Pages:
Author

Topic: Good ways to trade? - page 14. (Read 2402 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 441
August 28, 2021, 06:13:28 PM
Your best bet is to have enough knowledge about trading.And in order to trade you always need to analyze the currency well. Especially Bitcoin Etherium BNB trading with all these coins can be quite worry free and some profit can be made.Moreover if you know well about trading then you can train by analyzing different coins then you will be more profitable there.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
August 28, 2021, 04:42:59 PM
Hi I am new to crypto and wonder what are some of the best technical indicators to use for trading?
There is no cut short answer for this as the market does not follow the conventional way but you can view the indicators and patterns to have an idea on how the market could perform but it is not conclusive. I personally keep it simple, invest in the top coins when the market is going down and wait for the long haul and then my other form of investment which i recently started once again is finding out new projects to invest and if it is a good project then you are making a huge profit unlike any other investment.
Activity: 279
Merit: 3
August 28, 2021, 04:05:01 PM
if I was in your position as a beginner who is new to crypto then I prefer to invest in real coins that already exist in the cryptoqurrency market, at least prioritizing BTC, ETH, BNB for the long term. Trading without experience is very risky, especially if you are a frantic trader, it is not recommended.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
August 28, 2021, 04:00:23 PM
Hi I am new to crypto and wonder what are some of the best technical indicators to use for trading?
You seem to have a mistaken idea of what indicators really do, there is no indicator that is going to tell you all the time when you are going to win and when you are going to lose, you need a strategy that makes use of some indicators to make trades with a high probability of being profitable, however since you have to ask this question it is obvious you are not ready to trade the markets, someone could give you their winning strategy and you will still lose money with it, so take some time off and do not comeback at least until you have mastered the basics.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 28, 2021, 03:47:20 PM
You should search on google and youtube to learn Technical Analysis which will help you in trading and they will also tell you about indicators then you can use indicators, and get profit.
Never buy any coin in FOMO and never sell coin panic, always remember these points for trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 28, 2021, 03:19:33 PM
As we know, seasoned crypto asset traders or investors have several ways of assessing and predicting the cryptocurrency market. One of them is through an approach known as technical analysis.

By using technical analysis methods, you can get a better understanding of market sentiment and predict significant trends in the market. This analysis can be used to make more accurate predictions and wiser investment strategies.

Technical analysis takes into account the history of the crypto asset's movement with price charts and trading volumes, as well as anything that was done to the token. On the other hand, fundamental analysis is more focused on determining whether the valuation or value of the coin is higher, appropriate, or less.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
August 28, 2021, 12:56:43 PM
If you ask for indicators for crypto, in my opinion there are no indicators that are absolutely certain in crypto, actually crypto trading is the same as trading using assets outside of crypto, crypto is more likely to be easily influenced by news in the mass media, so crypto volatility is very large , if you are confused about which asset to use to start trading, you are better off buying coins that are already strong in the crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 28, 2021, 08:25:07 AM
Tradingview provides the most indicators and charts for free. They also have options to look at strong buy or strong sell depending on different parameters. Another site I use to look at the current trend is cryptometer.io they have some live updates on buying and selling sentiments. And you also need to play with different buying and selling options with your exchange, most of the popular exchanges provides almost all of those features for free. Some even provide creation of different bots to play with your strategy.
Activity: 463
August 28, 2021, 03:56:04 AM
I don't really know but I think for crypto! chart patterns are more reliable than indicators, the forest Market is what works well with indicators, so to get more accuracy in the crypto market u use the chart patterns so as to be sure of what you are doing, but well in you ain't familiar with chart pattern you can still use indicators to trade Buh I don't think if it will give you much formation about the market. Anyways it will be best to learn about chart patterns and indicators to be more accurate in price predictions but as a newbie you can use the MA and the EMA it's quite simple to understand and still good to work with.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
August 28, 2021, 02:16:20 AM

First welcome to the crypto space, it is one big, advanced and innovative ecosystem where a lot takes place such trading, investing, participating in public fundraising of new projects, being a developer and so on, therefore before getting started with the crypto space you will need to understand where your power or capacity lies. Don't just say you want to know about trading and the technical indicators for trading, you first need to learn about trading as a whole of which it cover everything even the question asked; if you know about technical indicators but lacks the requisite knowledge about trading you will end up making more mistakes.
Also, in the process of learning about technical indicators and trading you might even find investing and holding for long term more attractive. So no matter where you get yourself involved with, put in more efforts and you will make the most out of it.
Activity: 420
August 27, 2021, 11:25:52 AM
indicators are indeed very important for the analysis of coins that you should invest or trade for the long or short term. There are many things you should learn before investing if you don't want to lose. my advice should be to follow the telegram group or read the web of the project you want to invest in to find out information on project developments from team work
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
August 27, 2021, 07:07:21 AM

Very interesting question in my opinion. In trading digital currencies, of course, everyone or traders have different ways and technicalities. this is what i do, firstly choose the right platform, start with small value first, don't be too emotional in trading or avoid excessive panic, and finally choose good trades that can make me profit
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
August 27, 2021, 03:55:30 AM
If you' re a beginner, I suggest u read this short, but very useful text  https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1349_5-things-we-ve-learned-from-the-business-world-about-crypto-investing
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
August 27, 2021, 03:24:32 AM

Maybe you can research this terms:

• Bolinger Bands
  • Stochastic RSI

Usually this is being used by short term traders.

For those who have experience and been trading for mid. term goal, look for Fibonacci retracement.

For long term holders, no technical indicators, simple HODL.
Activity: 936
August 27, 2021, 02:40:12 AM
there seems to be no indicator, even I call it crypto trading easier and simpler than stocks. because by visiting the exchange we can already trade and choose coins. it's just that there are a few things we need to do before trading, namely analyzing the coins we will trade, because that determines our profit
Activity: 462
August 27, 2021, 02:32:44 AM
Trading in crypto is almost the same as trading the stock exchange. There is a right time to buy and a right time to sell. Need proper analysis and must be able to read market movements. Then it takes patience, because there are two options namely long-term and short-term, depending on whether you want to trade short-term or long-term.
Yes I agree with you I just add something if any trader or investor just invests or trades this capital which is not an emergency need for you. or you use this capital the amount is tension-free for you. Cause lots of new trader loss their capital for extraordinary emotion and quick decision making. and always you have to update one this market for update news and always you reserve a fund for buy low price.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
August 27, 2021, 02:26:36 AM
There is nothing called "Best" indicator. You have to learn how to read them and interpret them.

Perhaps you are new to the market, you should start with reading charts and see if you can understand trends from them trying to relate with news. Then try to identify support and resistance levels. Along with that read the indicators but TA is best done on your own. Dont let someone else's bias change your opinion. After all TA is a pseudoscience and only 50-50 correct.

Dummy trading is the best way to start trading. Dont go looking for "best" - you will be fooled into wasting your money by many scammers who are using this term for fake signals.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
August 26, 2021, 01:50:27 PM
Scan business news and visit reliable financial websites.
Set Aside Funds. Assess how much capital you're willing to risk on each trade. ...
Set Aside Time, Too. Day trading requires your time. ...
Start Small. ...
Avoid Penny Stocks. ...
Time Those Trades. ...
Be Realistic About Profits. ...
Stick to the Plan.
Activity: 1176
The OGz Club
August 26, 2021, 01:05:57 PM
You should have to gather enough knowledge about crypto market. You need to research in Crypto market and need to choice potential and good coin for trading. You need to see the volume of coin and you must choose the high volume coin for trading. Those coin which have huge volume, by choosing those for trading you can get good profit. If you want to do day trading then you must follow the market in every minute. Also you need to choose a good exchange or platform for trading. Here I'm recommend you to choose Binance exchange for trading.
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
August 26, 2021, 12:12:23 PM

https://www.tradingview.com/scripts/btc/
you can choose technical indicators according to your wishes, because crypto prices fluctuate I usually use the Moving Average (MA) and SMA-200 as Support Resistance, you can search for them on google and make sure you have plenty of time to see what coins you want to analyze.
Pages:
Jump to: