Pages:
Author

Topic: Google partnered with Peculium! - page 9. (Read 1656 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
December 24, 2017, 05:37:18 AM
On the official site it does display Google and some other companies as it's partners, but I highly doubt if Google will actively choose to become a partner of this company. There are no links to verify claims of partnership with Google. Maybe they have slight connection with Google in terms of AI, but there is almost no chance that Google will support the ICO part...
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 05:34:15 AM
Do they actually claim that they have a partnership with Google?
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
December 24, 2017, 05:26:36 AM
I have read a news that google made a partnership with Peculium. It is still under their ICO stage but if the news is true, this will be a great project. Imagine they are still in their ICO stage and yet they already partnered with Google. Try to research on this and check if it is true.

I think if Google decide to partner up with crypto project, they would choose a way better than Peculium.

Peculium claimed to be AI driven, but Google have the best AI in the planet.

I can't find anything official! For now on, I will count this as FUD.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
December 24, 2017, 05:19:51 AM
I have read a news that google made a partnership with Peculium. It is still under their ICO stage but if the news is true, this will be a great project. Imagine they are still in their ICO stage and yet they already partnered with Google. Try to research on this and check if it is true.

I don't see in their website that google is partnering with Peculium and there is no news like that in the internet only in your own words, this is just pure speculation and will cast a big doubt in Peculium, I will never invest in an Ico that uses big company to promote their ico this is misleading the investors.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
December 24, 2017, 05:15:54 AM

Well, posts like these, which do not provide reliable links as to the sources of the news as well as even to the publications in which the said news are printed and published, are most often set aside as mere hyping which holds no water. There may be some truth in it but they have to understand that people need credible sources. It cannot simply be accepted as full truth when it is only spread through rumors.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
Augmented Reality World Discovered
December 24, 2017, 05:13:16 AM
Source please? i dont think google will choose a partner whose still in its ICO,why not the top coins?
Activity: 266
December 24, 2017, 05:09:36 AM
This news is not official on their twitter, maybe just some guys sending this news to push the price. You should post the link here for everybody check if this is true.
Activity: 210
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 24, 2017, 04:42:37 AM
You need to provide some sort of connection to the information, otherwise this is a big chance to be a scam, and many tokens have claimed to have cooperated with the xx company, which has been proved to be a fake news.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 24, 2017, 04:40:51 AM
Is this true? can you please send some links from trusted sources?
If you open a thread about Peculium then you need to prove your words.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
December 24, 2017, 04:39:40 AM

EDITED: Here is the link: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6351122330021830656

Pages:
Jump to: