Pages:
Author

Topic: Goodomy [GOOD] - Launching May 24, 2018 // From the creator of the first ICO - page 7. (Read 23087 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Creator of the ICO
Let's begin to narrow it down now.

1st choice: Binance
2nd choice: ?   <--- undecided

Both choices will be explored at the same time.

Also, I will message Bittrex again (since I have some open dialogue with their support team regarding a listing, but have not pursued it) and see what they say.

Again, a lot of these exchanges are now focused on ICOs because that's what they can charge the most for. This also comes with a lot of due diligence on their part, which ties up resources in dev and legal departments.
Creator of the ICO
Cryptopia and Binance is my vote.
(if you have not used Binance yet... give it a test, it's a great platform.)

I'd say Bittrex, but that is a stretch.

A lot of these exchanges now focus on ICOs rather than coins because they can charge far more or sometimes get kickbacks.

When I first started trying to get listed on exchanges in 2014 the listing fee was $0

Now, exchanges can charge upwards of $750,000 for a listing, with an average of about $50k-100k. Plus, of course, any fees that they make.

However..

It is possible to get coins or tokens with a great future to be listed for a much lower fee, perhaps even free.
Creator of the ICO
This is listed on Etherdelta but Coinmarketcap.com does not reflect that. I vote Bittrex or Kucoin for new exchanges.

Thanks

I asked CoinMarketCap to remove the listing due to the ease of market manipulation on EtherDelta (some by design, such as lack of order matching).

I'm not 100% certain that the "good" on EtherDelta is the same, as there are sometimes vast price differences.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Binance is very difficult to get on right now from what I've seen.

Cryptopia is the best exchange to get on without a ton of money, but that is actually really decent. I just started using Coss too, and while updates are happening now, when it works right it's pretty good.
Activity: 42
Cryptopia and Binance is my vote.
(if you have not used Binance yet... give it a test, it's a great platform.)

I'd say Bittrex, but that is a stretch.
Activity: 12
I like Binance and Cryptopia
Activity: 1
This is listed on Etherdelta but Coinmarketcap.com does not reflect that. I vote Bittrex or Kucoin for new exchanges.

Thanks
Creator of the ICO
If you have any suggestions for our next exchanges please let us know here.

Once we narrow it down to 2 exchanges to focus on we'll develop a strategy and figure out the best way to execute it and do our best to make it happen over the next 1-2 months.
Creator of the ICO
While the proposed vision is massive and obviously requires an incredible amount of resources, I would like to know how many people are working on this and how much money you have available for the whole project. Thanks in advance.

Hi. Actually, it doesn't require a lot of resources. We're doing it in a very cost-effective way.

I suppose that it is like the difference between Encyclopaedia Brittanica and Wikipedia. One certainly requires a tremendous amount of resources, while the other just requires a different way of thinking.

We don't need lots of resources when our users will do nearly all of the work. For this, a small team would be enough to start. For project security it is just me (plus the mobile devs that I have hired). However, we do plan on hiring others (perhaps 10-20) as we roll out.

If you're not sure about any of this you're welcome to sit it out and observe our progress to see how things go.
Creator of the ICO
The retail chain block revolution GOOD is committed to tens of trillions of dollars, but the plots of the space is very large, I hope the project team to refuel! I am patiently waiting for you to bring me infinite hope Smiley

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
While the proposed vision is massive and obviously requires an incredible amount of resources, I would like to know how many people are working on this and how much money you have available for the whole project. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The retail chain block revolution GOOD is committed to tens of trillions of dollars, but the plots of the space is very large, I hope the project team to refuel! I am patiently waiting for you to bring me infinite hope Smiley
Creator of the ICO
Just a note that CoinExchange has been experiencing delays (per their Twitter), likely due to people going nuts over ExperiencePoints recently (XP's main market is on CoinExchange) and ETH delays. Ethereum's pending transactions has been skyrocketing the past couple of days.

I'll post again when the first release is trading, which hopefully shouldn't be too long.
Creator of the ICO
500,000 tokens
Guess this doesn't mean five hundred dot zero? Wink
I don't think the marked can absorb an amount that comes even close to this, if i see the traded amount on coinexchange. Or do you plan massive promoting during the same time?

Right now the market is trading about 370,000-1M+ per day.

We'll see how it goes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
500,000 tokens
I don't think the marked can absorb an amount that comes even close to this, if i see the traded amount on coinexchange. Or do you plan massive promoting during the same time?

he's only releasing this many coins cause some dude complained about lack of liquidity and supply available.

i hope this depresses the price so i can load up much more
Activity: 12
500,000 tokens
Activity: 347
CMC Community
Tron is only words and plans either and currently has a market cap of 13b. XRP is even sitting at 140b, and it's entirely worthless. 95% of all crypto projects only exist in theory so far. The trick is to get in before they deliver, not after. And I have a good feeling with this one because kosmost is a good guy (pun intended).
Creator of the ICO
I have around 70000 GOOD in my wallet and I hope that once it will cost enough. What now with GOOD project? Is it really implemented for clients loyality or we have only words and plans?

Hi. Thanks for your message. Goodomy will be the cryptocurrency for consumer purchases, with first implementation within the Shopomy platform. The Shopomy basic app framework has just been released, with extended functionality in phase 2, scheduled to be released before April.

I'm not sure what is meant by 'clients loyalty' but if you'd rephrase your question I'd be more than happy to respond.
Activity: 378
I have around 70000 GOOD in my wallet and I hope that once it will cost enough. What now with GOOD project? Is it really implemented for clients loyality or we have only words and plans?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
good point,

just focus on users and consumers first...like any business would.

satisfy the consumer, and the rest will follow.
Pages:
Jump to: