Pages:
Author

Topic: Google will ban ads involving cryptocurrencies - page 4. (Read 784 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
Aren't they just banning exchanges, ICOs and stuff like that? They have brought it on themselves with all their scammy offerings.

Bitcoin Talk has introduced the merit system for much the same reason.
Activity: 161
Merit: 13
i think this ban is temporal until they find a way to regulate it and resolve in some kind.
meanwhile in the field of Facebook with a similar restriction, you can still find this kind of ads
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
I think it's good for the crypto community as most of these ads are scam ads which makes noobs fall for them, Great projects don't need ads more for advertisement, thou it affects crypto mainstream advertising negativity it also reduces victims of scam icos on a larger extent, either way it's a win win

I disagree. A blanket ban is not the answer and never will be. You can have the best project in the world, but if people don't know about it, then your project is pretty much dead in the water. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think it's good for the crypto community as most of these ads are scam ads which makes noobs fall for them, Great projects don't need ads more for advertisement, thou it affects crypto mainstream advertising negativity it also reduces victims of scam icos on a larger extent, either way it's a win win
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Being a crypto enthusiast, I was baffled upon reading the entire body of the subject. Why such a tech giant such as Google doesn't want cryptocurrencies be advertised? We are already in the golden age of digital economy and more people became interested as time goes by.

I read it's a moral stand against man made climate change.

Crypto currencies are wasting a lot of energy right now...
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Such ban simply ushers crypto currency in the limelight of things.
The elites are trying to frustrate digital money since they have little or no control over
it as it is decentralized.However, what may occur in the near future is an entirely
fresh and new development of other platforms to wholly and absolutely promote
crypto currencies, digital decentralized platforms and block chain.What Google and its likes
are doing is never to be part of the success story of crypto currency that has come to stay.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
 After a long day at work, it became a habit for me to read news just to be informative on what's happening around. Then I bumped into this interested topic which came from our local news website.

Being a crypto enthusiast, I was baffled upon reading the entire body of the subject. Why such a tech giant such as Google doesn't want cryptocurrencies be advertised? We are already in the golden age of digital economy and more people became interested as time goes by.

"As per Alphabet Inc's Google, they will shutdown ads that contains cryptocurrencies this coming June.

The new policy implemented will ban advertisement that are unregulated or speculative financial products.

They (Google) want to improve the ads experience across the web, and crypto related ads has become more harmful and intrusive to the market.

Even Facebook already announced to ban ICO's, it will be implemented across all platforms including Instagram"

Source: http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/03/14/18/google-to-ban-ads-on-cryptocurrencies-related-products
Pages:
Jump to: