Pages:
Author

Topic: Government regulation on cryptocurrency, GOOD or BAD? - page 9. (Read 3348 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
In the midst of that the people will invest in cryptocurrency without any fear losing their money through market collapse. The governments have great influence on the crypto market as they contribute significantly to the FUD in people.
Activity: 144
If the regulation that we ate taling about is just in being legal of the cryptocurrency, then it is a good thing. Also it would be a good thing if the regulation would just focus on preventing on abusing this innovation. Of coyrse, there's always a bad thing in everything. But I think those bad thing would just came out if the regulation we are taling would not be done properly, or systematize. There are different context in different places, thus, considering it as good or bad would be just confined on the specific place where the regulation were set to takes place.

Yes, this will all depends how governments will regulate it and use it, maybe we cannot avoid if ever it will be good or bad. But I am just hoping that all of this will be good to all of us.
Activity: 101
Someone is using the right policy in relation to bitcoin, someone just wants to draw money.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
If the regulation that we ate taling about is just in being legal of the cryptocurrency, then it is a good thing. Also it would be a good thing if the regulation would just focus on preventing on abusing this innovation. Of coyrse, there's always a bad thing in everything. But I think those bad thing would just came out if the regulation we are taling would not be done properly, or systematize. There are different context in different places, thus, considering it as good or bad would be just confined on the specific place where the regulation were set to takes place.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
The government made regulations regarding cryptocurrencies in my opinion that is good. The government must be prepared for the development of digital assets today, which requires them to issue special rules regarding digital assets so that the government can monitor and obtain transaction data on digital assets. Volatility of cryptocurrencies values and fluctuations when transacting or used as payment instruments can affect financial system stability. Regulations made by the government can help to create a comfortable investment climate and protect consumers, and prevent money laundering or financial crime.
The government cannot remain silent with the rapid development of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
I think it's good. because there would not have been any kind of criminal showdowns and conflicts it is necessary to regulate it
copper member
Activity: 336
Regulation is good... but how possible  is it?
I don't think it is going to be an easy "stunt " to pull off, considering the fact that bitcoin is a decentralized  virtual currency.
Activity: 140
https://eloncity.io/
Regulations will make a good effect on the cryptocurrency sphere market as it will make people to have more trust on it with the support of the government.
copper member
Activity: 294
It depends on the context of how the regulation will be applied.
The decentralized  structure of noticing will make it difficult  or almost impossible for any government to exact full control over it.
I'm not saying that government involvement is not a good idea.
Activity: 252
Well i think that its the only way because it will be very very hard for cryptocurrency to be mass adopted if government dont want to support or even allow it. The entry of more players into the market and the increasing popularity of crypto-currencies, the rapid introduction into all areas of use.

minimal regulation will do, as to protect developer and investor interest. and government support on developing blockchain but not owning or control how blockchain and crypto works.
Activity: 10
This is very dangerous and there is no state recognition and make they are reluctant to invest and find a more certain, for me the legality will add massive adoption and it will be very good.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
It's really good if the government regulates cryptocurrency and if this happen then I guess many people will invest in cryptos with having no fear because there are still many people think that cryptocurrency is scam,so it's great for us if they regulate it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
it's good and thats one of the problem we are facing on crypto markets right now which is making new investors not coming into it because of the so many manipulation caused by people and many scam projects. with regulations all will stop.
It is good for those who have already invested and built a specific amount of wealth because it will provide additional security to their investment but those who have not invested and are looking forward to invest in the cryptocurrency do not like it and fear it because of the fact that they will loose the money.

It will be a bit hard for them to meet the obligations the government will implement which were not a problem from those who had invested earlier.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
I came to a realization that government had stepped in already in some countries who are accepted and acknowledge cryptocurrency existence. In fact they made a regulations that has made some negative and positve reactions over the implementation of cryptocurrency regulations like doing KYC (Knoy Your Client) on local exchanges, Registering ICO projects to the government agency concerns and etc which purpose is to prevent illegal or abuse in the use of cryptocurrency from money laundering, funding terrorist groups and etc. Well can you say about this regulations, GOOD or BAD?

somehow good because if a government accept the use of cryptos, with the intentions of controlling fraud and schemes, regulating the exchanges can boost trust issues for new investors, assuming crypto trading and crypto transactions are legal, more and more investment will think that crypto is now safer, but ony if the intentions are moral and sincere, but if the goals is to milk more money with it is another story. let just hope that it will be pro-poor and anti-monopoly and not political.
Activity: 69
Under the government admits that cryptocurrency could develop better. However, in the midst of that the people will invest in cryptocurrency without any fear losing their money through market collapse. The governments have great influence on the crypto market as they contribute significantly to the FUD in people.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
The regulation of cryptocurrencies is a double-edged sword!
On the one hand, it can reduce the criminal activity of cryptocurrency, on the other hand, the privacy of cryptocurrency is threatened and challenged!
In general, supervision is more good than harm!
but for the sake of developing a better BTC, i think that government regulation is needed. this is related to enthusiasm of investors who will participate in its development
Activity: 73
Well i think that its the only way because it will be very very hard for cryptocurrency to be mass adopted if government dont want to support or even allow it. The entry of more players into the market and the increasing popularity of crypto-currencies, the rapid introduction into all areas of use.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The regulation of cryptocurrencies is a double-edged sword!
On the one hand, it can reduce the criminal activity of cryptocurrency, on the other hand, the privacy of cryptocurrency is threatened and challenged!
In general, supervision is more good than harm!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency regulations I believe is good for us bounty hunters and investors especially the one mention which is registering ICO projects in a government agency that will handle this to avoid getting scam and so that our bounty campaign participation won't be a waste of time like what had happened today wherein 80% of the ICO does not pay off right after the ICO ends.
You are only thinking about your own well being, you only care about getting paid by your efforts, like always people want the government to protect them, but that is not the kind of market in which you are in if you decide to work as a bounty hunter for an ico or you decide to invest in an ico you must accept the risks that comes with it, if you don't want to accept the risks then do not invest and do not become a bounty hunter.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 447
I think it is good if the governments want to make a regulation to protect people from fraud or scams. but if the governments make the regulation for controlling cryptocurrency, then I don't think they can because cryptocurrency is not controlling by anyone. maybe they can control their own coin if they made one coin of the government/country so they can make regulations for their own coin. I think good or bad it depends on their purpose on the cryptocurrency because once again, they cannot controlling cryptocurrency.
I think more about what kind of regulation the government will issue for cryptocurrency. good and bad it depends on the regulations issued. because if it supports the development of cryptocurrency, of course it will be a very extraordinary thing.
Pages:
Jump to: