Pages:
Author

Topic: Good without a god - page 2. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 01:46:55 AM

Regardless of what we will all say, goodness is a concept of man, good and evil only exists for civilized reasons.
Good shall exist equally to the amount of evil existing.
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 01:20:56 AM
Hey guys,

Religion (a belief in imaginary all powerful supernatural deities) has been the cause of more death and suffering than any one disease ever to inflict the human race. Wouldn't it be nice if we could start working on a cure for that.

not because without God we will live? he is the life to us so we must be good because he is there, he just gave us the life that we need, God and our lives no matter what with God even if he believes he is there and there our also ones you God
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 12:06:34 AM
there's no good if there's no God, because from the beginning God created all...
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
December 04, 2017, 12:01:17 AM
Hey guys,

Religion (a belief in imaginary all powerful supernatural deities) has been the cause of more death and suffering than any one disease ever to inflict the human race. Wouldn't it be nice if we could start working on a cure for that.

I don't think so, religion has a humbling effect. Since you have a higher being to rule over you, it puts perspective on what you will do and what you would say. Also, it helps yoj set your goals and ultimately give you a certain purpose. Now i know through out history, religion was used as a tool to conquer nation and kill of cultures and people. But we should really think about it, religion didn't kill and hurt all those people. It's the people who actually twists their religion's peaceful message to further their goals
Activity: 84
November 22, 2017, 02:08:54 PM
main purpose of  religion are to achieve the goals of salvation for oneself and others,  to render due worship and obedience to God. Different religions have different understandings of salvation and God. In order to attain that salvation you have the four elements, Belief, faith, Spiritually and religion.
Activity: 168
November 22, 2017, 10:00:59 AM
Hey guys,

First of all, why do you say that religion is a cause of more death and suffering??
I think you dont understand what is the purpose of religion.
No religion in the world will teach you do, think and speak bad thing but it depend of the people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
November 22, 2017, 09:28:23 AM
Hey guys,

Religion, believe it or not is most helpful in Uniting people and preventing people from being committed to do crimes. Although there are some religions who have beliefs that result in violence, it doesn't neccessarily mean that other religions are bad influence to the society. Those kinds of religions that base from violence are the ones who must be stopped, and not to implicate other religions that guide peoples morality for the greater good.
YED
Activity: 209
November 21, 2017, 12:06:47 PM
I think that everyone can live more confortable without beliving in God .
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
November 21, 2017, 11:25:24 AM
God is absolute being, creator of all universe.
From God we received absolute guidance, word, love, law, ethic, goodness etc.
Without God, we have just relative laws, ethics, goodness, changeable based on current situation in the society.
If I have to make choice, I will rather follow absolute God than relative and chaotic society.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
November 21, 2017, 10:41:49 AM
But religion also gives hopes and miracle that cant be explained scientifically, the religion that caused more people to suffering not a good religion, a good religion should gives peace minds and makes that person into a better man

I completely disagree with you because there is no good religion on earth. All of the religious beliefs are messing up human souls and brains. For that reason, All of the religious stuffs must be vanished immediately for the sake of humanity.
people can believe in different gods, faith soothes the soul and prevents violence. all beliefs forbid violence
Activity: 112
November 21, 2017, 10:29:18 AM
I don't think we can be that good apart from God the fact that we have this goodness in us is because of Him,He made us in his image just as a branches cannot bear fruit apart from the vine and so are we,...we can't do nothing apart from him.
Activity: 588
Merit: 335
Steady State Finance
November 21, 2017, 07:57:11 AM
without God i'm sometimes feel sad, happy, anxious. same also when i'm theistic sometimes feel the same way.Therefore I am more theistic. due to believing i'm can pray
Activity: 210
November 21, 2017, 07:35:37 AM
In my opinion no .. It is not good without God . some people ignored and don't understand on being a religious person , and some holds unto there trusting in our Lord God .But didn't you know that God is the only who can't ignore us if we have problems in life we always pray and beg in his forgiveness . Our life is very meaningful and peaceful if we have Him .
Activity: 35
November 21, 2017, 05:55:32 AM
Where is god when my lover leave me ?  Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 04:21:26 AM
each in its own perceives the world and unfortunately not everyone is ready to put up with another worldview
Activity: 53
November 21, 2017, 04:18:53 AM
Actually gods isn't exist , that's why human still are suffering from pains and diseases.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 21, 2017, 03:53:13 AM
But religion also gives hopes and miracle that cant be explained scientifically, the religion that caused more people to suffering not a good religion, a good religion should gives peace minds and makes that person into a better man

I completely disagree with you because there is no good religion on earth. All of the religious beliefs are messing up human souls and brains. For that reason, All of the religious stuffs must be vanished immediately for the sake of humanity.
Activity: 331
StartFi
November 21, 2017, 02:54:34 AM
I think without god we will never who we are now, gods have existed in our minds for very longtime so if god did not exist, we will never be who we are.
Activity: 207
November 21, 2017, 02:43:27 AM
Hey guys,

i think no god can be god with us because god is our king of kings god is very important.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 01:09:29 AM
Hey guys,

Without God. We are never here in the forst place. A lot of science has proven that we live by breathing air and other processes surrounding us. Have you ever wondered that there might be someone who is controlling wverything as that takes a whole lot of luck from a meteorite striking earth and triggering evolution.
Pages:
Jump to: