Pages:
Author

Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network - page 8. (Read 84351 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104
UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN

The moment we’ve all been waiting for - Supernode network update went through as planned earlier today - Happy Fork everyone!
Over 170 supernodes already up and running on the mainnet!

If you’re anxious to get started, check out Tiago’s Easy Install Guide (aka “Supernodes for Dummies”):

https://github.com/graft-community/docs/blob/master/Graft_Supernode_Mainnet_Simple-step-by-step-setup-instructions-for-non-Linux-users_v1.7.md

Celebration is in order!

Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of known Graft pools (GRFT) :

https://miningpoolstats.stream/graft

Live hashrate distribution, pool fees & minimum payment comparison.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0

+

As a miner and buyer of Graft I prefer not to have the airdrop, nice call !

Now we all need to know what will happen to the coins? Will they get burned? Will they keep locked? Will they be dumped?

This issue was never clear, now with the masternodes arrival, what will happen? How many masternodes dev team will deploy? 1? 2? 20? 500?
It should be clear to all of us how many coins dev team has and will allocate to masternodes.
This affects all of the investors, ICO, exchange buyers and miners.

Please give us some insight of what should we expect
Activity: 496
Merit: 104
UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN

v1.7.2 Supernode and v1.0.1 Node releases READY TO GO! 17 hours until mainnet upgrade!

https://github.com/graft-project/GraftNetwork/releases/tag/v1.7.2

https://github.com/graft-project/graft-ng/releases/tag/v1.0.1

Stimulus transactions to start within 24 hours after the fork with gradual ramp.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

Graft partnership with Verifone, with lots of payment terminals already working, will be one more step to crypto adoption ?

Should be.

We can also expect a partnership with Ingenico, a very big competitor to Verifone.
Activity: 1
I've been supporting the project since the beginning, invested an acceptable amount of money !! I believe that this coin can particularly change the way people see the cryptocurency , and will solve many issues!!
Activity: 69
Hi ,
Join and follow this promissing project at first mainnet day, maybe, got some graft coin from CPU ming way on my PC Cheesy
Just glad to see its successful in near future with great crypto technology
Activity: 24
I like that this project stays ahead of the curve w/ unique PoW algo's and forks.  I think there is a good chance GRAFT will revolutionize PoS payments!

I first saw this project at dubai blockchain . It was such a simple but ambitious project. I have followed them since ICO. Any while there were issues, They got Fixed. Now we are at the stage where promises become reality. This project is about crypto adoption. Im happy to be involved. GO GRAFT GO !!
Activity: 3
One of the projects that know what they are doing. They constantly are forking to resist asic. The community is great and active!
Activity: 13
The app is very well made. The UI is fast and smooth. The devs know what they are doing, and the roadmap is ontime!
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
I am impressed by how the dev team handled the ASIC/FPGA threat to the previous algo CNV8. The change to CN-waltz helped bring CPU/GPU miners back to the network. Having a unique algo also helps mitigate any potential problems from the hashrate rental services.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Graft partnership with Verifone, with lots of payment terminals already working, will be one more step to crypto adoption ?

I'm excited for the supernodes coming ! I've been following graft since the ICO, I really love the project. The team is doing a lot of good work.
And I think the future will be nice... graft, using blockchain for universal payment, with already a partnership with Veriphone... Great team behind the prject ! Yay !

Getting amped up about the supernodes! My favourite thing about GRAFT? The thing that anyone can be part of a real complete payment network. True meaning of decentralization. Just great Smiley
Activity: 20
GRAFT to the moooooon!  Grin
Activity: 8
I really like the way GRAFT is finnaly delivering even through the bear market. Perhaps it was a bumpy road but I belive big things are ahead of us! Keep doing great job!
Activity: 588
Merit: 61
Glad to have found this thread.
I already knew the coin, but I'm sure I find a lot of interesting things.

Regards!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Specific CN algo, you can mine it with SRB 1.8
thank you for your answer, this project looks interesting, I will consider to switch for this coin for day or few days on some of my miners Wink
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
is there a wallet that let's me pay bitcoin directly from GRAFT funds?
Pages:
Jump to: