AM
One thing I understand clearly in the cryptosphere is that some bunch on FUDer FUD so people can panick sell, then they will pick cheap btc before a genuine news springs the price up
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
September 17, 2017, 01:30:31 AM
It is good news for all traders in the past few days, the volatile crypto market made me and a few others very nervous about investments. The crypto market will grow this is a good time to buy.
I can say the bitcoin will rise up again. You can see the good progress of the bitcoin in the market. I hope that the bitcoin will reach $4000 again before the week end. Bitcoin is really good in investment.
The road growth of Bitcoin does not needs grow fast, it needs to creates strong more support before raise up again.
Do you want the price of Bitcoin drop down again like recently?
For me, although I like that time because it helps me have some chances to buy Bitcoin with cheap price, but it will make investors doubt the future of Bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
September 17, 2017, 01:06:20 AM
This is good news to stop panic all over the internet also the price of Bitcoin increased. People always make panic to others and they can't even take break a week. I think these people want to rise when they have Bitcoins in their wallets.
So many members here told to wait for a week, but many created new threads about drop in Bitcoin like it has a death.
Activity: 195
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
September 17, 2017, 12:57:05 AM
It is good news for all traders in the past few days, the volatile crypto market made me and a few others very nervous about investments. The crypto market will grow this is a good time to buy.
I can say the bitcoin will rise up again. You can see the good progress of the bitcoin in the market. I hope that the bitcoin will reach $4000 again before the week end. Bitcoin is really good in investment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
September 17, 2017, 12:48:26 AM
"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.
Yeah I agree to you. The chinese government can't ban the bitcoin because it is very impossible. I agree also to you that China is really big contributor in the cryptocurrency world. I hope that the good progress will be back.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
September 17, 2017, 12:42:49 AM
"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.
I really felt bad how China somehow make fun of us.They make us fool in a way that most of us really believe and consider their moves and decision. But the good thing of that, they influence in great price fluctuations.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
September 17, 2017, 12:14:23 AM
This is actually good since a lot traders were actually beginning to panic, bitcoin is a powerful cryptocurrency to take down. It will still do good even in the absence of Chinese markets. We should actually buy more bitcoins before the value begin to recover. If we miss this opportunity, I don't think we will get an opportunity similar to this one since there is a possibly that bitcoin will never go back to below $3000. This actually the right time for beginners to buy some bitcoins for themselves.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
September 16, 2017, 11:34:10 PM
Haven't you all noticed China is trying to manipulate the market by brining good and bad news and how they would like to regulate the usage of bitcoin in their market and sadly it also.affects the market throughout the world which absolutely ridiculous. But great news though, at least there is a good news out of the bad news China has brought to the cryptoworld for the entire week.
china is too good and strong to affect the world of cryptocurrency, china can manage all easily. it can bring good news or bad for traders. the good news the traders can buy bitcoin with the number of lots and cheap, but the bad news the traders for now can only buy and can not sell it.
I don't see it that way. In my opinion, the Chinese has been busy figuring out how to protect their people from the remote scammers. Everybody knows the solidarity of the Chinese when it comes to economic issues. They will not let other nationalities earn money from them (and the easiest way to do that is through ICOs and on-line exchanges).

I believe that this catastrophe would end soon, let's just let China do what he has to do.

On the other hand, China is only a fraction of the globe. There is nothing to panic about the news... did we already forget Russia, USA, and Japan?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
September 16, 2017, 11:32:53 PM
Lots and lots of users were getting benefitted from bitcoin and using bitcoin as an secondary payment for the conventional currency. Based on the fact, it's really a hard task to ban bitcoin. This news might cause growth of the user base along with price increase which got down after the Chinese ban issue.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
September 16, 2017, 11:23:59 PM
Haven't you all noticed China is trying to manipulate the market by brining good and bad news and how they would like to regulate the usage of bitcoin in their market and sadly it also.affects the market throughout the world which absolutely ridiculous. But great news though, at least there is a good news out of the bad news China has brought to the cryptoworld for the entire week.
china is too good and strong to affect the world of cryptocurrency, china can manage all easily. it can bring good news or bad for traders. the good news the traders can buy bitcoin with the number of lots and cheap, but the bad news the traders for now can only buy and can not sell it.

China is a big name in crypto currency industry that's why we suffer this big fall and if these issue among them will not be lifted out well I'm sure that we this fall will still occur and Bitcoins will get more struggle to pump up since hi huge adoptors has been taken out.
Activity: 434
September 16, 2017, 11:08:50 PM
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 10:37:09 PM
We all known that but we can control new trader emotion. Except China ban bitcoin all we must accept all fud from China and live with that
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 08:54:25 PM
September 16, 2017, 08:10:46 PM

Then probably in the next months the price of bitcoins will increase again, Those who invest so much this days when the value is low is a very good decision to do. I invest so much in etherium coins because it is down to 240$ in the market then maybe in the next few months it will reach 300$ again.
September 16, 2017, 10:54:49 AM
btc makes traders today like getting good news, because bitcoin prices are decreasing. so the bitcoin traders can enjoy buying coins with large quantities and low prices.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
September 16, 2017, 09:53:16 AM
Sometimes there are good things coming out from bad things. So bitcoin dumped, but look so many new investors consider buying Bitcoin at the dip. The lesson here is, do not buy the rumors. Do not feed the trolls. Look JP Morgan CEO is so happy with his cheap BTC coins.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 16, 2017, 09:43:31 AM
I am just glad that this bear run is finally going to end. That is really a good news that now that it is clear that they will not ban bitcoin exchange. Maybe BTCC will retract their statement that they will close their exchnage. We can continue the bull run to a new ATH.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 16, 2017, 09:11:15 AM

So everyone are happy now  Smiley (me too)
This is expected that bitcoin price will be back on track.
Panic is natural that is why the bitcoin price go down.
We will expect that bitcoin price will go up higher than before. Sheers  Smiley
Goodluck to all traders and investors. Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 09:01:28 AM
There' nothing new about it its an always a badnews then after is a supporting news that states the main information why that thing happens. Bitcoin rise now a little bit and hoping that it would dump again so we can buy more. I don't believe in every news now until the full info's are bumping .
Pages:
Jump to: