Pages:
Author

Topic: Good ways to trade? - page 5. (Read 2395 times)

Activity: 743
Merit: 110
November 13, 2021, 09:26:31 PM
Hi I am new to crypto and wonder what are some of the best technical indicators to use for trading?
There will be many mistakes made in trading for a beginner. Of course because when you enter the market and trade live, it will be very different from the technique you learn. So you should have a lot of flying hours to find the best way or strategy that suits your trading. In crypto trading, you have to work hard to learn and have a lot of free time.
In addition to technical analysis, experience is also very important when we are trading crypto.
If our calculations are wrong, then big losses will await you.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
November 13, 2021, 07:42:29 PM
Before trading we must understand the basics of trading itself. in trading we must be able to monitor and analyze the crypto market well, monitoring here means seeing the market and understanding it. You can't conclude the best indicators until you do it yourself. do what needs to be done and practice carefully. The best lesson in trading is self-experience.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
November 13, 2021, 05:12:31 PM
Hi I am new to crypto and wonder what are some of the best technical indicators to use for trading?
There will be many mistakes made in trading for a beginner. Of course because when you enter the market and trade live, it will be very different from the technique you learn. So you should have a lot of flying hours to find the best way or strategy that suits your trading. In crypto trading, you have to work hard to learn and have a lot of free time.

You are absolutely right that many mistakes are made by Beginners when they start trading in crypto , Stocks or Forex but the best way to minimize the mistakes to learn basic of trading, mean, Fundamentals analysis, technical charts as well as Money and risk management. The most important thing to learn is when to make entry and when to exit which you can only learn by Technical Indicators. You should watch social media where you can get get daily updates about crypto because news also affect crypto price in a big way.
this is the most important thing.
at least before actually logging in with a real account they can still practice with a demo account that has been provided on various sites.
but sometimes they don't want it and try right away without thinking about the risks that will happen in the end.
and after that happens when they lose they will always say that this is a fraud or something else that is negative.
though this was a mistake he made himself.
other than that it is possible to add is not too greedy for something, because this will make you lose money.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
November 13, 2021, 02:48:16 PM
If you are new to cryptocurrencies, it would be nice to know in advance the coins that are in great demand so far, if you already know the most in demand coins and already have a choice of coins that you want to trade, then you trade with more profitable technicalities, my advice is better to use the medium-term or long-term method, because we can make decisions in a way that is not in a hurry
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
November 13, 2021, 12:11:18 PM
technical indicator doesn't always have to be a benchmark in trading, I think in technical indicator, we only look for entry signals with perfect patterns, but sometimes the patterns that we think are perfect according to technical indicator actually become boomerang, it say to entry, but the market reverses direction.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 13, 2021, 11:42:13 AM

You are absolutely right that many mistakes are made by Beginners when they start trading in crypto , Stocks or Forex but the best way to minimize the mistakes to learn basic of trading, mean, Fundamentals analysis, technical charts as well as Money and risk management. The most important thing to learn is when to make entry and when to exit which you can only learn by Technical Indicators. You should watch social media where you can get get daily updates about crypto because news also affect crypto price in a big way.
I agree, in trading, an experience will be a valuable learning. Based on fundamental foundations and technical analysis skills, it can at least minimize large losses in trading. The two basics are not fully said to make success, but at least better than not having the capital and knowledge in analyzing.

Moreover, in technical analysis there are many ways and indicators that can be learned. Of course, this ability is mandatory and important to have.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 12, 2021, 04:33:46 PM

Activity: 423
Merit: 11
November 12, 2021, 04:18:32 PM

Sometimes it becomes difficult for us to best technical indicators in trading. If we refer to Coinmarketcap, recently a lot of meme tokens are listed on Coinmarketcap. It is possible that the price of the token will not hold up well in the future. Every day there are dozens of meme tokens listed in Coinmarketcap, how can most of these meme tokens survive in the crypto market. If we refer to the ranking position based on Market Cap, I see there is something wrong with that position. In addition to Coinmarketcap, we can rely on Coingecko, but unfortunately Coingecko sometimes detects token prices not based on smart contracts, but token prices are also detected based on token names. Even tokens that are not listed on the exchange are detected at high prices. Maybe another source is on tradingview, there are many active investors. And I saw some exchanges using tradingview chart.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 586
October 29, 2021, 04:00:46 PM
Mostly peoples love to read and then enter in trading which is never been good idea because I feel if someone wants to do this then surely he starts with demo account which is available on many exchanges and then use this as for his training after having some good experience he jumps into this trading it's much better.

Reading all never works just having this account and then checking charts and different blogs and other relative things also very helpful but going with very small amount or demo really works in better way because from here you can check your mistakes which are not affordable in real trades but still it's good. After jumping then we have some good number of influencers and bloggers those are working very good for many years in crypto world.
Activity: 254
Merit: 16
October 29, 2021, 02:00:58 PM
You can start by reading the charts and see if you can understand the trends of those trying to get in touch with the news. if it's good to trade, then buy it gradually and always be aware of the coin you choose. sometimes we don't know in the future the graph is always changing, therefore we are always vigilant so as not to lose .. my advice is to look for coins smartly so that you profit not lose. you can start from coins that are still cheap.
Activity: 658
Merit: 189
October 21, 2021, 02:51:32 PM
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
October 21, 2021, 01:10:00 PM
Leading technical indicators in cryptocurrency trading: Ichimoku Cloud Indicator; Relative Strength Index (RSI); Mass...
I strongly advise against using one indicator as the sole criterion. If you cannot interpret price action and cannot find trade setups just by looking at empty candlestick charts, then you should not use automated indicators and resistance mapping support. resist for you. I sincerely believe that an instrument would be better served by understanding the price action first and using that action as the basis of a technical analyst, then adding 'fluff' indicators afterwards. to see if there are any confluence points.
Activity: 826
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 19, 2021, 07:21:46 PM

the best indicators to trade are,
1. you buy when the price goes down
2. you sell when the price increase
3. Never get greedy and hope to be rich just by investing in one coin
4. Never panic sell when the price of coin that you invest is down
5. always take advantage of the hype going on in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 254
Merit: 16
October 21, 2021, 12:42:21 PM
before trading it is better to study first and gather knowledge about trading for trading and must have basic knowledge about the market. trading is a good place to earn extra income or your source of income. don't rush to do it step by step, slowly but the chances are much better.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
October 21, 2021, 11:14:35 AM

A good indicator from my end is to read on whatsoever type of trade you want to venture into, read threads on the subject related to this forum and ask related questions from the right source.
Activity: 411
Merit: 10
October 20, 2021, 07:50:04 PM
If you are new to cryptocurrencies, it would be nice to know in advance the coins that are in great demand so far, if you already know the coins that are most in demand and already have a choice of coins that you want to trade, then you trade with more profitable technicalities, advice I prefer to use the medium or long term method, because we can make decisions in a way that is not rushed.

By the way, I use TradingView as a trading indicator, but the downside is to be able to make full use of the site. But if investors, they will pay for optimal information. In fact most exchange sites use TradingViews on trading charts.

You can find many other ways of trading but don't ever think that everything is fine or you can say that it worked for you because it also depends on the situation and the trader himself.
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
October 19, 2021, 04:35:41 PM

Many people use the tradingview indicator to see crypto price movements. But most people make Bitcoin an indicator of crypto price movements. If the price of Bitcoin moves up, then most other crypto prices also move up, except for stable coins which are always in the opposite direction. I think it's enough for us to monitor Bitcoin as our guide for trading.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 15, 2021, 02:51:57 PM

If you are just new in crypto, better to learn first and gather some knowledge about trading. Also I don't think if there is best technical indicator to be use in trading.For me if you know how to analyse and understand the graph and price movement, it can be a great help for you in doing trade. Also spend time to search good altcoins to trade.

Spend time doing your research, trading is a good place to earn either for extra or for source of your income.
There are many available places to learn trading, start by watching videos and gather all the knowledge that you
can get, after that practice by using small amount of investment, if you feel comfortable with your knowledge
adding more would be better, don't rush do it step by step, slowly but the chance is much better and the risk
is much smaller.
Activity: 1022
October 15, 2021, 01:53:31 PM
Trading has become the work of many people today, and crypto trading is certainly different from Forex trading, I've traded forex and price increases are very difficult, but crypto trading can make us faint because prices go up and down like a roller coaster, the most important thing is to have a strong mentality. calm down so you don't panic when you see the price drop.

of course the difference is very far when it comes to trading on Forex and Crypto, especially now that trading in forex without having to control someone can also benefit because it is done by Robots, but to trade Crypto I am more interesting to trade myself without having to use robots.
if someone has experienced market shocks in trading Crypto, then wherever he trades, he must have the mentality of a tough trader. this is our advantage of trading in cryptocurrency
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 14, 2021, 04:02:17 PM
Using the MA indicator is one of the best indicators to measure trends through charts. It's going to get easier. But you can also try fibbonaci and rsi. These two indicators are also very helpful.
MA is useful for trend direction however learning candlestick patterns is the most important aspect of trading after trend direction has been revealed, candlestick patterns on the charts on it own is an indicator, exhaustion candlesticks plus RSI indicator will reveal price reversal at the overbought or oversold region, or price continuation, however all this requires constant learning and practicing by the OP to guarantee earning profits consistently which can take alot of time to achieve it.
Pages:
Jump to: