Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 87. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 07:12:36 AM
i think it is best time to buy ethereum. at this time there is a chaos at bitcoin and every altcoin going bottom. i think at a month every altcoin gonna up but ethereum gonna up x2x maximum other altcoins are more valuable
Yes ethereum is good, right now is the better time to buy as the value is not to high. Don't wait for the value rise many times like btc because it hard to achieve that kind of price value. Therefor i conclude that buying ethereum will be more profitable in time or even in future as ethereum one of the alt that has bigger value second to the bitcoin.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 06:54:25 AM
I think for longterm its okay buy etherium anytime, but for short its better to wait then market is red for ~ week and then to buy. Because its crypto
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 21, 2018, 06:52:48 AM
It is good time to buy Ethereum because Ethereum is very promising coin and it will trade approx. $900 and soon it will go any time upside again.

If need buy the ethereum. First you will know the process. If need information for the ethereum. You check the market place. Then you know the time to process. It any time to change the price. So you will check before invest ,buy, sell coin. Coin is time to change the price. So you will know time to complete the process. It connects the all country people. So people get more information. Ethereum is best one of the coin. Now coin process is increas. So if price will be low. Then you buy it. You check the price day by day. Then you get coin price information.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 06:37:23 AM
It is good time to buy Ethereum because Ethereum is very promising coin and it will trade approx. $900 and soon it will go any time upside again.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
February 21, 2018, 05:49:31 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Ethereum is also one of the best investment here in the cryptocurrency world. If you want to buy altcoins, I prefer to you to buy the top 5 altcoins in the coinmarketcap.com . The top 5 altcoins are the altcoins who have potential in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
February 21, 2018, 05:40:35 AM
I think that the etherium still descends to $ 600 before take-off.
need to wait a bit
but maybe this will not be))
Activity: 308
February 21, 2018, 02:47:38 AM
I think this is the right time to buy ethereum as price is very low, and it will recover in future so if anyone can buy it is my suggestion is to buy it now
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 01:31:42 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

The running of bitcoin and altcoin in the industry now was not good. They are all red. If it's continue to fallinh down it might came up to the panic. But everytime changed and later we see that others will color green again. Eth now is red. Everytime and seconds and minutes are important in investing because we know that the fluctuating is bety fast
Activity: 25
February 21, 2018, 01:29:01 AM
I don't know what is the market price coins buy and sell depend on its market price.if market price is low its good time to buy ETH.
Activity: 1134
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 21, 2018, 01:22:14 AM
yes it seems like it's time to buy ETH. because the ETH again down and maybe also not long will jump up. if it will rise drastically this might be called sustenance.
Activity: 336
February 21, 2018, 12:55:11 AM
Hello everybody!
I think that now is a very good time to buy Ethereuma, as it is gaining popularity every day and is owned by a very large number of people! Moreover, today its price has fallen so well, so this is a great chance to buy as much Ethereuma as possible, it will grow!
Activity: 41
February 21, 2018, 12:50:25 AM
Honestly, we talk about this everyday, if you believe in the technology and infrastructure of ETH, and it's future, invest now, be prepared to hold for the long term, and have a price point where you are prepared to sell and be happy with your profit.
No one can predict the future.
Would this be a great buying opportunity, or a dramatic blow to eths future? Again, no one knows.
Read up on your technology, invest what you can afford to lose, and stay active in learning more and more about the applications and potential impact of this exciting technology for the future! good luck Smiley
Activity: 123
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
February 18, 2018, 09:29:23 PM
ETH price in early 2018 is declining, maybe right now is the right time to buy ETH. Not only the price of ETH is decreasing, but also the other coins. By buying ETH now and holding it for the next few months or until the end of the year, I think the price will soar. With longer waiting, maybe the price of ETH will be even higher.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
February 18, 2018, 08:04:52 PM
Now is the perfect time to buy all coins and altcoins, remember, reaching 900$ per ETH was a dream for ETH hodlors and lovers back in 2015 Wink
So, work hard and put some hard earned cash into crypto and get your bags ready for moon! Cheesy
Activity: 308
February 18, 2018, 08:02:28 PM
It is good time to buy ether because ether is in the hands of a lots of people. I use ether every so are many people in crypto! Ether made it easy for you to own and spend. Ether,s is very good
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 07:59:59 PM
This is the right time to invest on ethereum because the price is not too expensive because the future prospects of this coin is very good
Activity: 420
February 18, 2018, 07:35:22 PM
Now is still a good time to invest in classic currency creep. You can still catch the wave and get multiple profits
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
February 18, 2018, 07:30:23 PM
Coins like Ethereum do not dip any how and once the whole market is affected or experiences a dip, consider it as an early christmas present...you don't even need to think twice just invest what you can, just don't sell your house for it.
Activity: 380
February 18, 2018, 07:25:07 PM
I think the price of the ethereum is neither low nor high. The price is under $ 1,000 for a while, and I am confused about investing in ethereum in these times. On the other hand, I think it has a really good potential and popularity, so, in my opinion, its price has a big probability to rise again and reach very good prices in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
February 18, 2018, 06:12:09 PM
I've done some investments a week ago, I'm very happy to do it because ethereum will have a good future
Pages:
Jump to: