Pages:
Author

Topic: Goodomy [GOOD] - Launching May 24, 2018 // From the creator of the first ICO - page 16. (Read 23116 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Creator of the ICO
Activity: 326
Merit: 256
SO I thought I should try out some new logo look for the goodomy.

The inspiration behind these images was to make it minimalistic and fun to look at, and channel some of that good energy. So when you reward your customers, employees etc in good you literally feel good by looking at the logo in your wallet lol . Green and blue were used to depict. Life, confidence, integrity, Health, nature, and altogether positivity.... The colors are subject to change also, However that depends on what the community decides.

What are your thoughts?

You are very creative! GOOD to see! I like the last logo, it's professional and subtle.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?

Single letter logo (colors can be changed)

I really like these~
Creator of the ICO
Recently I came up with an idea that could evolve the concept of the ICO for coins, at least as far as mitigating SEC scrutiny is concerned.

As I've detailed in a couple of places, there are crowdsales (which are good and legal in the US) and ICOs (which are not legal for US citizens and residents). Some people use the term 'ICO' when they actually mean 'crowdsale' or 'token sale' and vice-versa.

Having come up with the 'ICO' concept a few years ago and held the first ICO for Karmashares, I've held my tongue since then regarding its misuse, but recently began speaking up about it more and have gone so far as to claim (rightful) ownership of the invention in order to promote the correct usage to prevent unwitting (US-based) participants who still aren't aware of the important difference.

However, I do have an idea which I think could work to get some of the benefits of an ICO without actually having an ICO. An ICO lasts only so long, but this idea could benefit GOOD indefinitely. I will update the OP in a few days with more info on this, but I think it could be quite powerful for GOOD and other coins/tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO

Single letter logo (colors can be changed)

Creator of the ICO
what happened to GOOD on coinexchange? Almost no trades.. is this normal? There were more trades on Etherdelta...

Hi. The market opened less than 2 days ago, so there isn't a 'normal' yet. It will take time. There have been about 100 trades so far. But as far as ease of use and important features like order matching (!) and the ability to actually see bid/ask prices, CoinExchange wins, hands down Smiley
The Movement DAO
SO I thought I should try out some new logo look for the goodomy.

The inspiration behind these images was to make it minimalistic and fun to look at, and channel some of that good energy. So when you reward your customers, employees etc in good you literally feel good by looking at the logo in your wallet lol . Green and blue were used to depict. Life, confidence, integrity, Health, nature, and altogether positivity.... The colors are subject to change also, However that depends on what the community decides.

What are your thoughts?

Creator of the ICO
I believe we need to pick up the pace, competitors are springing up.

Nexxus claims to be the first reward system for crypto:::

https://medium.com/@bobnexxus/nexxus-rewards-technology-764be317c37c

Also, I noticed an ongoing swap for the old karma coin has started.

That's good news. Glad to see a competitor (though they're not the first rewards coin). Now there is an entity who can make all of the expensive mistakes and we have a much better idea of what works for different use cases.

Competition is a good thing Smiley

Schedule hasn't changed, however.
that's right dev competition will only bring more spectators and they will just noticed which is the right project to support so why bother about them
just continue with your plan and begin to rise after, good luck.

Exactly.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

That's good news. Glad to see a competitor (though they're not the first rewards coin). Now there is an entity who can make all of the expensive mistakes and we have a much better idea of what works for different use cases.

that's right dev competition will only bring more spectators and they will just noticed which is the right project to support so why bother about them
just continue with your plan and begin to rise after, good luck.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Thinking I may need to accumulate some of this.. ~
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Nexxus is nothing but SCAM ! (There is Nexus which is wonderful project) And new coin called NEXXUS which is a scam ! So go ahead with your project. I will buy some coins of yours.
Creator of the ICO

Creator of the ICO
I like the positive vibe in this thread. Good luck with Good Karma. I just invested some via coinexchange.io Can you give a estimate time about the release of the road map and some more details about the future of Good Karma?

Welcome, and thanks! The road map and additional details will be released when the GOOD market at CoinExchange becomes more stable and has more volume, or July 20, whichever comes first. Although there is still some price manipulation going on because of the low volume currently it's not as bad as on the previous exchange where there is no order matching, among other issues.

If there are any ideas you have for Good Karma please let us know and it will be considered.
The Movement DAO

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
This thread has been very quiet the last couple of days.
Is everyone preparing for August 1st Armageddon lol?

yeah, I guess some people are getting a Bit-nervous Smiley

I guess the FUD has subsided a bit. Anything new cooking Kosmost??  Smiley

I think there's been enough time for feedback regarding the name change, so I will start doing that and submitting the change.

For the logo, for now it will just be a simple G inside of a circle. It can always be changed later. If anyone has a design they'd like to submit please feel free and then we can discuss it here.

For development, still going according to schedule. If anyone would like to do community management and help with Discord (which is yet to be created) please let me know. Thanks!

Yes the name change is good! I am very curious what you have in store for us, Kosmost.
Creator of the ICO
...aaaaand before I could even finish the above post, someone has already put up their tokens.

well, happy trading Smiley

by the way, I've also notified CoinExchange about an ERC20 bug that another exchange was having for Golem (because of their bad code) and they've added an address filter/check to make sure everything's okay. But we're good to go!
Creator of the ICO

I think there's been enough time for feedback regarding the name change, so I will start doing that and submitting the change.

For the logo, for now it will just be a simple G inside of a circle. It can always be changed later. If anyone has a design they'd like to submit please feel free and then we can discuss it here.

For development, still going according to schedule. If anyone would like to do community management and help with Discord (which is yet to be created) please let me know. Thanks!
The Movement DAO

Creator of the ICO

The Movement DAO
Pages:
Jump to: