Pages:
Author

Topic: Government and Bitcoin - page 37. (Read 5762 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 01:57:11 AM
Mostly Govts are concern more about security, safety, tax rather than accepting new developmental strategies. It will aaffect them in long run to compete with the developed world. Some can recover with high value payment. But some cannot recover for avoiding the new tech. I believe adaptability is a must thing for the newer development in current days. 
Activity: 78
May 16, 2018, 01:52:24 AM
Bitcoin is considered to have limitations in networks that make it illiquid in other words governments around the world are worried about Bitcoin.
Activity: 54
May 16, 2018, 01:45:58 AM
It is clear that many governments have been open to bitcoin in the past two years, which is the impact of the development of the bitcoin community, and I think bitcoin should be moderately regulated so that the government will not be too exclusive to eliminate some negative things.
Activity: 210
May 16, 2018, 01:36:47 AM
Until 2018 it still happens. But there are some countries that have legalized bitcoin. For countries that still ban bitcoin, the government may not be fully familiar with bitcoin and is not ready to accept the presence of a new technology.
Activity: 121
May 15, 2018, 06:21:23 AM
First bitcoin is new,anything online government hardly trust it, then I will say they don't have power to control bitcoin.
Activity: 98
May 15, 2018, 05:16:59 AM
Bitcoin and Government is like a man and a woman, if bitcoin matches the existing rules within the country then the Government will accept bitcoin but vice versa.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 05:03:58 AM
While we are discussing the next latest central bank which bans crypto trading after India and Iran is the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe which has given 2 months to comply with the new directives.

Source: https://coingape.com/zimbabwe-central-bank-bans-crypto-trading/
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 04:20:16 AM
It is very hard to regulate. Bitcoin would encourage more money laundering due to the anonymity it provides.
Regular people still don't understand Bitcoin and think of it as some kind of scam.
Actually a solid percentage of Bitcoin users don't trust governments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 01:25:25 AM
becauase bitcoin still a digital currency that can't know how to be legalize in any kind of government in the world. however other country are using bitcoin when paying bill and other things needed.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 01:22:35 AM
I think the biggest problem why gouverments and other people dont trust bitcoin or cryptocurrencies is, that they have no main head behind. So there no big company behind bitcoin, and thats why they dont trust. Because they need to have someone who can be charged as guilty if something would happend. But they dont understand that these is the biggest benefit of bitcoin. Its not controlled by a company, its decentralized and controlled by the people who are using it!
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
May 15, 2018, 01:15:57 AM
Because bitcoin is unstable and uncontrollable.  They cannot handle the online transaction.  I guess that is the main reason why bitcoin is not accepted in other countries.
Yes, the government can not control and monitor it optimally. So the government still has not found the proper precautions to deal with the possibility of using cryptocurrency for illegal acts.
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
May 15, 2018, 12:29:32 AM
Why, until now, government all over the world still doesn't trust bitcoin?

Perhaps, it is because of the nature of bitcoin being decentralized. Nobody backed the bitcoin and they can't control it. They think it's just a threat that could lead to financial revolution.
Activity: 19
May 15, 2018, 12:19:07 AM
Governments will never legalize things they cannot control. Except guns. God bless America.
Seriously, I think its because bitcoin is still unstable and far away from being stable, which is also one of the reason why some people don't believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 159
May 14, 2018, 11:57:39 PM
Bitcoin is prone to abuse for illegal transactions, money laundering, and financing of terrorism.This has the potential to cause bubble. Therefore, the transaction of speculative virtual currency values. Not only harm the society later, such transactions can also disrupt the stability of the state financial system,
Bitcoin is an online currency so many people can not believe it. Bitcoin can be used in both good and bad works. The government of many countries believes in good terms and the government of some countries are banned considering it bad. But I support to bitcoin and I believe  bitcoin was a marketing moneyBTC
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 11:51:26 PM
its not that they do not trust bitcoin, it is because it is a completely different thing than what banks are usually offering (banks are centralized, while bitcoin is totally the opposite from that)
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 11:44:30 PM

I think government didn't accept bitcoin because they still think that there's a possibilty that bitcoin or cryptocurrency can make our bank disappear. Actually there's a hor that government will accept only bitcoin when bitcoin have a tax but for me it will not happen.
Activity: 307
May 14, 2018, 11:16:23 PM

In my opinion I think one of the reason why government still doesn't trust bitcoin because of the tax of it. The bitcoin tax is free, yes it is a tax-free so that if government accept bitcoin in their country they will think where did they get their fund or money for they projects and activity. Of course they need tax to have money to do what is their plan for their country.
Activity: 42
May 14, 2018, 10:30:11 PM
I think this is because governments around the world do not yet have regulations that can regulate bitcoin. because we know together invest in bitcoin have a high enough risk.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

It depends on the government officials and I think they also study or research the theory about bitcoin, why bitcoin is also unstable, why it became high price and drops down, before they fully trust it. We can not blame them to untrust bitcoin because of the news lately about the fraud and scam in bitcoin because of the wrong doing of some bitcoin users.

It was so sad to hear that some bitcoin users did not contented in earning here, they just want to fraud other people to earn more money. And because of that all bitcoin users here is involved. It
Activity: 224
May 14, 2018, 09:12:13 PM
The government does not want any currency that can not be controlled therefore they banned bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: