Pages:
Author

Topic: Google partnered with Peculium! - page 2. (Read 1656 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 10:07:08 PM
I have read a news that google made a partnership with Peculium. It is still under their ICO stage but if the news is true, this will be a great project. Imagine they are still in their ICO stage and yet they already partnered with Google. Try to research on this and check if it is true.

EDITED: Here is the link: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6351122330021830656

If this story is true it then means it's a welcome development for peculium project. Google is a big organization that can influence the whole process of the ICO which will eventually impact on the peculium market in cryptocurrencies space. Thanks for the information buddy.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 09:57:14 PM
I dont think it's true. Nothing to prove, they just put that information to get more notify from investors (I mean newbie.)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
January 21, 2018, 09:30:43 PM
I have read a news that google made a partnership with Peculium. It is still under their ICO stage but if the news is true, this will be a great project. Imagine they are still in their ICO stage and yet they already partnered with Google. Try to research on this and check if it is true.

EDITED: Here is the link: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6351122330021830656

The link is not working. If this news is true then it is good to buy Peculium.

I would like to ask what is your expected highest price to sell out your peculium position?

Quote from: Oukhai Rachid/CEO of Peculium
GOOGLE // PECULIUM : PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT

Peculium has been approach by the Google’s Headquarters team in Hamburg earlier this month. After careful consideration and discussion, Peculium is thrilled to announce its new strategic partnership with Google.

Google provide us with a high touch account management service free of charge from digital and branding strategy to cloud computing capabilities.

Peculium team and Google experts will work side by side and shared their respective knowledge to build the future of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain industry.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6351119360374956032
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 09:27:56 PM
so guys anyone could confirm if it is real news ??
or just hyped for personal gains ..  i hope if it is not true then may be true in coming future .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
January 21, 2018, 09:19:05 PM

I would like to ask what is your expected highest price to sell out your peculium position?

Peculium is still on its ICO and it will end on the 24th of January. The current ICO price is $0.01 and it will be listed immediately on HitBTC after the ICO. I'm expecting a x10 growth of the price after the ICO because of the Google partnership and the listing on HitBTC. It still have high potential for growth once the it will be listed on major exchanges. Grab your Peculium now while you can still buy it on cheaper price. They also still have some bonus.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
January 21, 2018, 09:16:07 PM
I hope this true because i have Peculium token from airdrop, could be the price touch to $1 so i will make big money from it. And i heard Peculium will tradeable in HitBTC exchange soon, so this is good sign so the price possibilty will increasing.
Not so fast, ICO is still ongoing and $1 is hard,because ICO price is $0.01(?). That's x100 and their ICO cap is 50Million if I remember correctly. That would be 5 billion from the ICO alone, but they also have a CCO, which would boost the circulating supply a bit more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
January 21, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

Love is the answer
January 21, 2018, 08:53:20 PM
I hope this true because i have Peculium token from airdrop, could be the price touch to $1 so i will make big money from it. And i heard Peculium will tradeable in HitBTC exchange soon, so this is good sign so the price possibilty will increasing.

Just a little correction to avoid you´ll sit the whole 24th in front of your PC:
PCL will not HitBTC in 3 days, but the ICO will finish in 3 days & HitBTC-listing is announced for the end of January.

Wink

I think we're all hoping for that. Peculium is the one of the few tokens that I'm actually excited for and can't wait for the next 3 days to see it on HitBTC and follow it's progress.

If what Cryptix said is true:

Hey tyz,

Bastian liked it already.
It is a partnership which benefits both companies because we get startup support and share data with each other.

Btw. It was not nice what some crazy people did in the past days and you should feel ashamed - the google people are watching this and told us Roll Eyes

Then this might be my final breakthrough when I'll get a significant amount of funds to invest in more crypto coins. Tho the only thing that's bothering me about PCL is the total amount of tokens and the current number,
Total amount: 20 billions
but since they're going to "burn" a portion, there's going to be 350mil of tokens, right? Other than that, everything looks good.

Actually there is no reason (other than distrust) to believe that the Google-cooperation is not true.

Unsold tokens in ICO will be moved to CCO.
Unsold tokens in CCO will be burned in Summer 2018!
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
January 21, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

I think we're all hoping for that. Peculium is the one of the few tokens that I'm actually excited for and can't wait for the next 3 days to see it on HitBTC and follow it's progress.

If what Cryptix said is true:

Hey tyz,

Bastian liked it already.
It is a partnership which benefits both companies because we get startup support and share data with each other.

Btw. It was not nice what some crazy people did in the past days and you should feel ashamed - the google people are watching this and told us Roll Eyes

Then this might be my final breakthrough when I'll get a significant amount of funds to invest in more crypto coins. Tho the only thing that's bothering me about PCL is the total amount of tokens and the current number,
Total amount: 20 billions
but since they're going to "burn" a portion, there's going to be 350mil of tokens, right? Other than that, everything looks good.

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 11:20:49 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
January 19, 2018, 07:38:46 PM
If this is true, the price of $0.01 per token is worthless for the stage of ico
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 15, 2018, 01:44:50 PM
If it's true, I'm happy with this currency. Perhaps Peculium is Google's business. I would not make any assumptions. Let's find more information about this cooperation. It is interesting.  Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 12:21:04 PM
From their white paper.

"PECULIUM does not warrant that any of the
materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. PECULIUM may make
changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice."

I liked the sound of this project and i know these kind of statements are common in some white papers from what i'v seen but doesn't stop me feeling uneasy about it. I'm pretty new to the space so haven't had a chance to see how any of the ICO's with this type of claim have turned out in the past. Seems to me that if you are publicizing something to inform potential investors then those claims should have a solid enough basis to not need a "ps: This might be true and it might not." disclaimer. Maybe i'm reading to much into something that is just protecting their asses if something goes wrong?
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
January 08, 2018, 03:08:03 PM
Regardless of whether or not Google wants to go public with this yet, I think this coin is going to go to the moon.  Just look more into the tech and the market strategy. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Fortes fortuna adiuvat
January 06, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
still no proof of partnership?
would like to invest a bit but its really looks scamish

Seems legit to me since they now tagged the Google employees: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6351122330021830656

Well, posts like these, which do not provide reliable links as to the sources of the news as well as even to the publications in which the said news are printed and published, are most often set aside as mere hyping which holds no water. There may be some truth in it but they have to understand that people need credible sources. It cannot simply be accepted as full truth when it is only spread through rumors.

Love is the answer
January 05, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

Seems legit to me since they now tagged the Google employees: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6351122330021830656
Activity: 88
Merit: 12
January 05, 2018, 09:45:22 AM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
December 30, 2017, 01:23:34 AM
This is very good news. I have some of these coins. They are not currently traded on the main exchanges, but I think the price of entering the stock exchange will grow. To have Google in partners is just fantastic. I know, this coin distributed on the airdrop too.

You can also join their bounty campaign. You can receive free Peculium tokens there. Yes, this coin has good potential in the future. Ir will surely rise to the moon once it is available in exchange sites.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
December 29, 2017, 04:20:12 PM
I just do not get it. Peculium coins are ERC20 tokens. Why should a company like Google cooperate with them? They do not even have an own platform but are using the ethereum network.

It is about our AML AI and the Big Data analysis.
(Hint: our CTO does that for UK's First Utility in a leading position)
Activity: 141
Merit: 6
December 29, 2017, 02:06:31 PM
I just do not get it. Peculium coins are ERC20 tokens. Why should a company like Google cooperate with them? They do not even have an own platform but are using the ethereum network.
Pages:
Jump to: