Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to invest in an ICO? - page 11. (Read 2133 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 25, 2018, 10:41:53 AM
Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

So does it really matter if the prices of ETH/BTC is dropping?

If anything, then buying now you get more Tokens for the $, right?

I think that is true, buying now that the price of ethereum is down means that you are getting a lot more tokens. So all you have to do is buy the coins, wait for the price of ethereum to go up and then convert the coins back to ethereum. More money. Also this is the perfect market to buy into ICOs, most of the projects are very undervalued now which means cheap prices.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 10:19:27 AM
there is no good time or bad time on investment on ICO because here think about good ICO or not this is the good for investment on ICO, first think about ICO is worthbule or not that price and check about project, its upgraded then check roadmap and join the all project related  coins then you can invest on ICOs
Activity: 133
July 25, 2018, 10:12:24 AM
It's a good time to invest in ICOs. 2018 has really been challenging for a lot of them, but they seem to be doing quite well in the market, so you might want to consider investing in them. When the market prices eventually go up, you will be getting some good earnings then.
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 11:25:05 AM
SKYFchain is a quality project with strong support team. This will certainly create the success of the project when creating trust with investors. Show that you are an experienced investor on the crypto market when joining with this awesome project. www.skyfchain.io
Activity: 243
July 24, 2018, 11:03:03 AM
If you see the market situation, some of coins are reach their bottom.
From my opinion, you should invest in an ICO like you said.
Invest in coins that you think is profitable, and then wait until the market price high, so you can sell your coins
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 10:05:16 AM
It is a good time to invest in good ICOs. Best ICO in 2018.Join the Trufield project ICO that puts people at the core. Trufield will revolutionize healthcare for millions of by providing free health data management systems in poor developing countries. Contribute and learn more here at https://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 36
July 24, 2018, 07:00:19 AM
I think the ICO game is over for now, too risky as most dump on exchange
Activity: 228
July 24, 2018, 06:46:26 AM
When coins are going dump & can be expected goes more dump then it is risky to invest in an ico’s. It is better to take a decision to buy ico’s when coins start for going up. From my own experience if coins jump minimum 25% from the last state of down it is the best time to buy ico’s. If the ico’s tokens price fixed against coins then it’s no matter when you invest.
Activity: 294
July 20, 2018, 12:51:20 PM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566

Also Make sure to check out the merchant solution https://t.safecrypt.io
Activity: 173
July 20, 2018, 12:37:40 PM
Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

Well you can do that all the time, just go for the best one and that’s only possible when you research a lot. This time there are very few latent ICO campaigns, so it is not the right time to invest in ICO campaigns that you see on the ICO rating sites. DYOR first and then think about it, I think few projects like Liven and Ubex are looking promising. Liven is my favorite though it’s an already established business in Australia that makes me bullish about it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 20, 2018, 10:20:16 AM
It's good to invest in an ICO if they are legit and have a dedicated team to maintain their platform or project. We all know that investing in an ICO is riskier than the usual trading platform, but it all depends on the skills and resources you have. You have to be more careful when it comes to ICO and pick the right one for you. You should always read their whitepaper before investing on it and do not rely on their promising ads in their website or any other campaign.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 08:57:39 AM
Perhaps now it makes sense to invest in ICO. We have not had a good growth in the market for a long time, maybe now it is born. If the market is positive and everything grows, then many ICO will again be successful, as it has a lot of envy on the market.
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 19, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

I believe that a lot of ICO's are relying on the price of BTC and if the BTC severely drop I am pretty sure that other coins/tokens/altcoins will drop too. For newbies I would not recommend investing in ICO because it's too risky than the market itself, I would suggest investing directly in the market using their desired wallets or exchanger, they must know first how the market really works before they engage themselves in any such more riskier environment.
Activity: 93
July 17, 2018, 05:38:58 PM
Yes that's right. The lower the price, the more tokens you can purchase. And when the currency grows, they can be sold at a profit. More recently, the price of the ethereum fell to ~ $ 430, it was a good time for investment, and now the price is already $ 500.
Activity: 98
July 17, 2018, 05:25:21 AM

It is best to buy ICO tokens at the beginning of the bull market. If there is a real turn of the market now, I'm sure that such investments will bring a huge profit. Of course, everyone decides for himself, but I think that now is a good chance to buy cheap.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
July 17, 2018, 05:17:51 AM
I would not say that beginners generally should invest in ICO because it is really a very risky investment. I myself had a sad experience.
Activity: 490
July 17, 2018, 03:10:29 AM
ICO investing is cool way to make quick buck! Although, this sentiment does not always play out! Whatever happens, you can still stay above waters provided you have done your own finding out and you diligently choose your ICO!
Activity: 280
July 17, 2018, 03:06:44 AM
almost all ico sell their tokens based on both eth and bitcoin prices and we know that the price of ethereum and bitcoin is very volatile,
I really agree with you if we buy tokens from an ico and the price of eth or bitcoin is decreasing then the price of the tokens that we buy is worth eth on that day,
Activity: 82
July 17, 2018, 03:01:38 AM
If you are not experienced,and a beginner in this business . Worth thinking about .
Activity: 475
July 17, 2018, 02:57:21 AM
there is no god time to invest on ICOs and now is certainly not one of the best times one can consider investing in ICOs mainly due to the fact that there has been lots of issues surrounding then concerning scam allegations, sometimes its never about the timing, but rather the quality of the ICOs in which you are investing in,ICOs are high risk ventures that needs lots of research and attention to detail
Pages:
Jump to: