Pages:
Author

Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network - page 5. (Read 84351 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104
UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN
Congratulations Community on a successful Network Upgrade! 
#M13merge  #BUIDL

Activity: 300
Merit: 100
I've never had any issue getting rewards from mining and transfering from / to exchanges.
Pretty much same for me, simple and smooth as silk. Grft works great for me and I expect green candle when it comes to grft price.  Wink
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
I've never had any issue getting rewards from mining and transfering from / to exchanges.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Will the wallet have a transaction and transfer history? I see fatal error horror stories on the app reviews.
Activity: 96
Remember what they said about the Titanic? that he is the best ship in the world, but unfortunately the iceberg destroyed the Titanic... What do we see? Iceberg destroys and graft Cry
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Dev score on coingecko, Graft is ranked 50:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/all?sort_by=developer_score

See the number of much bigger projects that are less active (maker, BAT, NEM, Litecoin, BCH...)

...about that: Graft managed to hit 137 sats and went bear for the nest few weeks. Currently sitting @ 40 sats, LOL.

I still hope for this project and keep all Graft in my wallet but to see the price to go up Graft needs to deliver all promises. I understand, it's not easy but I'm certain it's doable. Once there will be some merchants using it and see all the benefits there will be more interest, driving the price up.

We would love to see the price very very low before it recovers as much it's ICO price or even greater. It would be necessary at some time to see marketing for the service to take off and for common knowledge to ascertain the utility of the app.
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Interesting GRAFT price  technical analysis from the Klondike (Crypto Rush) telegram channel:
"In case the price will be able to take hold above the resistance of 129 sats, the coin will be able to fly upward to 207 and 276 sats. "

I wish it isn't listed on any bigger exchange Sad

...about that: Graft managed to hit 137 sats and went bear for the nest few weeks. Currently sitting @ 40 sats, LOL.

I still hope for this project and keep all Graft in my wallet but to see the price to go up Graft needs to deliver all promises. I understand, it's not easy but I'm certain it's doable. Once there will be some merchants using it and see all the benefits there will be more interest, driving the price up.
In regards to SQUARE using GRAFT - that scenario is well within the realm of possibility.  GRAFT to SQUARE is the same as VISA or MC to SQUARE - a network for alternative payment processing.  Both SQUARE and Stripe have commented in the past that the hurdles they see with crypto acceptance is 1) speed, 2) unpredictable cost, 3) scale.  GRAFT should solve all three of those issues for them.

Square has mentioned that they only aim to offer bitcoin. Is there a reason why graft would cause these transactions to be more price effective in the future or will graft not necessarily effect the fees of other coins?
In regards to SQUARE using GRAFT - that scenario is well within the realm of possibility.  GRAFT to SQUARE is the same as VISA or MC to SQUARE - a network for alternative payment processing.  Both SQUARE and Stripe have commented in the past that the hurdles they see with crypto acceptance is 1) speed, 2) unpredictable cost, 3) scale.  GRAFT should solve all three of those issues for them.

The only issue GRAFT can solve is a lack of entertainment. By reading such a bullshit only full retard will not laugh.
Children cry when they read the news about the capture of the world Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

The only issue GRAFT can solve is a lack of entertainment. By reading such a bullshit only full retard will not laugh.
Article published: Why States Should Start Embracing Blockchain Payment Networks like GRAFT when Thinking About National Digital Currency!

https://medium.com/@graftnetwork/why-states-should-start-embracing-blockchain-payment-networks-like-graft-when-thinking-about-7f4a7e8d2f50

Notice how Tiago came to the graft, the price of the graft began to fall and continues to fall, it means something, people. Roll Eyes

tiago ?
now my next question concerns SQUARE, the biggest competitor to GRAFT at the moment in the crypto-sphere. While their integration platform is not the same, retailers may decide to upgrade hardware in the future, and SQUARE has a means that they might seize such an opportunity. My question is however concerning the SQUARE devices. Will it be possible to use the devices to read cards while still using the GRAFT network?
Notice how Tiago came to the graft, the price of the graft began to fall and continues to fall, it means something, people. Roll Eyes
Come on folks, you need more belief in this project. I have just checked the price/value and discovered that the price is up 2.3% in the last 24 hours. So green candle and we hope for more. Stay tuned.
Congratulations Tiago destroyed the price of graft - we will rejoice further Smiley Grin
Hi everyone, just to say I cleared up situation with GRAFT team (finally received my GRFT). Project manager really helped this situation and was full of understanding. Wish them all best in future projects.
That's fine - now you're happy ) Tongue
Hi everyone, just to say I cleared up situation with GRAFT team (finally received my GRFT). Project manager really helped this situation and was full of understanding. Wish them all best in future projects.
Pages:
Jump to: