Pages:
Author

Topic: GRAND COIN - 1 GRAND PER BLOCK and SUPER BLOCKS released TODAY 13/07/13 - page 23. (Read 99277 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Same problem here, I tweeted @Cryptsy and left a support ticket too.

Is there any chance that you could include the total number of coins available on the block explorer because apparently the guy from coinmarketcap can't use the actual explorer because of the super blocks. Would be nice to help improve this currency.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Can anyone recommend a stable pool for GDC please?

Last 24 hours the pools Ive been using to mine grandcoin have shutdown.
miningpool.co 's GDC pool is up and down all over the place and now is permanently shutdown
and my backup GDC pool got shutdown due to some error too. Why is there so many issues with this coin ?

Activity: 42
I bought some Grandcoin yesterday on Crypsty and exported it to a paper waller. Today I don't see it even Grandcoin listed on their site. What happened?

Made a ticket about it. Was fine 2 hrs ago. What worries me most is that gdc is gone from balance page :/

Same problem here... Opened ticket.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
I bought some Grandcoin yesterday on Crypsty and exported it to a paper waller. Today I don't see it even Grandcoin listed on their site. What happened?

Made a ticket about it. Was fine 2 hrs ago. What worries me most is that gdc is gone from balance page :/
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Whats up with the avg. daily counts on cryptcoins...says 4,000+ but clearly its only 400   anyone?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Same here. Happend when I was trying to sell some GDC while the website was really laggy. Now, submit a ticket and wait untill it's fixed. I did that too.

I hope it won't take to long to audit my balance, as we're all going to loose money if the price will decrease.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Is anyone else showing a negative GDC balance on Cryptsy? I don't know what is going on...

Yep, suddenly have -630 GDC after trading yesterday
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Yeah, join us at http://gdc.nordicminers.eu/. I don't own it or something, but I'm happily mining over there.

You need to register, but who cares? I haven't received a confirmation e-mail I think, so you can make up  an e-mailaddress. Alltough, that emailaddress can change your password if they want.

Thanks. Couple issues with that pool:

- looks like a European based pool so rejects may be higher from the US
- I work day to day on an ipad and that pool software has no way to register from their mobile view and no way to switch to desktop view. Not a nice experience.

JR
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Yeah, join us at http://gdc.nordicminers.eu/. I don't own it or something, but I'm happily mining over there.

You need to register, but who cares? I haven't received a confirmation e-mail I think, so you can make up  an e-mailaddress. Alltough, that emailaddress can change your password if they want.
Activity: 147
Are there any good pools for grandcoin or mostly a solo mine coin?  Most pools I find either require you to register before seeing how much hash power there is on that pool, or in most cases pool has zero hash rate, or pool is no longer there.  Preferably pools that have a US presence.

Thanks.

JR
Activity: 154
Veronica <333
cryptsy is fucking up.  It keeps giving me weird pricing whenever I wanna buy or sell. Hopefully nothing goes wrong.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is anyone else showing a negative GDC balance on Cryptsy? I don't know what is going on...
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
You can get the total coins from the Block Explorer by multiplying the number of blocks times the
block reward right? It's a bigger coin for sure but not like some. That is why it's inexpensive per coin.
It's relative.

GDC is up today by double on Cryptsy... again. Very nice. This weekend should be even better
after it's get up on Coinmarketcap.

Activity: 4
I have wallet out of sync problem. Used conf file to add nodes:

addnode=68.43.193.187
addnode=24.10.97.6
addnode=24.236.189.198

Still won't sync. Does any of you have any suggestion?
Thks.
Activity: 34

does anyone know how to find out how many GDC are circulating right now?
Activity: 42
Someone opened subreddit for GrandCoin: http://www.reddit.com/r/grandcoin  Smiley
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
Any chance the block explorer will be fixed?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Seeing unusual number of hashes needed to find a block with this coin, on all pools I've checked. Including my own. I'm aware of the difficulty adjustment which happens often, but it seems the actual coin is behaving badly. I'm hoping Mr. Grandcoin can look over his code and release a new version soon. Until then this coin needs to be considered a 10 difficulty coin and not ~2 which the coin reports.

You must realize this is a very fair coin on the re-target rate. Meaning if you check the value on Coinwarz (rapid increase the last 2 days) and compare
that with the Cryptsy price (up) then you will see difficulty changing based on the firepower aimed. If you check the block explorer for GDC you will
find that in the last hour alone the hashes aimed at it have gone up 2.5 times in ONE HOUR. So if miners pull their guns away you will see a low hash
hence low difficulty. This keeps it so that if crazy guns get fired at the coin when it goes up 5x value then people CANNOT flood the market with coins.
That is why you see this coin has been around for many months but a majority of the coins are not yet mined. All coins should be this way. And most
are. I hate instamined coins and that is why I trust Grandcoin here with my money. Even if it hits rank #1 on coinwarz it will not affect the price.
Everything balances out. The demand, mining power, total coins... It should be a lesson to new Altcoins coming out. Be FAIR. Make sure it takes at
least a few years to get all those coins. There are pools that automatically aim firepower within minutes to top coins. So a fast re-target these
days is a requirement I would say.

The Difficulty is exactly what it should be Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: