Pages:
Author

Topic: [GP] GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency for online multiplayer gaming - page 42. (Read 131306 times)

Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Not sure where Inkha's been.  This coin could use some more supporters though.

Looks like Inkha's back! I support this coin, FWIW Smiley

Yes I have been here! Hoping work lets up soon so I have more time to further develop GP. But no intentions of leaving, just busy.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Hey guys, just wanted to leave an update and let you know Halhan.com will be playable by the beginning of this coming week. Hope everyone has been keeping busy as well. Smiley

Price falls on GP, might be a good time to buy!

Or time to leave  Grin
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
What's happens ..... The price is to low

Price is related to confidence!

A shame I quite liked this coin.
Activity: 422
Meow

Looks like Inkha's back! I support this coin, FWIW Smiley
Activity: 340
What's happens ..... The price is to low
How is everything? Any news?

Got the VPS installer now and am registering for an account at the repository to release it.
Activity: 420
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
How is everything? Any news?
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Is this pretty busty chick accepting GoldPieces for her services? Smiley
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I would guess it's buying time, right?

yea Smiley still holding, i hope the ship gets out of the dark waters
maybe inkha is genuine about it, but that 'just wait a bit longer'-thing has been done too many times in crypto for people to believe it anymore.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
I would guess it's buying time, right?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It's too bad really because we could have built some nice things together if we could learn to relax and stop trying to push so hard.
Coin dead?

lol.

The 'patience friend' trick doesn't work anymore in crypto, friend.
continued ......................
So, after asking some information on how the dev is intending to support his coin with his 'thousands of dollars revenue'...
He just blocked me.

Awsome dev. Would not trust a single satoshi in his hands.

Lots of talk, PM'ed me for pumping his coin etc. Shitcoin. dev has no funds to support it.
-----------------------------------------------

I think inkha made it sound like he had at least more than just himself working on this, doesn't seem to be the case.

-------------------------------------------------

"What’s Next?
Halhan.com game completed to a playable level – By February 21st"

Quietly missed this deadline I see, and two or three previous ones.  To me it just looks like a shell of a real game still, with various "you don't know what's going on behind the scenes excuses"...

Toddtervy - Goldpieces Cryptocoin Group

You can login, adopt a pet, and feed it/keep it fed now (You can buy your first pizza with GP in the game! It's playable now just very basic still.

I realized last week if I create an easy to understand tutorial for integrating and developing with GP, and make it easy to understand, more developers will build games and will better promote further adoption. So we have an Ubuntu package being made by a community member and im working on creating a game development kit on http://GPieces.com

-------------------------------------------------

In summary, inkha seems to be a very shitty dev.
I'm neg repping, seriously doubt he will be able to deliver on what he's promised.  Sort of reminds me of BFL situation.  May possibly consider removing neg rep if proven wrong.
What a joke.

Patience friend.
"What’s Next?

Quietly missed this deadline I see, and two or three previous ones.  To me it just looks like a shell of a real game still, with various "you don't know what's going on behind the scenes excuses"...

You can login, adopt a pet, and feed it/keep it fed now (You can buy your first pizza with GP in the game! It's playable now just very basic still.

I realized last week if I create an easy to understand tutorial for integrating and developing with GP, and make it easy to understand, more developers will build games and will better promote further adoption. So we have an Ubuntu package being made by a community member and im working on creating a game development kit on http://GPieces.com
Activity: 420
"What’s Next?

Quietly missed this deadline I see, and two or three previous ones.  To me it just looks like a shell of a real game still, with various "you don't know what's going on behind the scenes excuses"...

Good service, Thx

Looks good, nice going.

Thanks!

you are very welcome guys. it case you need some sort of a widget/ticker for websites, we have a fully customizable solution which is already used on hundreds of websites, we serve like 2 mio API calls daily

that's the one https://www.cryptonator.com/widget

That's great i put the widget on http://gpieces.com now
We're working on the developers kit that will be a tutorial on the basics of developing with GoldPieces that includes a script to install the software on your VPS, Processing Deposits, Withdrawals, and a basic game shell with user register, login, chat, and bank features. This will be followed with regular updates on our site with browser game development tutorials to foster a creative active community of developers interested in online games and crypto currency development.

The tutorial will be here http://gpieces.com/for-creators/ and will have videos as well for each section after the initial topics are covered thoroughly.

Will the script install the software on both a VPS running Linux, and a VPS running Windows?

The first one is being built for a fresh Ubuntu LAMP VPS installation from a site like digitalocean.com, but we can have more install scripts built later to.
Pages:
Jump to: