Pages:
Author

Topic: Good ways to trade? - page 7. (Read 2400 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 101
October 12, 2021, 10:09:29 AM
The most important thing when trading is to understand the trend that is happening, and making several sites for reference and making decisions is the best thing, now I use coinmarketcap as a reference because there is already a selection of the most profitable coins daily, weekly and monthly, and this simple technique makes I can earn big.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
October 12, 2021, 09:52:29 AM
you want to trade? are you fully prepared? market choices, initial capital, mentality and have researched the coin you want to trade?
if so, i would always advise you to trade when you are in the right state of mind and secondly, don't trade when you are angry. And I also highly recommend that you meet with a skilled and experienced trader to show them how, because online lectures alone are not enough, to minimize losses.
I agree with what you said, trading does look very easy, but many factors are needed by a trader to trade, especially in trading we have a big enough risk if we are rash in doing it, the lust or emotion factor is the main thing that must be controlled by traders, especially novice traders before trading, because trading is an activity that is very different from ordinary investing, this difference lies in the mindset in which investors think in investing.
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
www.fintropy.io
October 12, 2021, 09:44:21 AM
You are new so get an expert who can give you good direction and knowledge about cryptocurrency, learn the necessaries things first don't be too fast, when you seek for the basic things to know as a beginner you will do exploit in the cryptocurrency world.
The problem is that not everyone wants to teach others well and thoroughly, because the teacher must also use his time to teach others to the maximum, and the person who will teach it must also leave his job at a certain time so that he can focus a lot on teaching.

Being a teacher is a very big responsibility. Many people with little knowledge tend to teach, and of course it does not bring good results either for themselves or for their students. A person who wants to be a teacher must study the world of cryptocurrencies very thoroughly and understand many of its complex aspects in order to be able to answer the most difficult questions regarding the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
https://gptverse.art/
October 12, 2021, 09:09:54 AM
you want to trade? are you fully prepared? market choices, initial capital, mentality and have researched the coin you want to trade?
if so, i would always advise you to trade when you are in the right state of mind and secondly, don't trade when you are angry. And I also highly recommend that you meet with a skilled and experienced trader to show them how, because online lectures alone are not enough, to minimize losses.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
October 12, 2021, 06:16:11 AM
Not a few people who have been successful in trading cryptocurrencies, of course everything they have done has had many challenges before so that currently many of those who trade have enjoyed the results of their hard work. as for indicators and technical what needs to be done is to understand market conditions and survive with the waves that hit the market. In addition, traders who are new to investing should need to know or be familiar with altcoins that have potential that can be invested.
Now it's easier for novice traders to get help from several sites and from friends who are already familiar with all cryptocurrencies, so they can immediately take advantage of it when they start their work, meaning they can immediately ask questions and read some information about some Altcoins they already know to know all the details in more detail.

In my opinion, some sites to be used as a basis for a trader to know more about indicators of success and correct technical trading are very good, but it is also necessary for us to know that not all sites can benefit a trader, but maybe the opposite is the case, namely losses. do not easily believe in sites that promise profits, you still have to be careful in trading. but we can trust the community of fellow cryptocurrency enthusiasts and fellow traders.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 10, 2021, 07:09:54 PM
Hi I am new to crypto and wonder what are some of the best technical indicators to use for trading?

the most important thing is that you don't trading with emotions and do a panic sell, the meaning is
1. emotion
You buy when you see the price going up and don't do your research first, so you buy when the price is really high
2. panic sell
when the price dump and you are immediately afraid, so you do a panic sell and of course it makes you lose your money

therefore if you want to trading, then you must do your research before investing and never do a panic sell.

Activity: 547
Merit: 110
October 11, 2021, 02:27:31 AM
Hi I am new to crypto and wonder what are some of the best technical indicators to use for trading?
Currently there are hundreds or even thousands of indicators that have been created. Each indicator has its own character and how to use it. Indicators in Technical Analysis are mathematical formulas that function to find out how market conditions are and also to help provide buy or sell signals.
there is no best technical indicator, but there are indicators that might be used for beginners and I have also tried to use this several times including:
1. moving average (MA)
2. Parabolic SAR
3. Bollinger bands
4. Fibonacci
maybe this indicator can be used to make trades at the beginning.
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
October 11, 2021, 01:13:54 AM
You are new so get an expert who can give you good direction and knowledge about cryptocurrency, learn the necessaries things first don't be too fast, when you seek for the basic things to know as a beginner you will do exploit in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
October 08, 2021, 08:05:38 AM

https://github.com/SpiralDevelopment/Awesome-Crypto-Trading Check the technical analysis tutorials here it really depends on what kind of strategy you are using I mostly use RSI indicator to take profit and to enter trade that is one of the basic ones but I think it will be effective if you use the right combinations and depends on the market what it is printing.
Activity: 1022
October 08, 2021, 04:44:14 AM

Not a few people who have been successful in trading cryptocurrencies, of course everything they have done has had many challenges before so that currently many of those who trade have enjoyed the results of their hard work. as for indicators and technical what needs to be done is to understand market conditions and survive with the waves that hit the market. In addition, traders who are new to investing should need to know or be familiar with altcoins that have potential that can be invested.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 1
October 07, 2021, 01:01:32 PM
This is a good time to make an entry into trading, but a great time for those who have already traded efficiently.  And those who are new will tell them who will join the market after seeing and hearing all aspects.  Because if you fall into many scams in the market, it will not take 1 second to lose all the invested money.  It is possible to get the expected results by trading carefully considering the news of the market, especially from the hands of scammers and fake single channels.
Activity: 296
October 07, 2021, 09:32:00 AM
There must be specific indicators to trade it is never possible to trade without understanding these indicators with market analysis. The correct movement of charts and indicators go according to plan by controlling emotions by doing this you will be able to take more advantage in trading.

In trading there are many methods that we can use, maybe we can use two or three methods to determine what steps we can take in trading as a comparison, with the method we choose will make it easier for us to read the movement of market charts, and will definitely make our psychology become more stable in controlling emotions.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
October 06, 2021, 11:09:19 AM
Before trying to trade, knowledge is a must to understand what is trading and how to anticipate the massive possible loses in a short time. I watched yt trading videos to enhance my trading ability. I put it into practice without believing my guts rather believe in my understanding. I use RSI to understand the position. But sometimes my analysis didn't work. So need to practice and analyst better than before. Improvement is important. Good way to trade is how good we understand the position.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 06, 2021, 10:40:11 AM
I don't think there is a specific indicator. You are new to the cryptocurrency market, you should learn the knowledge related to crypto, the market and analysis and trading techniques. There are a number of groups set up to announce signals, when to buy and sell, but that information you should only refer to, need to learn carefully before making a decision. It is important that you have knowledge and understanding of the crypto market
Activity: 462
October 06, 2021, 08:55:08 AM
Scan business news and visit reliable financial websites.
Set Aside Funds. Assess how much capital you're willing to risk on each trade. ...
Set Aside Time, Too. Day trading requires your time. ...
Start Small. ...
Avoid Penny Stocks. ...
Time Those Trades. ...
Be Realistic About Profits. ...
Stick to the Plan.
Yes, I just add with this advice only 2 subjects don't use your all capital one trade use different case and different sector for experience and take profit and always reserve a fund for reinvest then you can get success.
Activity: 661
October 06, 2021, 12:09:50 AM
I think crypto does not have a specific indicator for any particular trade. Individuals analyze the market in different ways. I will tell you to recharge more about the market. Then you must understand how to trade
I can't agree that there are no indicators. I think that technical analysis works on this market as well, especially on big currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB. Personally I check different indicators such as MACD and RSI and judge from them if the market is overheated or vice versa underestimated. But of course everything can be destroyed just by bad news and panic.
Activity: 658
Merit: 189
October 05, 2021, 06:14:13 PM
Try combining Bollinger Bands and Parabolic SAR to decide where the market will bounce as support or break through resistance, and check the RSI to see how volatile it is. However, there are so many traders out there with their favorite technical indicators and their own style of profit taking, all you need is to find what suits your own style. If I often use Coinmarketcap to monitor coin price movements. The advantage of Coinmarketcap is that we can check the story along the coin's journey. So that changes in the price of each bull run can be used as a guide for future investments.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
October 05, 2021, 06:08:03 PM
I usually don't follow any indicators to trade but sometimes check the support and resistance levels on the daily chart. Every time it is not good to trade whether it is a potential coin. You have to be active and check the news about crypto on crypto related sites which also affect the market to some extent, and also you have to know to read the market sentiment to trade and have to have basic and basic knowledge about the market.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
October 05, 2021, 05:34:03 PM
Here are some good ways to trade:
1. Forum: Always try to follow the forum information to be part of those good traders, that always achieve good income from their trade.
2. Personal research: All the successful traders always carry out their personal research before trading in the market. It help them to know when to sell and when to hold the coins for future profit making.
3. Patient: When other traders are in horry to sell or buy in the market, try to understand the right time to release that potentian coins. When you are patient with your long term investment, it always bring good result at the end of the investment.
4.Time : Always try to understand the time, when trading your coins in the market. It will help you to know when to trade to achieve good profit from your investment.

Crypto trading is indeed complicated, there are several things we must do and prepare to be able to successfully generate profits. The way you did
actually I did too, such as looking for information about good coins for trading. I got that not only in forums, but several groups on social media as
well as my reference to get information. After getting potential coins for me to trade, the next thing we really need to be able to control is our emotions.
We must be patient and not panic easily when the coins we buy move very volatile. As long as the price goes down we have to be patient with holding
the coins we have, because as long as we choose potential coins, everything will be fine. Because the price of the coins, no matter how deep it goes
down, will come back up again. Another important thing, we must be able to analyze market movements correctly. So will know the right time to enter
and exit.
Activity: 887
October 05, 2021, 04:50:55 PM
Indicators should only be used as benchmarks for trading because all indicators that I know of are lagging and actually in trading, gain loss and profit all depends on how you do it but if you want to learn indicators maybe you can choose from some pretty good indicators like Moving Average , Simple Moving Average, Moving Average Convergence Divergence, Relative Strength Index and Ichimoku Kinko Hyo maybe these are some pretty good indicator platforms to use.
Pages:
Jump to: