Pages:
Author

Topic: GORGONA – investment Smart Contract (3% daily for life!) - page 4. (Read 2152 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Each participant of the pyramid must take into account all risks. Of course, there will be losers and winners.

You're right. If you invest in this project, you need to do it now to be among the first investors, because the project itself was launched recently.

If you think about it, the GORGONA project started just a few days ago, it's not too late to take a leading position and be among the first investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Each participant of the pyramid must take into account all risks. Of course, there will be losers and winners.

You're right. If you invest in this project, you need to do it now to be among the first investors, because the project itself was launched recently.
Activity: 145
The administration of the GORGONA project said that this is an investment HYIP project, thank you for your frankness.

I agree, it's very nice when you are told the truth, and not trying to cheat. Have you already invested in the project?

Quit using the word invest, this isn't an investment it is not an investment. You are literally gambling on the fact that you'll receive others scammed money and more than you put in. Think if 3% is given daily and the only revenue is from others deposits there is definitely going to be a lot of losers.
Merit: 0
The administration of the GORGONA project said that this is an investment HYIP project, thank you for your frankness.

I agree, it's very nice when you are told the truth, and not trying to cheat. Have you already invested in the project?
Activity: 126

The accrual system is simple and clear to everyone, but what will happen if the project runs out of money?

The money will not end for a long time, I think that this project will live at least 5-8 months, during this time, you will have time to increase your Deposit several times.

Imagine how many times you can increase your initial Deposit, if for one or two months, to make a reinvest.

The accrual system is simple and clear to everyone, but what will happen if the project runs out of money?

The money will not end for a long time, I think that this project will live at least 5-8 months, during this time, you will have time to increase your Deposit several times.
Activity: 168
an interesting project that immediately yields more invested so you can earn more every day getting 3% of the investment I want to participate in this project to others also recommend
If you use the calculator, it turns out that your personal Deposit you get back in 33 days, and then you start to come net income.

an interesting project that immediately yields more invested so you can earn more every day getting 3% of the investment I want to participate in this project to others also recommend
If you use the calculator, it turns out that your personal Deposit you get back in 33 days, and then you start to come net income.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Ponzi scheme 101 this stupid project. Here's a little tip, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Why are they paying 3% daily, why is that market not crowded, why do they need you and not private investors, what's the risk.
For 5 days of work, more than 20 000 dollars have already been collected in the investment Fund, this is a good result for a medium-level project.

I would like to wish success to the project GORGONA, I really like it, smart code written honestly, without cheating investors.

Jog on fool.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Avoid this people.
Ponzi scheme 101 this stupid project. Here's a little tip, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Why are they paying 3% daily, why is that market not crowded, why do they need you and not private investors, what's the risk.
For 5 days of work, more than 20 000 dollars have already been collected in the investment Fund, this is a good result for a medium-level project.

I would like to wish success to the project GORGONA, I really like it, smart code written honestly, without cheating investors.
Activity: 126
GORGONA is a great alternative to similar investment projects, I like that the administration of GORGONA does not hide that they are a pyramid.

Full transparency and honesty are the main rules of this project. I think that investors will like it.
Activity: 125
GORGONA is a great alternative to similar investment projects, I like that the administration of GORGONA does not hide that they are a pyramid.
Activity: 168

This is probably not a coincidence, because today the crypto-currency market has literally come to life, because of this, many investors are showing wild activity.

[/quote]
I hope that the market will continue to give positive signals, which is beneficial for everyone.
Collected more than 8,000$, a good result for a few days of work. It seems to me that the inflow of investments will grow every day, because the popularity of the Gorgona is growing.

Today the investment Fund project was increased by $ 7,800 to $15876. Quite serious results in just 1 day.

I am not at all surprised by such results, the project looks quite serious, the first payments to investors are already there, all the evidence is there. Accordingly, the investment Fund will increase every day.

This is probably not a coincidence, because today the crypto-currency market has literally come to life, because of this, many investors are showing wild activity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Collected more than 8,000$, a good result for a few days of work. It seems to me that the inflow of investments will grow every day, because the popularity of the Gorgona is growing.

Today the investment Fund project was increased by $ 7,800 to $15876. Quite serious results in just 1 day.

I am not at all surprised by such results, the project looks quite serious, the first payments to investors are already there, all the evidence is there. Accordingly, the investment Fund will increase every day.
Activity: 42

Pages:
Jump to: