Pages:
Author

Topic: Goodomy [GOOD] - Launching May 24, 2018 // From the creator of the first ICO - page 24. (Read 23104 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
site looks good kosmost. a few things: maybe tweet at coinmarketcap to get us listed there. he usually responds to tweets and etherdelta is compatible.

also etherdelta has a miminum price of .00001 ETH. the decimals dont go beyond that. so when you say offer it up cheap we are pretty much as cheap as can go. 3rd. ive been experimenting with hitbtc the last couple days and it is an absolute nightmare. they are not processing my token withdrawals, the site is constantly out of service. its really user unfriendly. perhaps liqui.io will list us?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Creator of the ICO
Exchange update being performed now. Thanks for your patience!
Creator of the ICO
A user on our subreddit asked about free tokens, so I thought I would provide the info here as well (as I've been asked about this before):

"A user asked about the possibility of getting free GOOD. The plan for Good Karma is to allow people to pick up tokens in exchange for providing social value to the network.

http://www.karmaplex.com

Karmaplex is an example of the direction that Good Karma is going. It's a rough alpha version of the kinds of things that are being worked on now. On Karmaplex, users would upload videos to YouTube and link to them from the site. User accounts would be attached to a light wallet. Clicking on "like" for a video would send coins to the account of the YouTube user that created it.

While I wasn't planning to release any news of Karmaplex until it's more developed, I just thought I would show the general direction we're going with this.

Basically: Do something good, get GOOD. For your family, your friends, your neighbors, your community, society, for the environment, etc.

The possibilities are endless, but we'll focus on the low-hanging fruit first."

wow after seeing this site i think its really a good way to receive a bounty and its better to make people realize that a good karma will back to you
if you provided it right hope to see this in a main stream with a lots of new unique ways to share blessings, good job dev team. more videos and more people to adopt the system.

Thanks. Just a sneak peek at things to come!
Creator of the ICO
Note: If you bought GOOD before June 22 please read the following. If you bought after June 22, this does not apply.

Dear GOOD holders;

We have updated the code and it's online now. Additionally, the GOOD token will now include an additional 3 zeros. So, if you have 210 tokens you will have 210,000 tokens. This also means the total number of tokens will increase to 888,000,000 from the previous 888,000.

To receive the new tokens you will need to swap your old tokens. Please follow the instructions below.

If you have coins on EtherDelta...

1) Place the coins into your wallet if they are not there already.
2) Send all of your tokens to address 0x009b921a2c11a1c5cd82fe6ca7da56ebc7466f4f
3) Within 24 hours or less you will receive the new GOOD tokens into your wallet (x1000)

Note that the exchange is in the process of updating the code as well, so you won't be able to buy/sell until then

If you have coins in your wallet...

1) Click on 'Contracts', select 'Good Karma'
2) Click the execute function.

---for #2 select 'transfer'
---for #3 paste the following: 0x009B921a2c11A1c5cd82FE6ca7Da56eBc7466F4F
---for #4 enter the number of tokens to send

Next click 'Send'

Within 24 hours or less you will receive the new tokens into your wallet. However, you won't be able to see them in your wallet until you follow the contract.

The contract address to follow is: 0xaE616e72D3d89e847f74E8ace41Ca68bbF56af79

This assumes that you are already watching the old contract. If you haven't yet, please see the instructions at http://goodkarmacoin.com/how-to-put-good-in-your-wallet/ and also following the new contract (in step 2 above)

-

Again, my apologies for the inconvenience!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
A user on our subreddit asked about free tokens, so I thought I would provide the info here as well (as I've been asked about this before):

"A user asked about the possibility of getting free GOOD. The plan for Good Karma is to allow people to pick up tokens in exchange for providing social value to the network.

http://www.karmaplex.com

Karmaplex is an example of the direction that Good Karma is going. It's a rough alpha version of the kinds of things that are being worked on now. On Karmaplex, users would upload videos to YouTube and link to them from the site. User accounts would be attached to a light wallet. Clicking on "like" for a video would send coins to the account of the YouTube user that created it.

While I wasn't planning to release any news of Karmaplex until it's more developed, I just thought I would show the general direction we're going with this.

Basically: Do something good, get GOOD. For your family, your friends, your neighbors, your community, society, for the environment, etc.

The possibilities are endless, but we'll focus on the low-hanging fruit first."

wow after seeing this site i think its really a good way to receive a bounty and its better to make people realize that a good karma will back to you
if you provided it right hope to see this in a main stream with a lots of new unique ways to share blessings, good job dev team. more videos and more people to adopt the system.
also hitbtc is a good exhange that adds a lot of ETH tokens
hey kosmost i have the day off work to get my car exhaust fixed if you like i can setup a slack channel & auto-invite bot on herokuapp . once you join ill make you administrator of course
you might want to consider registering GOOD with the token registry app within the parity wallet. it costs .05 ETH i think. otherwise you cant see your balance without querying the smart contract. btw it seems like to add the custom token in myetherwallet you need to use address 0xaE616e72D3d89e847f74E8ace41Ca68bbF56af79 DECIMAL  "9" to get the correct values now.
Creator of the ICO
Ethereum network has been DDOS'd by the status.im ICO. Quite a number of transactions still aren't going through and a lot of exchanges have their ETH wallets in 'maintenance' mode.

This is the transaction traffic as compared with other ICOs.

However, the traffic is not the issue (because Ethereum can scale). The problem is that the way the status contract code was set up, it encourages people to keep submitting the transaction so they can get the next release of open spots. Essentially, a DDoS attack in the form of an ICO.

In comparison, the most number of Bitcoin transactions in a day was about 350,000, which works out to 3.79 transactions per second. Ethereum does Bitcoin's highest as its daily average, and on the 18th did over 5 per second. Ethereum has all but overtaken Bitcoin in market cap.

(For those that aren't aware of what Ethereum is, exactly, it's a giant distributed computer that can execute code called 'contracts' on nodes around the world.)

The upside of this is that it will attract more innovation to Ethereum and also lead to more excitement around Ethereum-listed tokens (which, right now, isn't many). This drives up the price of Ethereum which will also be a driver for the Good Karma market cap, which will expand the economy as more people want to hold Ethereum-paired tokens rather than BTC-priced coins.) The average market cap for Ethereum-based coins is $70m, which is nearly double the average market cap of CounterParty, NXT, Waves, Bitshares, and Omni combined.

There is a bright future ahead for GOOD, especially when we can easily interact with other contracts. Imagine Good Karma and Toyota partnering up so that someone gets free GOOD when they buy one of their hybrid cars. Things like that can really only work on Ethereum.

For this issue, Ethereum will likely come out with a fix so that this kind of thing doesn't happen again, and the price will go up another 3,000% like it did last year (my prediction) and become the first trillion-dollar entity. (No, I'm not kidding. My reasoning behind this is that every business and corporation that transacts with Ethereum will need to purchase ETH, driving up the price. When Singapore is about the release an Ethereum token to use as it's national digital currency, Russia is planning to do the same, Toyota and Microsoft are involved in the Ethereum alliance, and JP Morgan is working on putting bonds on Ethereum, then you know it's going to be far, far bigger than it is today. It will leave other platforms in the dust and is my main reason for using Ethereum for Good Karma.)

Growing pains, just like the early internet, electricity-as-a-service, the automobile, and modern banking.

We'll get it straightened out. I'm checking every hour or so.

Thanks for your patience Smiley
Creator of the ICO
Good news for Good Karma!

GOOD will be trading on a larger exchange. Details in a few days.
Creator of the ICO
Apparently, Ethereum is suffering under heavy network load at the moment due to the status.im ICO occurring today (which has, by the way, 100,000 ETH waiting for it - about $37,000,000)

My transactions to fix what needs fixing aren't going through. Damn ICOs!  Undecided

Will try again in a few hours...
Creator of the ICO
Slow and Steady Wins the race....

A high price is good (and desired, eventually) but for now it is a bit premature. To whomever has the coin listed at .01 ETH, you're perfectly welcome to list at whatever price you want in the free market but a nice, slow and steady progression may benefit the community as a whole.

There were two trades today at nearly 800x yesterday's price (a gain of 80,000 percent day-on-day). Slow it down, folks!

Moderate growth is best! Perhaps let's get the price down a bit so that more people can buy in if they want?
Creator of the ICO
you might want to add that when you add 0xbbB88154F8FA94c3B5Bc65088ac7dB80A926E9B4 to your wallet you also need to put '0' for decimal instead of the usual 8 or 16 otherwise you get a fraction of the amount

Yes, and that was part of the issue (the uint8 number). I'll make that clear.

Thanks.

Also, it seems like Ethereum is having some issues at the moment.
you might want to add that when you add 0xbbB88154F8FA94c3B5Bc65088ac7dB80A926E9B4 to your wallet you also need to put '0' for decimal instead of the usual 8 or 16 otherwise you get a fraction of the amount
Creator of the ICO
hey kosmost i'd say you are doing a GOOD job remedying the problem! better communication and clearer instructions than most of these 10M dollar ICO "companies".. i'm looking forward to the future of this community/movement!

Thanks, just giving my all! It's appreciated Smiley
Creator of the ICO
For those wondering whether EtherDelta is a legitimate exchange because of its interface, note that it is running almost entirely on the Ethereum blockchain and is a decentralized exchange. In that respects it is actually more trustworthy than most other exchanges, but of course anything is possible.

In the next 1-2 weeks we will announce larger and more popular exchanges and have other news as well.

This is only the beginning!
hey kosmost i'd say you are doing a GOOD job remedying the problem! better communication and clearer instructions than most of these 10M dollar ICO "companies".. i'm looking forward to the future of this community/movement!
Creator of the ICO
Creator of the ICO
Good Karma is looking for people to help build the coin and community!

Please PM me if you're interested.

Currently, I am working on a road map, adding more details to the website, and dusting off our Facebook page.

Any help would be appreciated. Let's take some GOOD to the dark side of the moon!
Is it just going to be in exchange for getting new karma? And no bounty plan?

Hi. The problem with bounties is that they're difficult to make transparent. Therefore, I would need to pay for it out of my own pocket.

Some coins, for example, set aside xx BTC for bounties but they are, instead, claimed by the devs. Where is the paper trail?

The idea with Good Karma is to make a fully autonomous organization where everyone can see what's going on in real-time. Unfortunately, for bounties that isn't possible just yet.

As I mentioned before, though, we may do social bounties where the general public can get free GOOD by doing something, but that's different than what you're talking about.

If you have another idea I'd love to hear it.

Thanks
Activity: 868
Good Karma is looking for people to help build the coin and community!

Please PM me if you're interested.

Currently, I am working on a road map, adding more details to the website, and dusting off our Facebook page.

Any help would be appreciated. Let's take some GOOD to the dark side of the moon!
Is it just going to be in exchange for getting new karma? And no bounty plan?
Pages:
Jump to: