Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 92. (Read 26383 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 24, 2018, 03:01:47 PM
The best time to buy has been missed, because before a month or two the price was around $350, and suddenly the price grew high reaching a value around $900. Now the price has been staggering around $1000 along with bitcoin. Now it has begun to grow, so investing unlike the price variation is good with bitcoin as well ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 02:51:54 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...?  

Those consumer who invest a lot of money on eth before is rejoicing because the value of ethereum right now in the market is on fire. Eth coins manage to reach 1k dollar before 2018 ends and it only means that it will increase further and maybe reach 2k before 2019 starts so invest today.

If you believe the future of ethereum, $1.000 is a good price to buy ethereum from the market. I thik it will try $1.500 on february 2018. Then it will try $2.500 on march and april 2018.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 02:50:45 PM
Now is a good time to buy Ethereum , but I have a question when he would fly to the moon? Do you also think that the market will repeat last year's spring ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 24, 2018, 02:49:46 PM
I am confident that this coin in 2018 will show very good growth. The project is developing and becoming more popular. Because of this, the price of the coin is constantly growing.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
January 24, 2018, 02:46:01 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

Those consumer who invest a lot of money on eth before is rejoicing because the value of ethereum right now in the market is on fire. Eth coins manage to reach 1k dollar before 2018 ends and it only means that it will increase further and maybe reach 2k before 2019 starts so invest today.
Activity: 882
January 24, 2018, 02:43:32 PM
Hi guys,

At present, the price of Etherium is very low. So I think it is a good opportunity to buy Etherium right now. At any time the price may increase.This may not be an opportunity, because the price of Etherium is increasing day by day.If we wait for some days, we do not think we can buy it at this price,then the price is likely to increase further.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
January 23, 2018, 03:54:59 AM
Yes this the time to buy ETH because demand is increasing day by day and soon it will increase than it will give competition to BTC.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 03:46:45 AM
Ether is profitable to buy now. He has no competitors now. But in the future everything can change.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 23, 2018, 03:31:20 AM
Yes of course eth is good to buy at this time bitcoin is down. Ethereum has a lot of potencial and it has a great support.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
January 23, 2018, 03:20:03 AM
Hi guys,

This is the right time to buy ethereum according to me because the price of her again down and I’m sure ethereum will go up again and you will benefit more.
Yes, this is the best time for you to buy Ethereum so low this year. Ethereum believes that altcoin can hold the longest and safest, next month there are many open ICO projects developed on the ERC20 platform surely at that time ETH will increase the price so much so this time is best for you to buy Ethereum. Ethereum is developing very well, you follow and invest in it is very reasonable.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 03:07:53 AM
Hi guys,

no one will know. The only people who know what will happen is the one influencing the current dips = huge whales.

Activity: 101
January 23, 2018, 03:03:17 AM
It;s the best time to buy ETH for me. Yes the current value of it is low and that's the point! You should buy now ETH if you want to invest in this crypto. Beacuse in the next few months I am sure that ETH will make its comeback and will increase its value so it will be profitable for any investors.
Activity: 630
January 23, 2018, 02:34:15 AM
Good time to buy ether because Bitcoin is falling in price.  If Bitcoin were to be increasing, it will be expensive for you to get ether. So  in ether right now you are getting a lots of value in Bitcoin. 
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 02:31:50 AM
When this post was created, Ethereum has been in the down low. The price encreased in few times now)))  Though this does not mean it will continue to go down or to go higher. However, with the price that ETH is in right now, i believe its high time to buy some since there is a possibility it will rise up till the end of this year. So while its value is a bit low, better get some and hold it on.
Yes of course this is the right time to buy ethereum because its price is going down at this moment. And when you wait the value rise again, it is your chance to get a more profit when you sell it in higher price. Also even there falling in value right this moment it has possibility to ethereun to rise this upcoming month.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
January 23, 2018, 02:30:31 AM
Its always a good time to buy $ETH.
$ETH should never be under your short term or even mid term portfolio, it must consume a big space under your long term. Not just it adds value to your portfolio over a period of time, but also allows you to participate in most of the ICOs.
With ETH 2.0 coming in near future, issues like current network congestion, higher fees will vanish and will give a strong support to its value.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
January 23, 2018, 02:28:50 AM
I think is not late now.
I have had 3000+ ETH in the end of March last year.
My cost was under $10.
When it pump to $20 I sold all of them.
And bought back around $300.
It's never too late. Especially most of the ICOs are using ETH chain.
There will be a lot of space in this field.

Damn I also saw Eth dropping hard that time. Bought some but sold it also earlier. Now I am still accumulating slowly for long term purposes.
Activity: 58
January 23, 2018, 02:28:38 AM
Hi guys,

This is the right time to buy ethereum according to me because the price of her again down and I’m sure ethereum will go up again and you will benefit more.
Activity: 106
January 23, 2018, 02:25:36 AM
I think is not late now.
I have had 3000+ ETH in the end of March last year.
My cost was under $10.
When it pump to $20 I sold all of them.
And bought back around $300.
It's never too late. Especially most of the ICOs are using ETH chain.
There will be a lot of space in this field.
Activity: 36
January 23, 2018, 02:22:05 AM
if you are sure buy Eth now the possibility for the future will continue to increase for now Eth prices increase compared to last year.
Activity: 253
January 23, 2018, 02:02:17 AM
Oh i dont think its a good time because theres alot of time you can buy etherium you just need to wait because eth keeps increasing like bitcoin its very popular in market economy so theres a chances that eth can go up
Pages:
Jump to: