Pages:
Author

Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network - page 3. (Read 84351 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104
UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN
Things are looking good for v1 RTA testnet release next week!!  Get ready Smiley
Blog Post Published: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE – HOW GRAFT STACKS UP

https://www.graft.network/2019/07/08/competitive-landscape-how-graft-stacks-up/

New Node Release 1.8.4: Monero fix for mishandling rct outputs in coinbase tx

https://github.com/graft-project/GraftNetwork/releases/tag/v1.8.4
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
A new Indonesian exchange Digital Exchange Indonesia digitalexchange.id lists $GRFT on opening. Welcome!

The more exchanges the better. Maybe this will be getting a huge foothold in Asia. Things are really looking up.
Activity: 826
This project keeps looking better and better, can't believe it has gotten this cheap. This is a huge buying opportunity. Back up the truck and load up on this soon to be rocket TO DA MOON!!!

This project has got great dev support and it's future is so bright (you got to wear shades).

Smiley Smiley Smiley
A new Indonesian exchange Digital Exchange Indonesia digitalexchange.id lists $GRFT on opening. Welcome!
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Officially done with this project chocked  of promises and their completely absent dev team.  Officially done with alts.  Fuck them all.  Only buying BTC and XRP now as they are the only 2 im sure will still be around in years. 
I won't be so sure about XRP - there was many doubts regarding this coin;
Speaking about GRAFT - I have no money to invested in it at the moment  but I will have this project in mind in case I will have any free funds to invest.
Get out of here, you do not have to invest your money in this project - this is the worst project that is, the developers write a fairy tale for themselves and deceive people. Go and find better another project in which you will not lose money invest your money in monero and you will be happy!!! Wink
Activity: 1610
The OGz Club
Officially done with this project chocked  of promises and their completely absent dev team.  Officially done with alts.  Fuck them all.  Only buying BTC and XRP now as they are the only 2 im sure will still be around in years. 
Speaking about GRAFT - I have no money to invested in it at the moment  but I will have this project in mind in case I will have any free funds to invest.
Maybe not only you are still doubtful about this coin, I am sure there are many people who are doubtful and it is really better to consider this project because its future is bright as well
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

Node Release 1.8.3

https://github.com/graft-project/GraftNetwork/releases/tag/v1.8.3

added: stake transfers with RPC from Graft Community (#304, #320)
Merit: 1
https://www.graft.network/forum/index.php
They have a forum, where your views and opinions can be heard.
Activity: 85
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
this is the effect of the rising price of bitcoin, the price of GRAFT is down 9%,
but I'm sure to recover in the near future, don't panic and still buy!  Roll Eyes

I lost money on this coin three times. Developers come up with new stories about the future, but nothing happens. Due to the rise in price of bitcoins, many coins fall in price, but there are also some that are growing, and these are little-known coins, but their developers are working. I no longer want to lose money on this project ...
Activity: 118
this is the effect of the rising price of bitcoin, the price of GRAFT is down 9%,
but I'm sure to recover in the near future, don't panic and still buy!  Roll Eyes

I don't know who or what to trust anymore omg
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Graft Github activity:

Commits (last 30days)    36   
Closed issues (last 30days)    90

Graft DNO Grin

why don't you stop trying to kill this project and go someplace else . i can't believe that the whole team and community lost this kind of market to complete scugs.

Where the hell is the marketing team in the first place ? Did they just assume that being ATTACKED by ASICS in their first week was normal? How in hell did they not realize that they would need a marketing team to intervene and save their asses. What a complete bunch of idiots. The community isn't going to foot your damned bill, dev team. You have to stabilize your own damn market before anyone will care to use their own god damned assets. It doesn't matter how good you THINK your app is, you're never going to see any rewards for any of your work while you are leaving the value of your project in the hands of a community that's crawling full of parasites like proffe14
Ti DNO i Graft DNO
Activity: 118
Graft DNO Grin

why don't you stop trying to kill this project and go someplace else . i can't believe that the whole team and community lost this kind of market to complete scugs.

Where the hell is the marketing team in the first place ? Did they just assume that being ATTACKED by ASICS in their first week was normal? How in hell did they not realize that they would need a marketing team to intervene and save their asses. What a complete bunch of idiots. The community isn't going to foot your damned bill, dev team. You have to stabilize your own damn market before anyone will care to use their own god damned assets. It doesn't matter how good you THINK your app is, you're never going to see any rewards for any of your work while you are leaving the value of your project in the hands of a community that's crawling full of parasites like proffe14
Graft DNO Grin
Pages:
Jump to: