Pages:
Author

Topic: GORGONA – investment Smart Contract (3% daily for life!) - page 5. (Read 2152 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I do hard to understand this project, how smart contract itself understand who and how much you need to pay? Explain the mechanics to me.

Smart contract - is the program, which was pushed to Ethereum blockchain. Program is called each time you transfer ETH to contract address. After push, the code of the contract could not be changed by somebody.
Activity: 86
333 clone, which is already a clone, run by possibly the worst people in eth community. Are you guys doing this trash for real?
I did not understand what you were trying to convey with your comment. What else 333 clone? What do you mean?

Activity: 52
333 clone, which is already a clone, run by possibly the worst people in eth community. Are you guys doing this trash for real?
Activity: 182

I read on the website that there is an active affiliate program where you can get an additional 3% for attracting new investors. Anyone can suggest how the affiliate program can be used?

Your referral should specify your ETH Wallet Address in field DATA, while transferring ETH. Attentions! You must have investment in smart contract.
Activity: 154
A few hours ago I made my first Deposit in Gorgona, this project is different from the rest of the full transparency and honesty of the administration.

I read on the website that there is an active affiliate program where you can get an additional 3% for attracting new investors. Anyone can suggest how the affiliate program can be used?
Is it possible to find information about team members? there's something in this project that I do not quite understand, I hope you can answer me. Thanks!
I heard that within a few days the official website of the project will be upgraded, it will have more statistics about deposits and payments, as well as a list of team members.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Is it possible to find information about team members? there's something in this project that I do not quite understand, I hope you can answer me. Thanks!
Activity: 210
A few hours ago I made my first Deposit in Gorgona, this project is different from the rest of the full transparency and honesty of the administration.

Could you provide any evidence? That I would be sure that people are investing in this project, not just talking about it.

I also made a modest Deposit today. Look
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x6ae5f29026975a2226612b353ccca36ca6a1655175fec746d93bb7dda49996e7
Activity: 196
I do hard to understand this project, how smart contract itself understand who and how much you need to pay? Explain the mechanics to me.

Merit: 0

Could you provide any evidence? That I would be sure that people are investing in this project, not just talking about it.
Activity: 168
Collected more than 8,000$, a good result for a few days of work. It seems to me that the inflow of investments will grow every day, because the popularity of the Gorgona is growing.

At the moment, collected investment of $9393.38 in just 4 days, for such a small project is more than a great result.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
3% daily   to good to be true
GORGONA is an average profitable hyip project, 3% is an excellent interest rate, this is a balanced decision from the administration

I like this system of accrual of income. We need to think seriously about investing in this project.
GORGONA is an average profitable hyip project, 3% is an excellent interest rate, this is a balanced decision from the administration
Activity: 42
Activity: 196
I made my first investment in this project, in the amount of 0.14 ETH, just a few hours ago, when will I receive the promised 3% income?

Your first income you will receive the day after tomorrow at 13:00 Moscow time. The information is taken from the instructions for the project, I did not check it myself.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I made my first investment in this project, in the amount of 0.14 ETH, just a few hours ago, when will I receive the promised 3% income?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Collected more than 8,000$, a good result for a few days of work. It seems to me that the inflow of investments will grow every day, because the popularity of the Gorgona is growing.

If we consider that from this money, 800 dollars will already go on advertising of the project, then you are right, popularity should increase, as well as the number of investors.
Activity: 140
I would like to personally contact the author of a topic. You have already received payments from the project, can you provide evidence or screenshots?

Payments from the project are regular, you can verify this on the website

https://etherscan.io/address/0x4a5fc826441a16b86aa850b3ddc4b1bc02f21b6c#internaltx

popular girls names 1993
Pages:
Jump to: