Pages:
Author

Topic: Google New Policy: NFT Ads is allowed starting Sept. 15 - page 3. (Read 299 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
It is not interesting anymore, why?

It's because this happens to be where they should take a look again. Even before making NFT ads to be allowed, they've been allowing scam ads to get into their platform.

I'll be happy and for sure that many will be happy too if they're going to be stricter with approving and declining these ads, whether they're NFT, crypto or anything that's related to scam and fake service ads to help people becoming victims of it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
While I was browsing the net for the latest update on cryptocurrency, I happen to stumble on a Cointelegraph article that Google, starting Sept. 15 will allow ad for NFT games.

Link for the article: Google will allow ads for NFT games starting Sept. 15

NFT games advertisement is allowed as long as they don't promote gambling.  So this will be a good news for P2E games that uses NFT as their feature focal point.  Game like Axie infinity and alike will have a chance to reach more audience by this change of policy.

So in the future, we might find ourselves being bombarded by NFT ads link while using google platform.

Prior to this google had banned all cryptocurrency ads on their platform back in 2018.  I wonder what makes the Google platform to change their views and make a new policy accepting NFT ads.  Any thought?
Pages:
Jump to: