Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 93. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 01:52:35 AM
I think this time is the best time to buy Ehereum. Now the price of Ethereum is $962. So, it's the great chance to buy Ethereum. Buy Ethereum and hold it. Because in future the price of Ethereum is increasingly. I also but some Ethereum and hold it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 12:04:50 AM

if I think the price is now occupied pknormal price than before its eth $ 800- $ 900 normal price but a few days after the event now etherum experience normal again at the price of $ 1000. I think you can buy again may go up to $ 1100- $ 1400 after the next roadmap.

but that can change anyway but I believe with this coin because its many supporters and investors and ethereum are already known in the world of cryptocurrency as its rival coin BTC later.

remember etherum already supported by the world bank. I am sure there will be no loss in saving this coin for a bright future
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 02:21:50 AM
at the beginning of 2018 this eth price increased even though some days there is a decrease but now it is very good to have eth a lot because I think the future price will rise again
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 11:16:59 PM
This is the perfect and best time to buy ethereum since the price is very low now ($1050). You cannot expect this low in future and experts say that ethereum will rise to $10000 in this year end like December 2018. Don't miss this potential and next big thing of bitcoin. Buy now and reap x10 times profit within one year.
Activity: 574
January 21, 2018, 08:36:10 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Its price can still be considerably high compared to its price last few months ago but I think it is still a good time to buy ethereum now since its price recently falls down so if you have the money to make an invest then it is very advisable now to buy and hold some ethereum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
January 21, 2018, 08:22:53 PM
This time is dump for all altcoin. And now is a good time to buy ETH before value going up again. You can hold ETH for 1-2 months and sell them for got a profit

I agree with you that all altcoin now was going to dump and this is the time to buy altcoin especially in Ethereum because everyone knows that altcoin was a potential to increase again for this year, so much better to hold it until they rise again in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
January 21, 2018, 07:57:46 PM
Ethereum is a really good coin for long term investment. And it's currently on the dip! this coin without a doubt will do well in 2018 (because of many new ICOs that depends on the ETH system as it's wallet). Personally, I think the price is still low considering of how big their potential and the price would be in the future.
Activity: 336
January 21, 2018, 07:32:55 PM
Ethereum is cryptos you do not need to consider when deciding to buy because the future it is sure to be very potential, able to replace Bitcoin. So it is important to monitor the ETH to make the most accurate buying decision. At present, the ETH exchange rate is approximately $ 1000, you can wait until the exchange rate drops to $ 700 to buy it.
Activity: 320
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 07:29:14 PM
Yes it's a great time to buy Ethereum right now. It's price will go up this year.
I do not understand such people. You look at date when the question was asked? Why to answer it? Your answer is already irrelevant.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
January 21, 2018, 04:01:09 PM
Yes it's a great time to buy Ethereum right now. It's price will go up this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 21, 2018, 03:59:04 PM
If you buy eth at the time this question is made then it is the right decision, because the current price of eth is twice higher than July last year. Currently eth is experiencing a decline in prices, but I am sure a few months to come eth prices will rise again.
Activity: 26
Merit: 4
January 21, 2018, 03:35:28 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

I hope  you buy Ethereum the moment you read the comments. If you buy early i am sure that you are very happy with the result of being optimistic and believing in Ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
January 21, 2018, 03:30:37 PM
buying ETH on the dips and you can not go wrong even at this price.  Every day there are new ICOs offering new services using ETH backbone and tokens built on ERC20 compliant smart contracts.  So ETH is still growing.  That is good for the future as ETH will go higher in price. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 75
January 21, 2018, 03:27:03 PM
When this post was created, Ethereum has been in the down low. The price encreased in few times now)))  Though this does not mean it will continue to go down or to go higher. However, with the price that ETH is in right now, i believe its high time to buy some since there is a possibility it will rise up till the end of this year. So while its value is a bit low, better get some and hold it on.
Activity: 233
January 21, 2018, 03:24:45 PM
last times are all best too buy ethereum because its price still lower than its capacity.ethereum now has 70 percent of crypto and altcoins. It will be much importantan so you can buy now and in future.
Activity: 308
January 21, 2018, 03:19:05 PM
There is never a bad time to buy Eth.whether it's at an all time high  or whether it just crash. Because ethereum will always creat and reach new all time highs smatching it's own record along the way. My prediction for for December 2018 Is  above 5000 dollars
Activity: 182
January 21, 2018, 03:15:58 PM
Even though the price of Ethereum has already appreciated significantly in 2017, there is still 10x, maybe even 100x long-term upside from current levels. Ethereum hasn’t come close to mainstream adoption yet, but here are hundreds, possibly thousands of applications in development. Many of these applications are focused on making Ethereum more accessible and user friendly. My suggestion is to buy some Ethereum with money that you won’t need to touch for at least a couple of years.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 03:10:27 PM
ETH is good long term , why ?
because ETH to many have inovation including smart contrack platform.
ETH have simple wallet and high security  , but for now ETH is expensive if you want to make a transaction for fees .
1 X transaction you must using GWEI 41 if want fast confirmed  block.
It is not neccessary, you do not need to put high gwei like this for your transaction when the Ethereum network is stable.

https://ethgasstation.info/

This is the site to help you know how much gwei you should to spend your transaction, choose standard or fast depend on your demand.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 20, 2018, 03:35:30 PM
ETH is good long term , why ?
because ETH to many have inovation including smart contrack platform.
ETH have simple wallet and high security  , but for now ETH is expensive if you want to make a transaction for fees .
1 X transaction you must using GWEI 41 if want fast confirmed  block.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
January 20, 2018, 03:23:47 PM
and I would be careful about ETH. As much as it grew up to it, it will not grow any more in the near future. So in the short term it is better not to buy much
Pages:
Jump to: