Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 97. (Read 26383 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
January 19, 2018, 07:06:05 AM
There's no time to buy Ethereum. There's no time to buy Ethereum. When you wait in the long haul, you will definitely make a profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 07:00:44 AM
Today right now is a good time to buy ETH if you want to get ETHzero Coinage after the fork today!!! 
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 19, 2018, 06:57:00 AM
i think this is the right time to buy ethereum as price is very low, and it will recover in future so if anyone can buy it may suggestion is to buy it now
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 06:40:10 AM
Yes! The ETH will easily get 3k in 2018 if it continues at this pace.
Activity: 126
January 19, 2018, 06:37:26 AM
Ethereum reached a maximum of $ 1400.At present the price is $ 1000.Currently it is in the context of buying ETH.This price increases to go.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 06:34:55 AM
It is important to buy some ETH right before next hardfork stage. It will be like a short-term investment. But i guess that the most interesting price will be right after Serenity release (The Ethereum network is expected to be converted from PoW to PoS (Proof of Stake)).

But who knows when the next fork / crash will be? So either way I think ETH will be a pretty good investment for the year, since it might crash again in January (as mosts coins often do).
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
January 19, 2018, 06:31:57 AM
It is important to buy some ETH right before next hardfork stage. It will be like a short-term investment. But i guess that the most interesting price will be right after Serenity release (The Ethereum network is expected to be converted from PoW to PoS (Proof of Stake)).
Activity: 676
January 19, 2018, 06:19:26 AM
I think it is the right time to buy and hold ETH when i look up yesterday the price graph Bitcoin is starting pumping but ETH has price steady i think ETH has a big pump coming by next day time to hold and buy ETH now.
Hmm, I think we should to wait the price of Bitcoin breakout $13,000 first to buy Ethereum. I want to have good price to buy Ethereum in the USD rates instead of the high price in Bitcoin rates like now. So, wait the price of Bitcoin dump again to below $10,000 is not a bad choice for now Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
January 19, 2018, 06:13:51 AM
I think it is the right time to buy and hold ETH when i look up yesterday the price graph Bitcoin is starting pumping but ETH has price steady i think ETH has a big pump coming by next day time to hold and buy ETH now.
Activity: 350
January 19, 2018, 06:04:11 AM
All the coins are gradually recovering. I think now is a good time to buy reliable and stable coins. This also applies to the etherium. It is now well cheaper.
Activity: 552
January 19, 2018, 05:54:20 AM
its best to buy early next year i think. Bitcoin and Eth are going high as of now and is continues to do so but many of the activities are ending late december so the best schedule to buy them is early january when many of the activities are starting.

Thank you for you advice, I am a newbie to this crypto world, I have been learning for a month on this forum, I think the eth and btc are too high, but I have to admit that they are still the best choice for newbies since the price is stable and rise step by step.
Research the price of Bitcoin and the price of Ethereum. It is easy to see if it would be a decent time to invest in Eth. I would invest asap.

To be honest, I recommend you should withdraw to FIAT or exchange to USDT as soon as possible.
I decided to withdraw to FIAT, because I do not know the bubble of cryptocurrency will be burst at the end of this year or continue. Smiley
for me its a good thing then that for the safety you may convert it in fiat we cant say on when the bubble it may come for so better to be have some assurance with your profit for it or this may go for nothing.
If you want to call the price of Ethereum is a bubble, it is not wrong. For an asset normal, the growth of Ethereum is really should be call a "bubble" price and can be break anytime. But, as long as the demand of the market for Ethereum still higher than the seller, I still have strong faith in the growth of Ethereum.
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 01:45:06 PM
Not only Ethereum but all top and good Cryptocurrencies is today the best day to invest. As for ETH, I think we will see $ 3000 in 2018.
Activity: 14
January 13, 2018, 01:43:31 PM
Yes, there are many new ICOs based on ETH. It is a very good time to buy
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
January 13, 2018, 01:43:01 PM
its best to buy early next year i think. Bitcoin and Eth are going high as of now and is continues to do so but many of the activities are ending late december so the best schedule to buy them is early january when many of the activities are starting.

Thank you for you advice, I am a newbie to this crypto world, I have been learning for a month on this forum, I think the eth and btc are too high, but I have to admit that they are still the best choice for newbies since the price is stable and rise step by step.
Research the price of Bitcoin and the price of Ethereum. It is easy to see if it would be a decent time to invest in Eth. I would invest asap.

To be honest, I recommend you should withdraw to FIAT or exchange to USDT as soon as possible.
I decided to withdraw to FIAT, because I do not know the bubble of cryptocurrency will be burst at the end of this year or continue. Smiley
for me its a good thing then that for the safety you may convert it in fiat we cant say on when the bubble it may come for so better to be have some assurance with your profit for it or this may go for nothing.
Merit: 52
January 13, 2018, 01:41:30 PM
Still, there is a chance for ETH because little by little companies are using this smart contract technology slowly and adopting the ETH blockchain. So the price of ETH will increase in the market for sure.
Activity: 392
January 13, 2018, 01:40:52 PM
i think yes, it is the good time to buy etheruem, 2nd spot on the position of altcoins, at these moment etheruem have their break. rising all the way.
Probably ethereum is still the best altcoin so for me it is always a good time to buy ethereum because ethereum has a good future ust like bitcoin and i am confident that ethereum can reach the value of bitcoin maybe aftee 5years because ethereum is really great altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
January 13, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

I also think like that, we better buy it now when all business activities have just started with a pretty good price. I'm sure at the end of this year the price of ethereum will be very good
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
January 13, 2018, 01:36:11 PM
i think yes, it is the good time to buy etheruem, 2nd spot on the position of altcoins, at these moment etheruem have their break. rising all the way.
For me it's a big yes ETH right now is just getting more stronger so if we will bu ethreum right now is i a sure that before this year will end we can make many money.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 01:33:44 PM
This was posted long time passed, now at present ethereum rising with it's value so fast like a bubble! anyone can buy ethereum for good future. ethereum going awesome.
Activity: 737
January 13, 2018, 01:26:05 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Your question though since last year but I think for current, Ethereum is still my choice for investment as more as possible.
My target for Ethereum is ~$2,000 in next time, but for long time, I want it can reach $10,000 when the price of Bitcoin around $50,000 or $10,000 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: