Pages:
Author

Topic: Goodomy [GOOD] - Launching May 24, 2018 // From the creator of the first ICO - page 15. (Read 23087 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 256
Hi kosmost,

Will you update the logo on https://twitter.com/GoodKarmaCoin as well or are you going to use a new twitter because of the namechange? Unfortunately goodomy is already taken.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
Coinmarketcap.com now shows Goodomy with the right logo!

Yeah, and I'll message the guy from CoinExchange regarding the updates if they don't answer the support ticket soon.

GOOD progress Kosmost, Slow and steady will win this race for us.

Cheers!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Coinmarketcap.com now shows Goodomy with the right logo!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
When I try to withdraw GOODs I see this message. Should I deposit more ethereum to withdraw it? It's only 1000 GOODs. How much ethereum I need to deposit  to withdraw my GOODs?

Your wallet's ETH balance (0.000986404 ETH) is not enough to cover the gas cost (Ethereum network fee). EtherDelta sends 0.001 ETH with each transaction. This is an overestimate and the excess will get refunded to you. It's a good idea to send more than 0.001 so you can pay for not only this transaction, but also future transactions you do on EtherDelta. The gas has to come directly from your Wallet (EtherDelta has no physical way of paying gas from your deposited ETH).
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Creator of the ICO
All changes have been submitted and OP updated for the new name, logo, and website! Old website now forwards to the new one (http://www.goodomy.com)

(and we're still on schedule)
Creator of the ICO
Thanks, FreshB and gunmaster. It's appreciated!
Creator of the ICO
GOOD Circulating Supply is 441,349,000

Total GOOD coin supply is 888,000,000.

Who is holding the rest 446,651,000?

http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/good-karma/#charts

The remaining tokens have not yet been issued.

They will be slowly released commensurate with volume and price in order to pay for development and marketing, as noted in the FAQ.
One last one that more closely matches the colors of the credit card logos

Amazing! This looks really good.
The Movement DAO
By the way, this name change and logo stuff is of minor priority compared with the value added by the actual consumer-facing services.

We're still on schedule and still have the same business model and plan.

This isn't a coin for day traders, of course.

As we get closer to testing and release there will be more updates. No need to give competitors (or potential competitors) any ideas Smiley

I totally agree, however the facelift is already looking promising as portrayed in the price of goodomy within the last 24hours.

Great work Kosmost. I remain a firm believer of this awesome project.
Creator of the ICO
By the way, this name change and logo stuff is of minor priority compared with the value added by the actual consumer-facing services.

We're still on schedule and still have the same business model and plan.

This isn't a coin for day traders, of course.

As we get closer to testing and release there will be more updates. No need to give competitors (or potential competitors) any ideas Smiley
Creator of the ICO
Once we have the logo already, I will inform the exchange of the name change (and change of logo at the same time), as well as CoinMarketCap
Creator of the ICO

I see what you mean. I definitively appreciate this one the most. Simple yet profound.

Here's what it would look like on the new website: http://goodomy.com
The Movement DAO

I see what you mean. I definitively appreciate this one the most. Simple yet profound.
Creator of the ICO

Creator of the ICO
Notice that MasterCard, Visa, and Discover all use about the same colors:

Creator of the ICO
I'm thinking of a simple yet powerful design that could be prominently displayed in a shop window. The following is reminiscent of Target stores, with a humble 'G' in the middle, one that has a smiling face, or one that implies fun and excitement (respectively):

Creator of the ICO
I like them. But doesn't it look a lot like google's logo?
Familiar is good. Most famous logos kind of look like each other anyway. That's by design, I think. The Facebook logo looked like the old myspace logo, the Burger King logo used the same colors as Wendy's and McDonald's, the Mini logo looks like the Bentley logo, etc.

I think a similar design would actually work to our advantage.

There's also color association:

I like them. But doesn't it look a lot like google's logo?
The Movement DAO
Nice work, FreshB! It's appreciated. I'm more inclined to pick single-letter logos but am also thinking of the coin aspect so may want to put it in front of a sphere. I usually test designs with the target market so would probably do that before deciding on a final logo, but any one of these could certainly serve as a temporary one, if not permanent.

Good work!

G inscribed in a sphere:

G overlayed on a sphere:

G inscribed in a colored sphere:

Creator of the ICO
Nice work, FreshB! It's appreciated. I'm more inclined to pick single-letter logos but am also thinking of the coin aspect so may want to put it in front of a sphere. I usually test designs with the target market so would probably do that before deciding on a final logo, but any one of these could certainly serve as a temporary one, if not permanent.

Good work!
Pages:
Jump to: