Pages:
Author

Topic: Good without a god - page 6. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 263
July 08, 2017, 07:27:26 AM
Religion constantly makes people something to limit. Oppressed and depressed people are easier to manage. I do not like about all religions. Without God to live better. I don't understand people who limit themselves in real life in order to go to heaven which doesn't exist.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
July 08, 2017, 06:59:43 AM
But religion also gives hopes and miracle that cant be explained scientifically, the religion that caused more people to suffering not a good religion, a good religion should gives peace minds and makes that person into a better man
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
July 08, 2017, 06:43:40 AM
I do not care who believes what, the main thing is that their faith and religion do not harm others. Every job has the right to choose what to believe, but you do not need to impose your choice on anyone.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
July 08, 2017, 05:49:19 AM
Hey guys,

Religion (a belief in imaginary all powerful supernatural deities) has been the cause of more death and suffering than any one disease ever to inflict the human race. Wouldn't it be nice if we could start working on a cure for that.

We each work on curing religion in our own way

I prefer to humiliate and berate religitards... it's kinda my thing

It's so easy to point out the flaws in their logic... it's like taking candy from a baby

I wonder how many religious people I've converted to atheism... I know I've shifted a few fence sitters, but it's difficult to penetrate the armor of a super religious fucktard like BADlogic... he just doesn't care about logic or making sense... guy just lives in his own little world and doesn't care if it makes sense or not (he'll troll this thread soon enough)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Writing to dispel society's myths.
July 08, 2017, 12:00:26 AM
Hey guys,

Religion (a belief in imaginary all powerful supernatural deities) has been the cause of more death and suffering than any one disease ever to inflict the human race. Wouldn't it be nice if we could start working on a cure for that.

Pages:
Jump to: