Pages:
Author

Topic: Government and Bitcoin - page 16. (Read 5762 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 08:22:47 AM
There are now a lot of the Government banned using bitcoin because they fear criminals use it with negative intent, but I think there are also some Governments accept bitcoin and let people use the bitcoin, so it bring good benefits and resources live more fully thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 08:19:01 AM
Governments are greedy for the control and this they will never allow anything that can cause the threat to their ambition of controlling every aspect of our life. It will aaffect them in long run to compete with the developed world. Currently Bitcoin is helping people and I hope the government can see this.
Activity: 220
May 27, 2018, 07:47:01 AM
Governments want to keep the centralization of the currency in the form of banks and Bitcoin is totally an opposing entity that is why the governments are reluctant to trust the Bitcoin. But they will realize soon as people are getting awareness from every source about the bitcoin and other altcoins.
Activity: 154
May 27, 2018, 07:34:43 AM
Why, until now, government all over the world still doesn't trust bitcoin?

The lack of central authority is the primary reasons why government doesn't trust bitcoin.and also other government until now think that Bitcoin is using for illegal activities.
Activity: 89
May 27, 2018, 07:33:25 AM
I think not all of government were not trusting bitcoins.
Because there are also government legalizing btc .
Some government have no idea what bitcoin is ? And still don't realized the benefits of btc to their citizens. They believe that BTC is a scam and that's why they don't want to engage in  Blockchain technology.
Activity: 25
May 27, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

Government are afraid to change what they accustomed. Moreover, the government already have control with the current system. If they introduce a new system, probably they will lose control like transparency.
Activity: 280
May 27, 2018, 06:52:07 AM
I think the government is still having trust issues whether to integrate bitcoins in their economic system due to the volatility.there are still many governments who are unsure of bitcoin. from the information I got that the government does not believe in bitcoin because they think bitcoin is where criminals deal to buy weapons, buy drugs, and money laundering. other than that the government does not believe in bitcoin because transactions that occur can not be in the know person who sends and people who receive bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 06:36:50 AM
The representatives behind Bitcoin are a force that opposes centralization of government and opposes the centralized Internet forces!
As long as the "government" organization exists for one day, this so-called "decentralized currency" will be subject to government restrictions. The interests of the two are antagonistic to each other.
Activity: 238
May 27, 2018, 03:16:17 AM
Its is hard to them to trust it's other in this kind of situition the government cannot get more taxes from bitcoin it is because bitcoin is digital currency and anonymous, bitcoin advantage is the price is high and easy to transact online business.

governments have certain resposibilities, so it's natural if they're cautious and try to investigate the whole network before setting up the regulatory frameworks. That is the right way.
Activity: 71
May 27, 2018, 03:02:27 AM
quality of your life has increased greatly Bitcoin, Bitcoin can be used to get many benefits, the government will not usually accept the support or bitcoine and they will do something to prevent it. I think the government and politicians are horny monsters and they can not just fuck Do not like things.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 02:49:02 AM
Governments have their own reasons for not believing in Bitcoins, his however dos not apply to all governments, there are those that have embraced BTC and are allowing its transactions, Germany and Denmark for example have legalized Bitcoin. The main argument for other governments not trusting Bitcoins however is the fact that its almost impossible to trace its transactions hence not very easy to tax it, in the process denying the governments a chance to earn from the income tax
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 02:33:08 AM
Its not that they don't trust is their just playing safe around it at the moment as they don't really know how the system works and they don't have control over it. Bitcoin is decentralized which good and all but for the government its bad because they don't have power over it and many things can happen if they get involved. They putting up regulations to address this difference but still they need to be cautious.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
May 27, 2018, 01:57:19 AM

Because I believe that government all over the world thinks that bitcoin is a big threat for them. The government will not gain taxes to the people who use bitcoin. They don't trust bitcoin because it can harm them in the future.
Activity: 48
May 27, 2018, 01:48:18 AM
Governments control fiat currencies. They use central banks to issue or destroy money out of thin air, using what is known as monetary policy to exert economic influence. They also dictate how fiat currencies can be transferred, enabling them to track currency movement, dictate who profits from that movement, collect taxes on it, and trace criminal activity. All of these control is lost when non-government bodies create their own currencies.

As a result of this, government is looking for a means of regulating bitcoin and other cryptocurrency so that they can have their own share that is why they are waging serious wars on bitcoin.

Activity: 210
May 27, 2018, 12:43:32 AM
In my opinion, the Government still prohibits the use of Bitcoin because the government still fears when using Bitcoin for crimes such as money laundering, drug purchases, for terrorist attacks.
Actually, the government can track the use of Bitcoin transactions as long as there are regulations issued and has been considered by all governments and countries.
Activity: 322
May 26, 2018, 11:46:41 PM
I think because the government really does not understand about bitcoin. perhaps the government also thinks that bitcoin will be more dominantly used as something criminal. money laundering and some scammers use bitcoin as payment so bitcoin can be one they think is bad. and it happens that they plan to hate bitcoin because they think it's wrong or illegal. I think that there must be something negative and positive. But when the government judges positively and knows about something good from bitcoin and they understand if with bitcoin many people can work to get money and security in transacting with bitcoin. maybe the government will soon legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 406
May 26, 2018, 11:43:23 PM

Well i think until now some goverment still doesn't trust bitcoin because they still dont know the real function and the real benefits people can get from bitcoin, but maybe in the future all goverments all over the world will accept and trust bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 26, 2018, 11:32:21 PM
When you have a network system that is directly a possible replacement to the current financial system or will it one day ruin the grip and control you have, would you trust it in the first place? In fact I should change the word to threat to be more precise. Governments generally won't endorse or accept bitcoin for that matter and they will do anything to prevent that from happening.
this makes sense . bitcoin absorbs a lot of wealth . bitcoin can be freely circulated around the world . the government cannot control it . in fact , the wealth that the government can control is decreasing , because of bitcoin .
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
May 26, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

For me There are a lot of reasons. For example there isn't asset backing the value of bitcoin. The cryptocurrency’s value is simply determined by supply and demand, unlike fiat currencies which are based on gold or other precious metals.
Activity: 168
May 26, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

Bitcoins always want to be accepted by the government and legitimized bitcoins that want to be properly circulated and protected like paper money or gold jewelery. bitcoin want to people believe and invest more.
Pages:
Jump to: