Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to invest in an ICO? - page 9. (Read 2133 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 05:41:28 AM
Now a days it is very good time to invest in any project.
Activity: 96
August 06, 2018, 05:38:01 AM
Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

So does it really matter if the prices of ETH/BTC is dropping?

If anything, then buying now you get more Tokens for the $, right?
Not all of them set the ETH price as you say. I usually buy ICOs after they pay tokens for bounty or airdrop campaigns, which are usually lowered by the bounty hunter. You can buy low cost tokens
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 06, 2018, 05:27:00 AM
For me now it is the perfect time. But choosing the project is not easy task. I can suggest to go to www.icoguide.com it is very good platform for selection and comparison.

Good platform really, and scores also seems to be real. As to the investing in ICO I agree that now it is not bad time, in case if good project is selected there is the good chance for getting profit.

At any given time, it is possible to invest in ICOs, which is up to the individual's ability to search. As in the recession, projects like QuarkChain have increased 10 times after listing on the exchange and the Metronome project is up four compared to the price of the ICO.
Activity: 102
August 06, 2018, 04:58:53 AM
You need to do good research to make money in the crypto money world. There are many different ways to make money. You have to do good research to find the right ICO. Most of the Ico's can come out scam. If you find a quality Ico, you will make good money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 04:54:03 AM

I do not think that now is a good time to participate in the ICO. A fresh high-level project gave only x1.2 for investors.
Activity: 21
August 06, 2018, 04:52:01 AM
I'm still not sure about the pricing at the ETH. but there is also a big possibility if bitcoin will increase in that period. but it can also experience a decrease depending on the demand for bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
August 06, 2018, 03:25:43 AM
Yes it is definitely, I think it is good way to get benefit in the future. Here are some projects I can suggest:

https://icoguide.com/en/ico/blocvehicle
https://icoguide.com/en/ico/perucoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
August 06, 2018, 03:16:00 AM
Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

It doesnt matter if the ETH/BTC is dropping the token's allocated to your stake will not change some of them when there is a hard fall give more discount.

I think you are right investing on ICO using dollar/$ will be more better when crypto market is on deep.
Activity: 32
August 06, 2018, 03:13:36 AM

If they have locked the price against ether/btc , like a fixed number of tokens agains 1Eth/Btc then there is no effect if their prices go up or down.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 06, 2018, 03:11:48 AM
menirit I, actually whenever the time is still right for investment. Since the ICO project also so much, so you can also find the complies with the one you want. But don't enforce, if it did not have enough capital, don't invest too much.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
August 06, 2018, 03:09:40 AM
Time to invest money in ICO is always good, but you have to be able to filter the projects from prospective projects. If you do not, then at any time you can easily lose all your money. And the time difference when to invest is immaterial.

now it's better to choose ICO, wait for its completion and buy the tokens after listing. Discount of 200-600% is guaranteed
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 03:07:09 AM
For me now it is the perfect time. But choosing the project is not easy task. I can suggest to go to www.icoguide.com it is very good platform for selection and comparison.

Good platform really, and scores also seems to be real. As to the investing in ICO I agree that now it is not bad time, in case if good project is selected there is the good chance for getting profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 03:01:20 AM
Time to invest money in ICO is always good, but you have to be able to filter the projects from prospective projects. If you do not, then at any time you can easily lose all your money. And the time difference when to invest is immaterial.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 06, 2018, 02:58:19 AM
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
August 06, 2018, 02:56:45 AM

That is will be called you'll keep your money as crypto / altcoins. So you'll stand in ETH / BTC. So if you things that is are matter, you can decide to not investing your money at ICO. Just sell your crypto now, and never play with crypto if you worries about risky of holder crypto.
Activity: 308
August 06, 2018, 02:55:00 AM

It seems like that, because the goal is of course to make it easier to participate in ico. But when Ethereum is cheap, it is usually not a good global market situation, so maybe not many people participate in ico. So maybe everyone would prefer to pay more if that means the market situation is in a good trend.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 02:54:30 AM

The thread maker has the same idea as me because if the Ethereum price is cheap, we will get a lot of tokens with little money.
D J
Activity: 59
August 06, 2018, 02:50:35 AM
Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS.

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
Activity: 294
August 06, 2018, 02:30:13 AM

In many instances, ico is a long-term investment, and buying when Ethereun is cheap is a great way to save future potential. But unfortunately, when the market is difficult, tokens will usually have a lower price than the ICO price when released on the exchange market. So even though the dollar price is cheaper, maybe the business value will be more difficult.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 02:28:17 AM
Right now is good time to buy from exchange ICO coins you wanted, rather then participate in ICOs, because of current market state. Most of projects trading below ico price now
Pages:
Jump to: