Pages:
Author

Topic: Good ways to trade? - page 9. (Read 2400 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 518
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
October 03, 2021, 06:16:03 AM
Try to combine Bollinger Band and Parabolic SAR to decide wheres the market will bounce as the support or breaking the resistant, and check the RSI to know how volatile is it. However, so many traders out there with their favourite technical indicator and their own style to take profit, all you need just to find what that competible with your own style.
Your mentioned indicators are very okay and I prefer using varieties of moving average for analysis the trend of the market. I use 4 to 6 moving averages when I want to trade to know the proper level of price and what could be a safer  ideal time and point to place my trades. Also fundamental is very important cause it could have greater effects on trading and market price.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
October 03, 2021, 05:04:29 AM
Don't follow the signals that other people give you, a good way to trade is to sell when you make a profit and buy back when you lose.
It must be remembered that before trading you must have done due diligence on the project you wish to trade.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1643
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
October 03, 2021, 04:55:31 AM
I recommend that you always do your own research, do NOT listen to people on telegram what with their "trading signals" and "trading courses" and never ever trade when you are emotional from a bad trade or just having a bad day. Also do not trade on short timelines (no less than 1 day scales). From my experience the best thing you can do is not to put all your investments into one place and just hodl. Thats it really. Step away from the charts so your emotion doesnt get the best of you...
Activity: 840
Merit: 23
October 03, 2021, 04:47:53 AM
Hi I am new to crypto and wonder what are some of the best technical indicators to use for trading?
As a beginner you shouldn't go too deep into indicators and technical analysis because it would complicate your analysis. Just apply a simple market logic which is aim to buy low and sell high. If you find it difficult coping with this then you go fundamental with the aid of news and hypes. Using technical indicators for a beginner will only complicate issues for you
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
October 03, 2021, 04:12:52 AM
If you're a beginner, I would suggest that you shouldn't rely on crypto indicators but rather focus on dealing with the market so you'll know what the possible changes could happen. It's better to have the confidence to trade by relying on your knowledge about the market charts and technical analysis.

Yeah as a newbie, doing too much indicators and technical analysis will confuse you because the crypto market is agile and your analysis results won't be happen in reality that much, the technical analysis in crypto just been there just to help you not losing too much money when the price is already not make sense to hold. more over if we just have low capital, technical analysis won't make much profits for us if we rely on it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
October 03, 2021, 03:57:50 AM
Hi I am new to crypto and wonder what are some of the best technical indicators to use for trading?
  Try RSI, Williams Percent Range, and MACD these are the greatest technical indicators for day traders. These measurements depict overall market levels on a chart and can be used to analyse where a price will likely move next based on previous performance.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 03, 2021, 03:13:29 AM
there's a bunch of technical indicators mate, wherein it depends as well what's your strategy and if you want to do short term or long term because you need some settings in it in order to have accurate information .. On your situation mate i suggest watch some video in the internet so that you can see what are the proper setup of every indicators in trading.. It can help rather than asking here because for sure you will not understand some stuff.. So make research just use simple keywords such (day trading indicators, long term indicators and useful indicators in crypto trading). On that way you can easily obtain specific information especially if you watch step by step tutorials.  Cheesy
Activity: 414
October 03, 2021, 01:30:58 AM
Waiting for the right moment or the right time in my opinion is a pretty good technical indicator to apply in trading. Besides that, in my opinion, there is no special technicality in trading other than the right time and understanding the condition of the price movement of coins or tokens in the market.
Skills knowledge with the last indicator of technology you also need to learn to read charts use indicators and recognize good opportunities for sensitive control. Usually emotions will not be present with your business it is easy to succeed in trade if you can control your emotions.
Utilization of the right time has actually been included in it, such as skills with technological indicators. Try to imagine how you can take advantage of the right time in trading if the market charts that require technology are not known, logically impossible.

If you are patient and have to control your emotions, for me it is very important in trading.
Activity: 414
October 02, 2021, 03:38:32 PM
Waiting for the right moment or the right time in my opinion is a pretty good technical indicator to apply in trading. Besides that, in my opinion, there is no special technicality in trading other than the right time and understanding the condition of the price movement of coins or tokens in the market.
Activity: 492
Merit: 53
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 02, 2021, 11:08:24 PM
In business, analysis is also needed, especially crypto, if this trading world we have to look for strong references to foreign news so that this will be our comparison for reasoning, every second the market price can change, especially if there are comments from world leaders, after all is done we just buy when the price goes down as well as other stocks and we sell at the right time
Activity: 222
Merit: 8
Bounty Campaign Manager
October 02, 2021, 03:56:29 PM
You can use Trading View indicators, though they'll not help you in 100%, they'll give you a little idea about the markets of a coin that you want to trade. The best way for a technical indicator is to learn how to do technical analysis by yourself without using indicators.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
October 02, 2021, 03:26:25 PM
You don't need to look for an expert to guide you in the crypto world to understand a little about investing,
There are those newbies that wants to have a guide and it is because they're easy on it and likely to understand more having that.

what is needed in investing is a person's attitude and consistency, if that is what is applied then investing in crypto is always successful. Then you also need to understand about graphs by reading some books on Candelistics
I agree to what you've said about consistency and attitude. The attitude of the trader himself will determine himself how long he should stay on the market and doing consistent trades.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
October 02, 2021, 02:10:54 PM
Hi, I'm also relatively new to the cryptocurrency industry, I can recommend an article, which at one time helped me understand a little bit of what's what in investments, good luck:) https://blockster.com/blockdesk/326_how-to-trade-cryptocurrencies-in-2021

You don't need to look for an expert to guide you in the crypto world to understand a little about investing, what is needed in investing is a person's attitude and consistency, if that is what is applied then investing in crypto is always successful. Then you also need to understand about graphs by reading some books on Candelistics
Activity: 54
Merit: 6
September 27, 2021, 01:52:11 AM
Novice traders will make a lot of mistakes at the beginning, most of them want to make quick profits and make wrong trades. Before entering the crypto market trading, you must first understand and learn knowledge, in-depth study of icon indicators and learn to analyze how to choose trading timing to make a profit. Control your emotions, don't rush for success, you can easily succeed in trading only after you really in-depth research.
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
September 26, 2021, 09:58:50 AM
For some crypto-expert traders they uses several indicators when they do trading such as the MA, RSI, MACD, TimeFrame, VOLUME and EMA. Try to look on it in an exchange and research about the following technical indicators it will definitely help you once you learn all these indicators.
Activity: 592
Merit: 116
September 26, 2021, 09:39:41 AM

If you want to trade with crypto, then the first thing you have to do is analyze the fundamentals of the crypto you want to trade and besides that you also have to be able to read market trends to minimize the risk of loss when trading, many investors have to suffer big losses because they can't read market trends that make them speculate against the tide.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 755
September 26, 2021, 09:17:19 AM
Before trading, you must learn a lot of basic knowledge about encryption, conduct research and analysis on the market, and choose a safer and potentially valuable currency.
Also learn to use indicators to analyze market trends, indicators are also very important in trading.
Spend time analyzing to find the best time to buy and sell, stop profit and loss in time and don't lose money due to excessive greed.
It is important to do this analysis with various considerations on the market situation and conditions plus the use of the right time. It was good enough for material in trading. Moreover, the current market conditions are good enough to buy in my opinion and this is what is said to be the right time to buy. If you have the analysis and ability to use time, then greed will disappear by itself.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 26, 2021, 08:38:04 AM
Individuals need to work when they realize what to do. Exchanging crypto requires just the essential details of sorting out what benefit Altcoins are the most popular on the lookout. At the point when we screen economic situations all the more frequently, we will know which Altcoins are useful for us to put resources into. It's better now if the speculation made is a drawn out venture. At last, we need to see the ideal opportunity with solid examination for quite a while later on if it is appropriate to purchase.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 330
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 26, 2021, 04:08:13 AM
Before starting trading, to reduce unwanted things. You have to learn about and choose a trading strategy first that you will use and talk about technical indicators you must be able to read market movements well and it may not always be true, it's just an estimate or prediction that is not necessarily true. so in that case I think the strategy you use affects everything and also being patient and being able to control emotions well is very important in trading.
Activity: 54
Merit: 14
September 26, 2021, 03:03:18 AM
Before trading, you must learn a lot of basic knowledge about encryption, conduct research and analysis on the market, and choose a safer and potentially valuable currency.
Also learn to use indicators to analyze market trends, indicators are also very important in trading.
Spend time analyzing to find the best time to buy and sell, stop profit and loss in time and don't lose money due to excessive greed.
Pages:
Jump to: