Pages:
Author

Topic: Got my BFL Single today and I'm raffling it away for 0.5BTC! - page 17. (Read 29318 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
140 hours left until we start to calculate the winner!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
So this is an anonymous raffle,

where this guy can just 10000 tickets from himself if he wants, lowering everyone else's odds?
I guess it's possible, but since the entire list of sold tickets will be made public at the end of the auction, it'd be a very expensive scam for me wouldn't it?

You see, if I were to be involved in such a petty small-time scam for a few hundred bucks, I'd give up the tens of thousands of dollars I am already able to make in the Bitcoin community doing legitimate work.

Why don't you take a seat and I'll call you when the raffle ends.

+1

take a seat son - adults are talking
So this is an anonymous raffle,

where this guy can just 10000 tickets from himself if he wants, lowering everyone else's odds?
I guess it's possible, but since the entire list of sold tickets will be made public at the end of the auction, it'd be a very expensive scam for me wouldn't it?

You see, if I were to be involved in such a petty small-time scam for a few hundred bucks, I'd give up the tens of thousands of dollars I am already able to make in the Bitcoin community doing legitimate work.

Why don't you take a seat and I'll call you when the raffle ends.
hahaha , ive already got a bitforce single but I had to sell my soul to get it...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--7216

I wanted to buy a few of those icarus boards but I found out he does not accept dwolla too late! I had already sold a boat load of coins for that purpose....

I think those icarus boards are very well built in fact I try to recommend them to people every chance I get, its amazing one person handles that entire business - props to ngzhang
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
So this is an anonymous raffle, where this guy can just 10000 tickets from himself if he wants, lowering everyone else's odds?
Just think of it as a fundraiser for.... Idunno. Matt, putting stuffed monkeys in the Bitcoin magazine packaging, obese Americans requiring medical care?
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
i dont know what your talking about ive already bought 20000 tickets Smiley
10,000 BTC for a BFL?
Hell I'll post you both of my Icarus for 1000 BTC each Smiley
(Irarus ~ 1/2 the hash rate and ~ 1/4 the watts)
i dont know what your talking about ive already bought 20000 tickets Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 100
So this is an anonymous raffle, where this guy can just 10000 tickets from himself if he wants, lowering everyone else's odds?
Activity: 714
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
Well, why not Smiley

*buys some tickets*
Activity: 574
Yes because walking to the postoffice and mailing a BFSingle to the winner is going to be REALLY complicated.

Yea, still waiting for that magazine that I paid for awhile back.
Activity: 141
Merit: 111
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Bought a couple  Grin
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
I will buy *at least* 10 tickets one hour after I wake up tomorrow unless someone sends .25BTC to 1QHcAaRkNFg82mLyXc2HqZLqvX3QwnGQJr

Cheers & good night!  Grin
Hm. Thought this was fool-proof. One hour left.

ETA: *sigh*

Be sure to use [email protected] as your referral e-mail.  I'll pay you back your 5 BTC plus an extra 5 BTC if I win and you buy 10 tickets with me as the referral.

I'll pay anyone 1 BTC if they use me as a referral and I win!
Done. I'll send you the Single for 10BTC + whatever Matt charges me + shipping if I win assuming you're interested, too. Sending after I consolidate some Bitcoin wallets & GLBSE processes my withdrawal.
Validity? Okay, maybe I misread your tone. If that's all you want then that's different.

Question though-- I'm the founder of the DCAO, DialCoin, Smallpla.net, BitDex, BIT-FU, Bittalk Media (Bitcoin Magazine and Bittalk.tv) and one of the most active producers in the Bitcoin community.

These are credentials are meaningless. (Almost) Everyone knows that you have a big mouth, but your ability to deliver is an another question.

Yes because walking to the postoffice and mailing a BFSingle to the winner is going to be REALLY complicated.

rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
Validity? Okay, maybe I misread your tone. If that's all you want then that's different.

Question though-- I'm the founder of the DCAO, DialCoin, Smallpla.net, BitDex, BIT-FU, Bittalk Media (Bitcoin Magazine and Bittalk.tv) and one of the most active producers in the Bitcoin community.

These are credentials are meaningless. (Almost) Everyone knows that you have a big mouth, but your ability to deliver is an another question.
rabble rabble cocks rabble rabble asshat
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
In for 2.  My first bitcoin purchase.  Smiley
Activity: 574

Activity: 481
Merit: 502
Yes, because statistics to give it a little bit of validity

Are you actually worried about me trying to scam people out of $650 for a Bitforce that I already have 2 more coming in the mail of?

Cool story bro.

Fair enough. And yes. You're just another guy on the internet to me.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1036
Problem is I don't know whether I should buy 1 or 1,000 tickets in order to have any chance at all in winning this raffle.
Definitely 1000 - then you can tell everybody else to go home, because you will be the only winner of the $2,500 BFL single.
Yes, because statistics to give it a little bit of validity

Are you actually worried about me trying to scam people out of $650 for a Bitforce that I already have 2 more coming in the mail of?

Cool story bro.

Problem is I don't know whether I should buy 1 or 1,000 tickets in order to have any chance at all in winning this raffle.

The real question I want to ask is "Would you know that in any other raffle in the universe?"

Definitely 1000 - then you can tell everybody else to go home, because you will be the only winner of the $2,500 BFL single.

I lol'ed.
Pages:
Jump to: