Pages:
Author

Topic: GORGONA – investment Smart Contract (3% daily for life!) - page 6. (Read 2152 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I would like to personally contact the author of a topic. You have already received payments from the project, can you provide evidence or screenshots?
Activity: 140
GORGONA looks serious and stable, and most importantly completely transparent and honest project. I hope everything goes according to plan.

Many of my colleagues have joined this investment project and made a few deposits, but I'm still not sure. Do you think it's worth the risk?

while you think and can not decide, and your colleagues are already receiving income. I do not advise you to Delay the decision on investments.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
GORGONA looks serious and stable, and most importantly completely transparent and honest project. I hope everything goes according to plan.

Many of my colleagues have joined this investment project and made a few deposits, but I'm still not sure. Do you think it's worth the risk?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
How can I make a profit every hour? Do you need to perform some action, or is it automatic?
This is the first time I've seen such a system, with payouts every hour.

You can receive your income each 10 minutes. For this purposes you can use public API payoutSelf specifying you ETH wallet address. All instructions are available on the project website.
Activity: 42
How can I make a profit every hour? Do you need to perform some action, or is it automatic?
This is the first time I've seen such a system, with payouts every hour.
I have met many investment projects, even participated in some of them, than GORGONA is better than others?

It seems to me that the main advantage of the project is smart contacts, which are easily visible and accessible to every user.
Activity: 238
I have met many investment projects, even participated in some of them, than GORGONA is better than others?
Activity: 154
Last night I invested 1.5 ETH in the project, now I am waiting for the first payment. As soon as the money will be listed will send screenshots. I hope that the project will work for a long period and pay investors.

You have to understand that the administration of the project has made a waiver of ownership and management of smart contact, no one can deceive you, it is impossible.
I would like to fully understand the marketing of GORGONA, where will the funds from investors ' deposits be spent, except for dividend payments?
Activity: 196
More on what will this profitability of 3% per day be based? Will it be fixed or according to investments if managed by the Gorgon platform?
Income 3% per day is a fixed figure, it will be paid while the reserve fund will have funds. The payment system is very simple and clear.

Last night I invested 1.5 ETH in the project, now I am waiting for the first payment. As soon as the money will be listed will send screenshots. I hope that the project will work for a long period and pay investors.

Interest payments are carried out in a definitely appointed time? Or exactly 24 hours after the Deposit?
Activity: 196
More on what will this profitability of 3% per day be based? Will it be fixed or according to investments if managed by the Gorgon platform?
The Fund for payment will be formed from the Fund of deposits of new users. The system is very simple.

It means, they are earning from the deposits of new users???
Just another pyramid crap project promising 3% of daily income from your deposit. And wait, lifetime!!!
Be careful sending money here. This has no solid backing at all.
Earning money from new registered users? Maybe, it will work for a certain period. But, lifetime? Nope, don't buy that.
This is just like cloud mining business. Earning at the start but later on, no more. The drawback - are you even getting your ROI?
Did you even read the Plan of distribution of funds?

10% from all investments goes to advertising the project.

9% developers.

1% to pay for transactions in the Etherium network.

80% on payment to investors.
Activity: 86
The Fund for payment will be formed from the Fund of deposits of new users. The system is very simple.

Just another pyramid crap project promising 3% of daily income from your deposit. And wait, lifetime!!!
Earning money from new registered users? Maybe, it will work for a certain period. But, lifetime? Nope, don't buy that.
This is just like cloud mining business. Earning at the start but later on, no more. The drawback - are you even getting your ROI?
It seems to me that the administration of this project does not hide anything, they immediately called themselves a pyramid, what's wrong with that? Similar projects can exist for many months, or even years, bringing profit to investors.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
How long will this investment project work, what percentage of deposits go to payments? Any exact numbers?

I think that the project will work until the money runs out. About 80% all the money go on payment to investors.

Pretty well thought-out mechanics, but I wonder where the other 20% of the money will go, really in the pockets of admins?
Activity: 210
How long will this investment project work, what percentage of deposits go to payments? Any exact numbers?

I think that the project will work until the money runs out. About 80% all the money go on payment to investors.
Pages:
Jump to: