Pages:
Author

Topic: Goodbye Blockchain. Hello Hashgraph. - page 9. (Read 8750 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 08:33:36 PM
You are right, the only way that Bitcoin will die is if better technology comes out. We are always pursuing for better technology, faster transactions, improvements. Hashgraph may overthrow blockchain technology, and so we may all start switching to 'HashCoin'.  Roll Eyes

Aye, who knows? Cryptos are 90% speculation, 10% unpredictable.
yes correct, there is nothing impossible.
since technology come with many improvement.
if coming of hashgraph would be better that blockchain in doing processing transaction. why we not accept.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
October 29, 2017, 08:20:51 PM
You are right, the only way that Bitcoin will die is if better technology comes out. We are always pursuing for better technology, faster transactions, improvements. Hashgraph may overthrow blockchain technology, and so we may all start switching to 'HashCoin'.  Roll Eyes

Aye, who knows? Cryptos are 90% speculation, 10% unpredictable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
October 29, 2017, 08:09:22 PM
Please don't shoot me Tongue  I too reacted the same way when I read the topic title.Infact,being an optimistic blockchain supporter,I didn't even bother to open the article until the geek inside me pushed me to.Anyway,I was surprised.I mean we should embrace the changes right ? Here ya go,welcome HashGraph.

https://cryptoanswers.net/goodbye-blockchain-hello-hashgraph/

For the lazy heads
The new consensus algorithm

Introducing Hashgraph – a fair and fast, byzantine fault tolerant consensus algorithm. According to the founding Hashgraph team consisting of computer science and cybersecurity pioneers Dr. Leemon Baird and Mance Harmon, the hashgraph consensus method achieves the following notable feats:

It’s fast: 250,000+ transactions per second and limited only by a users bandwidth (Pre-Sharding)
It’s fair: mathematically proven fairness (via Consensus Time Stamping)
It’s secure: bank-grade security (Asynchronous Byzantine Fault Tolerant)
Why is Hashgraph superior to Blockchain?
[read the actual article to know more]

The company behind it still undecided. but futrthermore we should be ready at all times. what we have now is blockchain and need to study more about what's on Hashgraph. but still we're on the edge its not too late..

Time will always tell but isn't it pirated from the blockchain? I wouldn't be surprised because there are so many motivated forkers around and  should be easily motivated to use one of their ploys to present hashgraph as a new technology or algorithm whinch will rival the blockchain. It's still early days though.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
October 29, 2017, 08:04:30 PM
The title of this post is a bit biased.

In my opinion, if Hashgraph becomes a thing and turns out to be a real competitor (very unlikely, but still), then only time will tell if the community will concent to a new technology over the already established blockchain network. But first, the people behind this project need to come to an agreement on whether they're going to do it or not

Sounds ambitious, so I hope to hear more news soon.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 07:29:28 PM
A patented thing can't say goodbye to BlockChain. It's not even an alternative.
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 07:24:43 PM
Please don't shoot me Tongue  I too reacted the same way when I read the topic title.Infact,being an optimistic blockchain supporter,I didn't even bother to open the article until the geek inside me pushed me to.Anyway,I was surprised.I mean we should embrace the changes right ? Here ya go,welcome HashGraph.

For the lazy heads

Introducing Hashgraph – a fair and fast, byzantine fault tolerant consensus algorithm. According to the founding Hashgraph team consisting of computer science and cybersecurity pioneers Dr. Leemon Baird and Mance Harmon, the hashgraph consensus method achieves the following notable feats:

It’s fast: 250,000+ transactions per second and limited only by a users bandwidth (Pre-Sharding)

The company behind it still undecided. but futrthermore we should be ready at all times. what we have now is blockchain and need to study more about what's on Hashgraph. but still we're on the edge its not too late..

Activity: 327
October 29, 2017, 07:17:32 PM
but this guy is not legit, i would never trust in him and less to put my funds on his ico, i dont trust in him at all.
and bitcoin will never be replaced, no matter what, there will never be something better than bitcoin because people would not allow it to happen.
Why would you trust him,if it is a good technological advancement then there is nothing wrong in accepting it,i am not sure how things work with Hashgraph but since it is patented it cannot be used freely like the blockchain ,let us wait and see how the development takes place and how it could change things around.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 198
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 29, 2017, 07:13:38 PM
I am aware of this news because i read this article a few days ago, the guy who is going to develop hasgraph claims to be one of the founders of bitcoin.. and this is why i dont trust in this project anymore.
It is a insult to the blockchain and to the "real" founders of all the blockchain.
Anyway, we can only wait and see how it goes once that it gets released, but for now, the only thing that i can think about this, is that it is a shit.

your right mate blockchain has clearly establish in terms of trust in the crpto's and blockchain from the beginning of bitcoin in cryptoworld is already made it as parther in bitcoin currency, so far i can't judge about this news for the hasgraph project.
Activity: 301
Merit: 74
October 29, 2017, 07:12:50 PM
If it is superior technology than blockchain who cares if it is patented or not,
It depends on the context, and how much of an improvement it is over existing tech. Blockchain networks so far are very open-source and freedom oriented. Patents sound the opposite of that, though maybe a perpetual free license could help in adoption. Or they could be aiming at an entirely different market where patents aren't an issue.

But anyway, based on what the article says, the company behind it sounds still undecided about its future goals.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 29, 2017, 06:50:39 PM
If Hashgraph has a better technology than blockchain,  has, is there any coin already built in this technology? Anyway whatever happened, let us always be ready. Im planning to invest a little from this.
Yes they were going to offer an ico for this kind of project, but i dont know.. if there is something much more better than the actual blockchain, why haven't they developed it already? why did they waited so long to try to spread this kind of fud over the whole blockchain?
Maybe it is a good project after all, but we will need to wait until we hear further notices about them.. But just releasing an ico on those times is not a good idea.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
October 29, 2017, 06:45:10 PM
If Hashgraph has a better technology than blockchain,  has, is there any coin already built in this technology? Anyway whatever happened, let us always be ready. Im planning to invest a little from this.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
October 29, 2017, 06:18:20 PM
yes of course that those are the new technologies, and i always knew that there were going to be new stuff regarding to bitcoin and the whole blockchain, well, that is why it means about right?
but this guy is not legit, i would never trust in him and less to put my funds on his ico, i dont trust in him at all.
and bitcoin will never be replaced, no matter what, there will never be something better than bitcoin because people would not allow it to happen.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
October 29, 2017, 06:13:37 PM
It doesn’t matter if it’s patented, that can even be an advance for a huge future gain; if they can run a currency that can get royalties from all the other currency’s that want to build something on the same technology.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
October 29, 2017, 06:03:07 PM

For the lazy heads

Yes, I read this too  2 days ago It seems its another innovation and a competitor to blockchain. Glad someone pointed it out that it is patented. Count a few more years and i think it will disrupt the blockchain technology if this technology lives its promises or features.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
October 29, 2017, 06:01:28 PM
They say it's patented. That in itself is enough to preclude it from being a Bitcoin alternative.
Maybe it could see some use in closed commercial contexts?
If it is superior technology than blockchain who cares if it is patented or not,it looks really interesting and i am sure it will solve many issues block chain is having at the moment when it comes to scaling,so can we expect coins coming out with hashgraph in the future,so what will happen to the n number of coins created with blockchain. Wink
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
October 29, 2017, 05:57:56 PM
I am aware of this news because i read this article a few days ago, the guy who is going to develop hasgraph claims to be one of the founders of bitcoin.. and this is why i dont trust in this project anymore.
It is a insult to the blockchain and to the "real" founders of all the blockchain.
Anyway, we can only wait and see how it goes once that it gets released, but for now, the only thing that i can think about this, is that it is a shit.
Activity: 490
Hello. Bye.
October 29, 2017, 05:50:30 PM
Only the future will show what Hashgraph is capable of, At the moment I don't see the blockchain going anywhere.
Activity: 301
Merit: 74
October 29, 2017, 05:40:52 PM
They say it's patented. That in itself is enough to preclude it from being a Bitcoin alternative.
Maybe it could see some use in closed commercial contexts?

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
October 29, 2017, 02:56:03 PM

For the lazy heads

Pages:
Jump to: