Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 49. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 02:42:52 PM
The ether rises in price faster than Bitcoin. It's interesting, where will such a rally lead? I'll buy some Ether now
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 05, 2018, 08:20:45 AM
Market is green nowadays so better to buy everything you want. At my opinion short term investments would be good this month, don't waste your opporutnies.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 07:56:24 AM
since ETH's low price is now the right time to buy it and hold it for a long time and maybe I'm going to have a great deal if you did it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 05, 2018, 07:42:17 AM
I think that for the time being it can be bought. Many by the end of the year promised its cost in the area of 2 000 - 3 000 $. That is, its price will increase by 3-4 times. But we must wait until the end of 2018
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
May 05, 2018, 07:40:02 AM
Regarding to the growth of the entire crypto-currency market since mid-April, there were excellent conditions for the purchase of the Ethereum.
Even now, very good buying opportunities remain, as the Ether is expected to grow to at least $ 4,000.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
May 05, 2018, 06:40:24 AM
Now the Ether starts to grow. If you have not bought Ether yet, then you should hurry! There is an opinion that he will rise in price by the end of the year
Activity: 57
May 05, 2018, 06:30:08 AM
Now it is profitable to buy an etherium. I think that the etherium will rise very well in price. Now correction will end and prices will start rising. Therefore, the etherium can be safely bought.
Activity: 167
May 05, 2018, 06:08:11 AM
The best time to buy eth was 2 months ago.  But now is also a good time.  The price of eth is growing every day.
Activity: 95
May 05, 2018, 06:05:53 AM
The price of ETN then falls a little, then it rises. And the main thing is not to rush both with the sale and with the purchase, you have to wait for your price for ETN.
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 05:07:45 AM
Yes, for me this is the good time to buy etheruem now, because etheruem now is starting to pump. And you can hold it and wait for the perfect time to sell. Buying etheruem is a good choice because this currency is one of the most popular just like bitcoin.
Activity: 70
May 05, 2018, 05:01:35 AM
I think it's a godd time to buy some small tokens or participate in bounties and airdrops. If the project is promising like Bitupper and LOTS of other projects with original ideas, then you will gain more profit than if you're investing in ETH, BTC and other more or less stable coins.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
May 05, 2018, 12:46:41 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Good old post. Back in the days when Ethereum was still valued at a little more than $200. I wish I was fiat-rich enough during those days and accumulated a lot of Ethereums. From July of last year until the beginning of the year 2018, the price had already climbed around 600 percent. But everything's not too late even now. Ethereum right now is still considered very cheap with the $800 price.
Activity: 350
May 05, 2018, 12:37:58 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Maybe it's not the right time to buy altcoin now that the price of Ethereum is starting to go up and so now is the right time to sell altcoin and make a profit, you can also buy altcoin besides Ethereum because there are plenty of good altcoins

Activity: 35
May 04, 2018, 05:20:33 PM
The purchase of crypto currencies is a long-term investment that will pay off much later
Activity: 67
May 04, 2018, 01:26:04 PM
if I think it is in this week is the right time to buy coin ethereum for investment, because there are some things that make coher ethereum price is currently down. such as news about bitcoin blocking by some countries, and recently the news about bitcoin whose price will drop continuously.
Activity: 46
May 03, 2018, 11:22:15 PM
very good time.I just think now, at a time when the market is not so stable, you can really invest heavily and it will definitely benefit

Can you predict how much it will increase in the short-term?
If compared to the two months ago, it has now risen nearly 50% the BTC rate and over 100% against the USD.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
May 03, 2018, 03:47:47 PM
Yes, indeed, now is a good time to buy cryptocurrency. the ideal time to buy was in March, when prices reached their lowest point. they could be bought at the lowest price and make good money on it even in the short term now I advise you to buy cryptocurrency to be patient and wait until they grow up.
Do you mean the price of cryptocurrency will increase in this month?
Maybe, the scenario for the last year can happen again in the next time.
But, you shouldn't put many beliefs in a situation doesn't have much chance to happen.
Instead, re-think carefully and create more plans to invest in other cryptocurrencies, fields.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 03:20:13 PM
very good time.I just think now, at a time when the market is not so stable, you can really invest heavily and it will definitely benefit
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 11:33:07 AM
Ethereum is very promising  token and the main problem nowadays that market is very stable, nobody knows will price go up again or we will see another dump but anyway investing is a chance to get something.
Activity: 182
May 02, 2018, 11:30:00 AM
I think that who wrote this post in 2017 bought an etherium and definitely did not regret it! when you buy at that time now you can consider yourself a charity! so, so what would be the coin now equaled with such potential as in the etherium?
Pages:
Jump to: