Pages:
Author

Topic: Government and Bitcoin - page 15. (Read 5762 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 11:40:13 PM
Why, until now, government all over the world still doesn't trust bitcoin?

Currently, there are already some governments who trust Bitcoin and allow Bitcoin to live in the country. Surely this is an advance for Bitcoin in the future for the better. I believe in the future all governments around the world will fully trust Bitcoin and will no longer ban Bitcoin.
Activity: 149
May 27, 2018, 11:24:47 PM

it is good that no government is trusting bitcoin. as we all know, government is going to collect some amounts on every income that they do not worked for, income tax. bitcoin is really an added income for us and it doesn’t help government taxing it.
Activity: 18
May 27, 2018, 10:48:33 PM
It is very hard to regulate. Bitcoin would encourage more money laundering due to the anonymity it provides. Regular people still don't understand Bitcoin and think of it as some kind of scam.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
May 27, 2018, 11:11:22 AM
If government officials will accept Bitcoin as a part of payment system or currency, it would be a great news for all the Bitcoin users, they can freely use their coins worldwide.
I think it would not be possible if it can be done by governments around the world cause fiat is the most important benchmark in the currency system,btw if making the system blockchain as a tool to calculate all data governed it can be done cause there are government plans from certain countries will do it.
It is true. Every country has sovereignty, and the national currency is one of its forms. Even if allowed as a means of payment there will be certain rules and limitations in its use.
Adopting blockchain to facilitate the activity, of course, is very beneficial.
Activity: 8
May 27, 2018, 11:04:04 AM
Since a county or one party cannot rule the value of bitcoin, all worlds governments wont allow bitcoin to be legalized. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
May 27, 2018, 10:47:11 AM
I think not all Governments around the world do not trust Bitcoin, there are still some Governments in the World who trust Bitcoin and even accept Bitcoin in their country. In my country the government believes in Bitcoin only Government that does not recognize it. Many government employees use bitcoin but in private. The government actually hates Bitcoin because there is no tax on Bitcoin and the Government does not get tax revenue.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
May 27, 2018, 10:27:21 AM
If government officials will accept Bitcoin as a part of payment system or currency, it would be a great news for all the Bitcoin users, they can freely use their coins worldwide.
I think it would not be possible if it can be done by governments around the world cause fiat is the most important benchmark in the currency system,btw if making the system blockchain as a tool to calculate all data governed it can be done cause there are government plans from certain countries will do it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
May 27, 2018, 10:14:37 AM
I think most of the goverment think that Bitcoin is only made for Illegal activity...they think people buy illegal thing like guns drugs etc with it.on the other hand regular people still don't understand Bitcoin and think of it as some kind of scam.i think thats the main thing for the goverment of most country that not to accept BTC as a digital asset.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 27, 2018, 09:47:54 AM
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 09:43:15 AM
if the government of Indonesia in one's job with the bitcoin forum is very difficult, because the government strictly prohibits the work in bitcoin, but if in japanese bitcoin and the government can be in one right.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
May 27, 2018, 09:38:03 AM
When you have a system framework that is specifically a conceivable substitution to the current money related framework or will it one day destroy the grasp and control you have, would you believe it in any case? Truth be told I should change the word to danger to be more exact. Governments for the most part won't support or acknowledge bitcoin so far as that is concerned and they will successfully keep that from happening. They screw the economy with over spending. They screw their fiat by printing excessively of it. They screw different nations by going to war and slaughtering their pioneers. They screw their property with over improvement, exorbitant mining, clear cutting woodlands, contracting national stops and permitting contamination.
Activity: 196
May 27, 2018, 09:09:34 AM
if the government of Indonesia in one's job with the bitcoin forum is very difficult, because the government strictly prohibits the work in bitcoin, but if in japanese bitcoin and the government can be in one right.
Activity: 195
May 27, 2018, 09:01:02 AM
People have tendency everything that is new with suspicion, which is a very natural approach. For governments, there is much more uncertainty and distrust. They can't make taxation, and the control mechanism is not belonged to them. But this attitude will change over time as its use increases and it is seen more frequently in everyday life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
May 27, 2018, 08:49:44 AM
Cryptocurrencies have firmly entered our life and now nothing can change with simple prohibitions. The state will have to regulate this new industry and try to generate revenue from it. Therefore, it is precisely the correct regulation of the cryptomarket that will become the basis for the growth of the price of not only Bitcoin, but also other alternative coins. That's why I'm sure we will see hard growth of altcoins next several years.
Activity: 210
May 27, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

I think either afraid or too ignorant to know the potential that blockchain possesses.and i think Government, loses out a part of its income which poses a threat to its revenue. Payment transactions through cryptocurrencies are untraceable and untaxable. This is, indeed, a strong reason for the governments to worry.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 08:39:42 AM
One of the main reasons may be that bitcoin is a decentralized currency, meaning that no one or government can control it, this means that if the government can not control it, then the government will not face it because it does not benefit them.

Yes their main distinction is the bitcoin’s decentralized feature. The government do not have something to do with bitcoin unless it becomes involve in serious crimes and fraudulent activities.
Activity: 364
May 27, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

I think government scared to bitcoin, because government control fiat currency they banned bitcoin to earn a lot of money it's all about business. I think government afraid of being ahead, Bitcoin and government have trust issues the legalization of bitcoin is no justification they think that bitcoin is scam and using for illegal activities.
Activity: 140
May 27, 2018, 08:36:39 AM
There are different culture, different beliefs, different views that make everything in a comfort zone. Once the people in the country are contented and comfortable by what they already have they wouldn't look for something because they seems have everything. Some countries doesn't want bitcoin because the people of the nation doesn't have enough living for everyday live and they can't afford to provide their daily needs. There are different reasons why all countries did not make bitcoin as legal. The barriers is limitations and capacity and ability on the people to adopt.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 08:30:25 AM

Why?
I think because the government is still investigating about bitcoin, the government is still digging about bitcoin.
Trust comes with understanding.
Activity: 154
May 27, 2018, 08:28:19 AM
One of the main reasons may be that bitcoin is a decentralized currency, meaning that no one or government can control it, this means that if the government can not control it, then the government will not face it because it does not benefit them.
Pages:
Jump to: