Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to invest in an ICO? - page 10. (Read 2133 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 02:17:41 AM
In my experience, I say the following. At the beginning of the ICO, the price of the token is ETH  to the air, yes, but in the end it's not always a winning option, because the price of the company could be high at the time of the company's holding, and after the ICO the price of the air drops and as a result we have pennies!
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 01:58:18 AM
I am not sure right is good time for investment on ico project, I have looking how many ico project have failed because their price listing on exchange market more lower than their token sale on ico time. I have get many ico have lower price when listed on exchange market because bitcoin and ethereum was drop and make all of new altcoin wil the same price.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 165
August 05, 2018, 01:53:43 AM
The ICO space now leans toward exchange tokens, last year was utility tokens era. IMO, this is a good opportunity and we are going into the right direction since the creation of many exchanges would offer many options for the people.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
August 05, 2018, 01:47:14 AM
Yes, this is a good time to invest in ICOs as the market is still down. In fact there is a great ICO live, check out: https://www.nextpakk.com/
Activity: 84
August 05, 2018, 01:45:01 AM
Yes, you can get more tokens for a lower price than it was previously. But the problem is, we cannot guarantee about the success of any project now as the market is going down and down everyday.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 01:15:27 AM
The token prices, right now, are very fluctuating. They have changing prices every time. Moreover, the ICO presence is now very developed. We can't count one by one of the ICO. SO, what's about investing in ICO? I think that if we can find out the legit ICO with a great team, we can invest them. Now, the ICO is very various and we can find out one best of them.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
August 05, 2018, 01:07:47 AM
Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

So does it really matter if the prices of ETH/BTC is dropping?

If anything, then buying now you get more Tokens for the $, right?

I think so, because most of the ICOs that I have encountered pegged the Ethereum or Bitcoin or other accepted coins' prices through the entire ICO period. This is to make sure that their token's value will remain to be fixed also despite the pumps and dumps that happen while the ICO is going on. So, if the market is really down and Ethereum reached as low as $200 and the ICO pegged the ETH price fixed at $500, then in dollars you are somehow gaining. Say for example, the tokens' price is .05 USD based on the fixed $500 worth per Ethereum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
August 05, 2018, 01:03:08 AM
it is not a good time to invest in an ico. and if you invest it must really be a good ico and not a scam! you can have a look at quickx. this is an ico for august - september 2018 .
QuickX provides transfer of different cryptocurrencies between two parties instantly just like any other traditional electronic transfer mechanism. Thus allowing transactions to happen seamlessly and instantly without the user having to pay a high network fee as it is taken care by the pooling facilitators in the network who facilitate the cross-chain transactions to take place instantly!

https://www.quickx.io/ 

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
August 05, 2018, 12:58:01 AM
Actually I'm really confused about it. now, there are numerous types of ICOs that offer the interesting ideas of their technology. The promotions are also perfectly done in the forum and social media or community channel. However here, i really don't know if it is a good time to invest in ICO or not because the prices of the crypto right now are very dropped.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 12:28:49 AM
in essence the new coin that appears wants to be successful in the market and can also last a long time in the market like bitcoin and ETH, so exchanging eth with a new token I think it's just a way to make buying and selling tokens easy, if the token is successful then chances are also can rival the old coin like eth
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
August 03, 2018, 06:35:58 PM
This time is time to invest. Btc and eth price still low. Hodl btc and eth is good. To make more profit you need to extend investment platform . Good tokens with strong developers have better future. I prefer ti buy lunched coin in the market than ICO. We can predict the price better than ICo. 
Activity: 58
August 03, 2018, 06:27:03 PM
New tokens remain not close to being finished and scam because plenty of campaigns performed in uptrending profit for buyers.
Activity: 41
August 03, 2018, 07:39:13 AM
I think to make ICO venture isn't comfortable minute, on the grounds that crypto showcase is extremely flimsy and keep on declining, yet it doesn't mean ico speculation truly is dead, in light of the fact that there are still some great ico and achievement, however practically nothing
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 02, 2018, 10:20:11 AM
Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

So does it really matter if the prices of ETH/BTC is dropping?

If anything, then buying now you get more Tokens for the $, right?

There is no need in paying close attention to the right time of investing in ICO. But it is necessary to try to find right ICO project. It would be really good advice not only for professional investors but also for crypto amateurs.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
July 31, 2018, 12:09:20 PM
Everytime is good to invest in ico because many of ico nowadays have big potential to grow and success in future, so do not be afraid to invest in all ico.
The best times to invest in ICO were in 2017 or earlier. At the moment, 99% of the ICO is just a Scam. And very hard to find good ICO!
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
July 31, 2018, 06:52:23 AM
Everytime is good to invest in ico because many of ico nowadays have big potential to grow and success in future, so do not be afraid to invest in all ico.
Activity: 141
July 31, 2018, 06:45:24 AM
Another cool ICO this year. A promising product and a strong team give great hope for the success of the project! I recommend everyone to study!

https://servadvisor.co/      

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
July 31, 2018, 06:44:40 AM
Today there are many live ICOs that certainly make the competition to get money from investors is very difficult and tight, let alone a lot of ICO scam so that makes us should always be vigilant and know more details.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Think better
July 31, 2018, 06:36:31 AM
If time Invest in an ICO is show the market First. Because if you don't know up down the price of market you will lost in price your invest. Atleast you must know the history of ICO you will invest in preveus month.
Activity: 28
July 31, 2018, 06:29:59 AM
I think to make ICO speculation isn't comfortable minute, on the grounds that crypto showcase is extremely unsteady and keep on declining, however it doesn't mean ico venture truly is dead, in light of the fact that there are still some great ico and achievement, yet practically nothing
Pages:
Jump to: