Pages:
Author

Topic: Government and Bitcoin - page 14. (Read 5762 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 05:19:23 AM
Why, until now, government all over the world still doesn't trust bitcoin?

There are governments that might think that Bitcoin is odd and suspicious. The level of anonimity is one of the reasons why they believe bitcoin could be used for ilegal activities and its beyond their control. The regulation and how to impose taxes on it.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 05:18:13 AM
I believe that the government tries to save their people from serious loss of money which is why they want to set particular regulations for the cryptocurrency market.

Lol if the governments intention would only be to protect its citizens, it would not be the government  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 05:17:09 AM
When you have a system framework that is specifically a conceivable substitution to the current money related framework or will it one day destroy the grasp and control you have, would you believe it in any case? Indeed I should change the word to danger to be more exact. Governments for the most part won't underwrite or acknowledge bitcoin so far as that is concerned and they will effectively keep that from happening.
Activity: 12
May 28, 2018, 05:16:50 AM
The government always considers bitcoin to be a bad thing. Because Bitcoin was formerly used for money laundering, arms sales and smuggling.
Activity: 8
May 28, 2018, 05:16:43 AM
Since bitcoin is still not a legal currency, the government has no direct rule over it. But the government also doesn’t like people using bitcoin instead of currency. I think the government will mever legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
May 28, 2018, 05:14:58 AM
not they do not believe. everyone who knows bitcoin with great results. they believe in bitcoin including the government. In my opinion. the government did not announce the existence of bitcoin. because there are rules that must be considered by a country.
I don't think so, precisely because they do not believe on that... it makes them consider many things about all the characteristics of bitcoin that are vulnerable to risks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 05:12:42 AM
not they do not believe. everyone who knows bitcoin with great results. they believe in bitcoin including the government. In my opinion. the government did not announce the existence of bitcoin. because there are rules that must be considered by a country.

Government will treat bitcoin as investment not as currency. Government wont issuing regulation about bitcoin as currency because they can not control the supply. With controlling the supply, government wish they can control the price
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 05:11:02 AM
I believe that the government tries to save their people from serious loss of money which is why they want to set particular regulations for the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 296
May 28, 2018, 05:07:28 AM
The government suspects that Bitcoin is made for illegal activities.
they think individually buying things that break the law like firearms and so on. On the other hand normal people still do not understand Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is legitimate abroad and has an ATM machine to facilitate their Bitcoin withdrawal and its beauty.

The government should try to accept because the waves come very hard and have the potential to change the pattern of the economy in the future.
Activity: 98
May 28, 2018, 04:55:15 AM
Not every government does not like Bitcoin. Yes governments understand the benefits of Blockchain technology and have deployed blockchain technology applications for management.

The government in not in favor with Bitcoin because of its risk that when it collapse a lot of people will be affected. Yes there is a lot of benefit Bitcoin can give but with its volatility it would be hard for the government regulate it. Also since Bitcoin is a digital money government can't hold it.
Activity: 244
May 28, 2018, 04:45:00 AM
Activity: 2
May 28, 2018, 04:34:44 AM
Not every government does not like Bitcoin. Yes governments understand the benefits of Blockchain technology and have deployed blockchain technology applications for management.
Activity: 1
May 28, 2018, 04:23:22 AM
I don't think the government does not trust Bitcoin, but they have no Bitcoin management.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
May 28, 2018, 03:58:46 AM

Governments still have doubts over Bitcoin because it is volatile and it is not stable. They think that investing in Bitcoin has more risks than advantages.
Governments cannot take the idea of being decentralized and everything must be taxed.
Activity: 144
May 28, 2018, 01:25:17 AM
overseas legit bitcoin and have an ATM machine to make it easier to withdraw their bitcoin and its beauty is still in the legit countries that the government also approves the bitcoin as well as the banks but also some other countries do not want the bitcoin one here is the china too tight of china and they do not want bitcoin
Activity: 74
May 28, 2018, 01:15:36 AM
Most of the governments are thinking Bitcoin is using for illegal activities. So many of the government not accepting bitcoin. some countries have banned Bitcoin. Some government thinking bitcoin will affect our economy.
Activity: 107
Merit: 36
May 28, 2018, 01:05:30 AM

Bitcoin can not be controlled, so governments still do not want to accept bitcoin. Because they think it will probably disrupt the economy of their country.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 01:03:59 AM
because the government can not control the bitcoin circulation hence the government does not want to acknowledge bitcoin but now there are starting signs if many countries are receiving bitcoin and hopefully it continues to grow
Activity: 163
May 28, 2018, 12:59:47 AM

I think the point is some of the government dislikes bitcoin or they ban bitcoin on their country because they think that bitcoin can be a factor to have or gain more problems to their country, bitcoin is also used in deepweb and darkweb to buy illegal products which the government is trying to kill it.
Activity: 84
May 28, 2018, 12:52:52 AM
I think most about the government surmise that Bitcoin is made for Illegal activity...they think individuals purchase unlawful thing like weapons drugs and so forth with it.on the other hand normal individuals still don't comprehend Bitcoin and consider it some sort of scam.i think that is the primary concern for the government of most nation that not to acknowledge BTC as a computerized resource. Individuals have inclination everything that is new with doubt, which is an exceptionally normal approach. For governments, there is significantly more vulnerability and doubt. They can't make tax assessment, and the control system isn't had a place with them. In any case, this mentality will change after some time as its utilization increments and it is seen all the more regularly in regular daily existence.
Pages:
Jump to: