Pages:
Author

Topic: Google partnered with Peculium! - page 3. (Read 1656 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 103
December 29, 2017, 11:32:30 AM
This is very good news. I have some of these coins. They are not currently traded on the main exchanges, but I think the price of entering the stock exchange will grow. To have Google in partners is just fantastic. I know, this coin distributed on the airdrop too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 11:14:17 AM
There may be a partnership with Google. But what kind of partnership? A partnership with Google can also be that the applications and AI algorithms run on the Google Engine. That would be more a customership than a partnership, but not what many think. I found only the LinkedIn post. Both of the linked employees have not yet confirmed that.

Hey tyz,

Bastian liked it already.
It is a partnership which benefits both companies because we get startup support and share data with each other.

Btw. It was not nice what some crazy people did in the past days and you should feel ashamed - the google people are watching this and told us Roll Eyes

will if this is true then my Pecullium coins could have been valued  it was just keep in my wallet for display waiting  that this partnership is true and be implemented soon its value may sky rocketed if ever
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 11:04:21 AM
first ico i wanna invest and not only bc of google more even bc i see bright future for big data and predicting ai.
in doubt is  this pic "tokensale" on  https://www.peculium.io/ just this image that is saying till july 18 the coins value is 1$
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
December 28, 2017, 11:38:36 AM
There may be a partnership with Google. But what kind of partnership? A partnership with Google can also be that the applications and AI algorithms run on the Google Engine. That would be more a customership than a partnership, but not what many think. I found only the LinkedIn post. Both of the linked employees have not yet confirmed that.

Hey tyz,

Bastian liked it already.
It is a partnership which benefits both companies because we get startup support and share data with each other.

Btw. It was not nice what some crazy people did in the past days and you should feel ashamed - the google people are watching this and told us Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 11:38:11 AM
Google will rather launch their own coin. They will rarely do partnerships so fake news.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
December 28, 2017, 11:35:16 AM
That another one fake news about partnership. Why every project should to do announce about partnership with strong corporation.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
December 28, 2017, 11:31:54 AM
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
December 27, 2017, 10:33:21 AM
Support from a google employee doesnt mean support from the company itself,it looks like a market strategy for now,
Activity: 168
December 27, 2017, 10:28:52 AM
Seems legit to me since they now tagged the Google employees: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6351122330021830656
Activity: 2
Merit: 158
December 27, 2017, 08:36:12 AM
I've been following Peculium for a while, and while the behavior of criptix outside of their own ANN-thread is not professional at all (see for example his posts in the "DO is a scam" thread), the project seems to be legit so I would not be so quick to label this partnership with Google as a scam.

--ypsi
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
December 27, 2017, 08:13:04 AM
People tweet things that spread like wildfire when coming from known and authentic sources. Creating if nothing else, enough interest and awareness of their presence and identity. So far this is a tweet without authentication, with complete google ignorance.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
December 27, 2017, 07:14:04 AM
There are also some news few months ago where google was partnered with Ripple.  And the result is amazing.  If this partnership buzz about Pecullium is true.  I'll buy this coin.  If not just ignore this scam.  I hate coins who create lies.  It cannot be trusted.

I have read a news that google made a partnership with Peculium. It is still under their ICO stage but if the news is true, this will be a great project. Imagine they are still in their ICO stage and yet they already partnered with Google. Try to research on this and check if it is true.

EDITED: Here is the link: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6351122330021830656

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 27, 2017, 07:13:38 AM
Is this the official page of Peculium?

https://mobile.twitter.com/_peculium/status/945358001803755520

If that is real then it could really be a blast for this coin when it hits the exchange. That is a big company that will back them up.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 07:04:10 AM
I'm impressed about this project and have seen the tweet from Peculium on twitter, but are there any proofs of this partnership from Google?
Activity: 109
December 27, 2017, 06:39:38 AM
It seems like the new are not fake. Look at their website:
https://imgur.com/a/TQJEX

It says that Google is a partner of them. This would be huge.
Activity: 350
December 27, 2017, 06:22:26 AM
It will be very much interesting if the news came to be real, I believed that if some of these multilevel companies start having partnership with some of the on going ICO then, most of them will also start adopting altcoins are means of payments which will increase the popularity of bitcoin and other altcoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
December 27, 2017, 05:41:50 AM
It's really interesting and seems to me that it could even turn the world around again but now the forces can double. Is it true or false? We need to know!. google it Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
December 27, 2017, 04:07:37 AM
I think google have to annouce that make it true.

When have you heard google making an announcement when they support / offer free technical services / acquire a small company? LMAO

Its the smaller company that wins in these situations.. Google is too big to care to announce anyway. Still we have tagged 2 google marketing employees who helped us setting the partnership in the message so take it for what its worth.
December 27, 2017, 04:03:51 AM
This is a SCAM. Google the company never partnered with Peculium and if they were inclined, google could actually sue you for falsely using their name. Only one google employee "supports" Peculium. So in other words, if a apple employee who works at my local Apple Store supports Zebracoin, does that mean Zebracoin is partnered with Apple? NO

Stop scamming. Google is not partnered with any cryptocoin, least of all a scam ico like Peculium

When you have to use "Real" in your profile name.. that usually suggests that you are a scammer / fudder / a person with ill intent in general. So please take your crap somewhere else
December 27, 2017, 04:01:45 AM
If this is true, then expect google to buy off the company, and you'd see it via google newsfeed

Peculium does not intend to get bought off so early (as the evaluation of the company depends on the client base) but in future cards are still open Wink
Pages:
Jump to: