Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Speeds on Sapphire 5830's 311.4MHash/s - page 7. (Read 24138 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
So if I were to get some 5830s, what it the current recommended config?

Catalyst 10.11 with sdk 2.1?
Newest catalyst with sdk 2.4?
linux/windows?

And, under each of those settings, would you be using poclbm or phatk?

I only ask because as time progresses, I notice that what people do changes, and I'm wondering what has been established as "best".
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hey I was just curious if anyone has pushed their 5830's over the 311MHash/s Mark.

I have two Sapphire 5830's

Core Clock: 1000MHz
Memory Clock: 320MHz
Average Temp : 60-66C Depending on the Time of day.

Getting 311.4->311.89 using Pheonix Miner in Win7 without Aero

Pheonix settings.
=================
POCLBM
VECTORS
AGGRESSION=12
BFI_INT
WORKSIZE=128
FASTLOOP

Nice, just ordered 2 of these myself Smiley

--edit, if your aggression is >7 you should remove fastloop
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Sorry, I mean 256WorkSize not 128

There is an "edit" button for every post you create Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Subscribed to this thread. Interested in 5830 settings as my next rig will consist mostly of them.
Activity: 62
Both cards on 1 motherboard no volt mods stock (1.163).

Very tempted to try and see what 1.25V will allow me to overclock the card to, STABILY.

GA P55-USB3 no separation cables. I have Sustained these speeds for about 2 days now.

I ran the cards solid at 1000/300 for about 2weeks, with no issues. Couple days ago decided to try Phoenix miner. After some trial and error found out that POCLBM gives me about 5-8Mhash more then phatk.

I have the Mobo on a tabletop, no case with two 120MM Fans blowing on the cards, with the GPU Cooling Fans at 80%.

What operating system are you using?

I am using linuxcion.. and if you set multiple cards to 950/300 then it will freeze guaranteed within a few hours (for myself at least).

How hot are your cards running at full speed?

My Cards are running between 62-66C on Full Load
Trixx will only overclock one of the cards, due to the fact, that It would only pair profiles if the card's are Crossfired. I used ATI Tray Tools.

Gigabytecoin: TriXX will let you up the voltage to sustain those speeds

Namley: If you're getting more with poclbcm than with PhatK, maybe you have the old Stream SDK? Try 2.4 instead of 2.1

I'm using SDK 2.1

I actually had issues with 2.4 and my Cards not showing up at all, but that was back using GUIMiner, I'd had to test it out with Phoenix.

Very tempted to try and see what 1.25V will allow me to overclock the card to, STABILY.

GA P55-USB3 no separation cables. I have Sustained these speeds for about 2 days now.

I ran the cards solid at 1000/300 for about 2weeks, with no issues. Couple days ago decided to try Phoenix miner. After some trial and error found out that POCLBM gives me about 5-8Mhash more then phatk.

I have the Mobo on a tabletop, no case with two 120MM Fans blowing on the cards, with the GPU Cooling Fans at 80%.

What operating system are you using?

I am using linuxcion.. and if you set multiple cards to 950/300 then it will freeze guaranteed within a few hours (for myself at least).

How hot are your cards running at full speed?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
What software did you use to overclock?  Trixx only overclocks one of the cards...
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
Gigabytecoin: TriXX will let you up the voltage to sustain those speeds

Namley: If you're getting more with poclbcm than with PhatK, maybe you have the old Stream SDK? Try 2.4 instead of 2.1

Can you seriously sustain those speeds? Are you changing the voltages?

I can only sustain 950mhz core/300mhz memory at the most.. and even that cuts out after a few hours (with stock voltages).

Are the cards all squeezed into one motherboard or are they separated from each other with cables?
Sorry, I mean 256WorkSize not 128
Hey I was just curious if anyone has pushed their 5830's over the 311MHash/s Mark.

I have two Sapphire 5830's

Core Clock: 1000MHz
Memory Clock: 320MHz
Average Temp : 60-66C Depending on the Time of day.

Getting 311.4->311.89 using Pheonix Miner in Win7 without Aero

Pheonix settings.
=================
POCLBM
VECTORS
AGGRESSION=12
BFI_INT
WORKSIZE=128
FASTLOOP

Pages:
Jump to: