Pages:
Author

Topic: Government regulation on cryptocurrency, GOOD or BAD? - page 11. (Read 3350 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
It is not a complete bad idea for government to regulate cryptocurrency. It will help greatly in reducing frauds and scam from the ICO projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think yes. Otherwise, it will just get out of control and begin crime, theft and so on. Therefore, it needs to be regulated
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
in my opinion, the regulations made by the government by requiring KYC to be on the local exchanges, and also for ICOs must be registered with government agencies, the aim is good for the future so as to reduce the occurrence of fraud using cyrpto currency and I have no problem with such regulations
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
Everything sounds interesting, it is another perspective but i believe that at the end of the post there are too many zeros.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
In general, it would not be bad to have a reasonable central regulation, it could also help securing trust in crypto.
No, that is what we are trying to avoid, if you have centralization you will need to trust the person or the entity centralizing the market and when it comes to money it has been demonstrated time and time again that this does not work, look at the history of any country and you will find that the government has always abused the power they have to create their own currency.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
In general, it would not be bad to have a reasonable central regulation, it could also help securing trust in crypto.
Activity: 210
I think that it is good but only partly to avoid a transfer of money for drugs and crime, but in fact using cryptovault is a very small percentage of crime !
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
It's good as soon as governments do that for their economy, for introducing the crypto to the society of their countries in the best way they can.
Activity: 336
it is good,because if the government regulates crypto currency means the government accepts crypto currencies, and government revenue for crypto currencies is very difficult and affects price.

Yes it was good for the economy of a country as well and the community for cryptocurrency will grow which means that bitcoins will have a bright future as well as altcoins.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
I came to a realization that government had stepped in already in some countries who are accepted and acknowledge cryptocurrency existence. In fact they made a regulations that has made some negative and positve reactions over the implementation of cryptocurrency regulations like doing KYC (Knoy Your Client) on local exchanges, Registering ICO projects to the government agency concerns and etc which purpose is to prevent illegal or abuse in the use of cryptocurrency from money laundering, funding terrorist groups and etc. Well can you say about this regulations, GOOD or BAD?

If that is the case it will bring goodness to us..  Because for me government are just doing it to make and to avoid illegal doings in cryptocurrency world...  If the result of that regulation is great why not..  I would rather accept that regulation than working here without security..  If it means good there no thing to be afraid of..  It for our goodness after all..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
If the government are to make the cryptocurrency legit, then the cryptocurrency will be regulated, we can not say if it is really bad or good for the holders of cryptos ,because it will depend on the terms and condition they have agreed .
Right, when the state legalizes bitcoin we don't know what conditions the government will provide for bitcoin users, whether it's data verification, tax, or anything else. but of course there is a positive influence from legalization. of course there will be many people who then believe in bitcoin and there will be many mass adoptions..
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
it is good,because if the government regulates crypto currency means the government accepts crypto currencies, and government revenue for crypto currencies is very difficult and affects price.
Activity: 182
if the regulation benefits cryptocurrency, or supports it, then it will be very good, because that might be the form that the government has accepted. but, if not, then of course that is something that is bad and can have an effect on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 102
Personally, I think it's not entirely bad for government to come into the picture, though it would be disrupting the initial game plan; decentralization. But for the sake of security and maintenance of balance economic activities, such interferences are welcomed.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Sometimes government regulations have plus and minus values. The good and bad of government regulations must have consequences. Sometimes government regulations can be good because they prevent acts of crime by irresponsible people. But also sometimes it looks bad, because there are still many good people who use bitcoin. That's just my opinion.
This also depends on many issues. And there are always bad or good things that can happen. But in general, most communities are good thinkers. Be responsible to the community and play beautiful. That is the wish of any market. Especially the electronic money market. The government is just hoping to benefit them and also prevent the bad guys.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Government regulation for cryptocurrency will not be too good. It will bring the same restrictions experienced in the use of the fiat and banks. People won't be comfortable with crypto anymore.
Not completely, even if the governments tries to regulate this market, it is not as simple as passing some laws and then people will comply, all of those people that use exchanges will have to do it but for the people that only exchange cryptocurrencies among themselves and that use bitcoin directly, what they can do to them? They do not even know who they are and the chances of finding out are very slim.
Activity: 280
If the government are to make the cryptocurrency legit, then the cryptocurrency will be regulated, we can not say if it is really bad or good for the holders of cryptos ,because it will depend on the terms and condition they have agreed .
Activity: 92
In fact, the government cannot regulate the cryptocurrency, but the launch of the ICO can be regulated. I think this is a good thing. ICO has caused many people to go bankrupt. Especially in 2018.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
It's good for us. Let's just think that Cryptocurrency is just like other business and we are recognized by the government and we followed the rules so they can let us operate. We benefit more on this and the only bad thing that I can think of is the politicians attempt to manipulate it in the future.
Activity: 85
Governments want to preserve the national budget, so the government will not like the crypto market. When people invest in this market, the money flows out of other countries that the government can not control.
Pages:
Jump to: