Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 84. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 16, 2018, 12:28:56 PM
I don't think so , this not good moments for buy ETH because to many bad news about Cryptocurrency , google banned advertise for Bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
I will save my money for waiting good moments for buy and save for long term.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
March 12, 2018, 11:14:09 PM
Still good to invest in ethereum. Imagine that for another year of its success ethereum will increase and increase because there are more people who trust this possible future of this coin. This is  base on reality that deal what people's need in this crypto world to divert it to real actual world. This is proven a good investment. Still good go buy ethereum at the moment.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
March 12, 2018, 11:12:05 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

We don't know what happen next so im suggest you that wait for the low price when the price of the ethereum gone to the 500-600$ there are many changes that will happen now because it is going to mid year, there are many investors to come. New ICO project. So it is better to hold if you own it anf buy if you don't have
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 12, 2018, 11:06:42 PM
In my opinion, investing ethereum is the best you can do right now. Ethereum has a stable price. Although it is currently down, but just hold your altcoin within the next 2 months. According to altcoin and channel observers who discuss altcoin, altcoin prices will return to normal, altcoin prices will slowly rise and toward their peak prices. Do not rush to sell it now, just invest your money to buy ethereum now, then get a lot of profit. While prices are down, buy ethereum as much as possible, is not it a good time to invest ?, Just monitor the market situation and price charts. And predict what will happen. So you will get a lot of money from your investment. thank you
Regard
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 12, 2018, 03:22:10 AM
Currently the price is bit high if you engage to buy now then you have to hold it for sometime then you can make full return from it.In Nov-17 ETH price was $200 and now its $730 its 350% increase.Market is red and good to buy ETH.ETH price is expected to touch $1000-$1,500 by end of 2018.Better to hold it for sometime.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 11, 2018, 06:56:17 PM
When the masses have no particular clue about what is going to happen, that allows for two things to happen ETH the amount of assets they have been frozen in the fear of losing those assets, this is a common reaction as the daily trading volume plays a huge role in the valuation of Ethereum, its upscaling might not occur until this is gone.
Ethereum is climbing some. If there was no buy support for this coin then the coin would be worth much less.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 06:54:50 PM
Now I think a small part of the investment portfolio can buy ETH. But it is better to watch the altcoins. They are more likely to make good profits when the whole market will grow
Everytime is a great time to buy Eth but you must need to have plans before doing something. I know ETH is good too like how bitcoin works just how many people describe this but I will tell you it depends on you or its up to you. Just make sure that you will not lose anything from your hardwork.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 06:48:57 PM
When the masses have no particular clue about what is going to happen, that allows for two things to happen ETH the amount of assets they have been frozen in the fear of losing those assets, this is a common reaction as the daily trading volume plays a huge role in the valuation of Ethereum, its upscaling might not occur until this is gone.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
March 11, 2018, 10:03:06 AM
It was good last year, now we are in a downside trend. If you want to buy back again I think you should wait a little bit longer for better price. Buy back when it goes down under 500 USD.
Activity: 462
March 11, 2018, 10:02:03 AM
I think now is a quite right time to buy ETH,
not only ETH but other Cryptocurrency too, because the market of Crypto is on the low price
Activity: 154
March 11, 2018, 09:56:19 AM
When ETH reaches its lows, iexpect that public interest for participating in most ICOs will also reach the lower point. This would be the best moment to buy alts and ICOs, but only strong projects.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
March 11, 2018, 09:55:43 AM
Now I think a small part of the investment portfolio can buy ETH. But it is better to watch the altcoins. They are more likely to make good profits when the whole market will grow
Activity: 129
March 11, 2018, 09:55:08 AM
When the BTC goes up, it is not recommended to buy eth, because the rise of BTC will be less than that of BTC, and then buy eth when the price of BTC is stable.

Activity: 210
March 11, 2018, 09:53:12 AM
yes its a good time because prices are low so pick it up.
Activity: 238
March 11, 2018, 09:42:37 AM
It may not be a good time to buy ethereum now not because it is at a downstate because one of the Chaves to make good profits is to buy an asset or good when others don't realize its potential and it has a potential for future growth. The reason not to invest is that most people don't know what ehtereum is worth right now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 08:20:34 AM
I think it's OK in August. Coinmarketcap.com is now a bad condition, so it is also delayed due to its growth. But when Coinmarketcap.com starts to grow, then all coin prices will increase. So I think it's good to buy ethereum. Because it's improving very well.And if the price of ethereum increases then it will be down let.

In august? Now its time to buy because as your point the coinmarketcap is very much decrease.
However this is good time, we need to analyze the movement first before deciding to buy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 08:17:30 AM
It's a pretty good time to buy most altcoins now because of the dip. So, yes, I'd buy eth if i were you.
Activity: 198
March 10, 2018, 08:02:34 AM
Always aware on what  is the movement on the market we rely upon on. The best thing is knowing what is good and it's time for ether invest right now because the the quality is good, if i have a money right now i go for it.
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
March 10, 2018, 07:55:58 AM
I see that this thread comes alive again, I think too that this is the time to buy ethereum now. Considering that ethereum reached 1000$ + with its price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 07:53:25 AM
Now is a very good time to buy an ethereum. Many believe that the ethereum will drop to $ 400, but I believe that this will not happen. Now is the ideal time to buy an ethereum and many other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: